Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Enya

Black in the aura can be an indication of depression... from what you describe, I'd interprete it as someone who is depressed. It may be a manifestation of her state of mind/emotions/energy at this time, which is quite common in teens as they struggle to define themselves.
Old 25-10-2010, 03:51 PM
ThinkingAloud

She could just be going through some stuff at home, plus growing up can be difficult, especially at school.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Misscpb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoshiMoshi
okay, i joined the forum so i could get a second opinion on an aura i saw a week ago...

there's this girl at school (no, i dont have a crush on her, im a girl too) who shares a lot of classes with me... shes really quiet and smart and only has two friends who i see her hang out with regularly.

she has a really morbid personality and is very cynical... kind of creepy really... but every time i approach her, i start noticing a weird black aura around her. it has an indigo tinge to the outside and dark blood red flecks on the inside...

i've read that black auras are possible. thats not what really bothers me. what awed me was that i saw two enormous wings in her aura. like angel wings, but really dark and twisted.

anyway, i feel like i should help her and im curious about her but whenever i get nearer i feel something in the pit of my stomach and a chill goes down my spine... its as if im approaching a death angel.

thoughts?

Hello

The black for that particular girl ould be associated with some kind of hidden abuse/trauma that has affected her in many ways. The red speckles associated with it represent suppressed emotions and anger, but a feeling of being trapped with nobody to either trust or understand her. The feeling you get when you approach her in your stomach is your own sensitivity to the pain and abuse the girl has probably been through. Also, yes you are right with regards to the feeling you have had "I feel like I should help her".

All The Best
Old 26-10-2010, 12:00 AM
MoshiMoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
If your so curious MoshiMoshi why not get to know her?

I'm sure she won't bite your head off or anything and if you are drawn to someone for any reason then usually they are drawn to you just as equally.

Maybe find something you have in common and work with that?

Having people being wary or intimidated by her is probably a mundane thing in her life, maybe you can change that.

*Shrugs* No pressure though. I just can't help but think you two might get along well and learn from one another too.

ill try sayin hi to her... maybe start conversation. but from previous experience she thinks im a loony... one year she did a research report on why aura reading is fake. :P and when i told her that i am into aura reading she said 'no offense but u need to get your head examind.." maybe things have changes since then so ill talk to her again.