Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-10-2010, 03:58 AM
Master
Chord Cutting

I have a question for the experts! if i have an chord attached to someone i'm very fond, is it ok to cut the chord? i have been depressed and it would be unethical for me to keep it there as i dont want the negative energy going back and forth between us but i really want him in life even though we aren't in contact now.. if i cut the chord, would i loose him or any chance of seeing him/being with him forever? thank you
Old 17-10-2010, 04:08 AM
Master
Hi Rose;
No I really don't feel that you cutting the chord would cause you to leave him. And actually yeah you could be feeding off his good energy so cutting the chord would be good for you both, however, I wonder and maybe someone else can comment on this, can you just make a 'string' to someone else so it's not a chord but a string so that you're still energetically connected the reason why I say a string or a tiny thread is because I feel then that not much energy can flow back and forth then but you'll still be in his ethereal energy.
Spiritlite
Old 17-10-2010, 04:11 AM
Master
i see thank you spirit! i don't want to be a parasite for his good energy lol hopefully i can find a way to keep a string attached
Old 17-10-2010, 04:16 AM
iolite

Cord cutting only affects the negative ones that get created. In fact if you get into a fight with someone, its a good idea to cut that cord.
Old 17-10-2010, 04:52 AM
rus11

Listen to your intuition. I think you already made your decision as to what you should do.
Old 17-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Master
oh dear, i don't want to let him go.. idk lol
Old 17-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Master
Yes... cord cutting can be used for helping to clean up an ongoing relationship without ending the love connection.

Here's an article about what cord cutting is and how to do it: http://www.powerattunements.com/article110.html

Xan

Old 17-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Rumar

the cord is just a concept, a way to see a connection physically even though it (the cord) doesn't exist. To be linked telepathically is a whole nother story, it is a stronger connection which can make the relationship stronger/better or a living hell to one or both of the members.
Old 17-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Master
The "cord" is not physical but made of psychic energies, Rumar.

Xan

Old 18-10-2010, 06:48 AM
sunny shine

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes... cord cutting can be used for helping to clean up an ongoing relationship without ending the love connection.

Here's an article about what cord cutting is and how to do it: http://www.powerattunements.com/article110.html

Xan

Good Article Xan. Thank you for taking time to post this link. I never knew such as this exist until now. Its good i found this especially the taxing time i now have for few years.