Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-05-2019, 03:58 PM
bartholomew

Thanks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Nice thread Bartholomew.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 23-05-2019, 10:16 PM
Deactivated Account
its always interesting for me to read about these things. thank you for sharing sir!

forgive me if im repeating myself from posting on your other threads of similiar topic. i wish to outline little things i have come across about aliens.

1. my guidance mentioned about them being aliens and having to do with the original jews.
2. in the beginning of my awakening process my third eye was claiming im an alien in my dreams as my third eye opened. in what sense and how? i dont know.
3. in part of my clearing process i was having deep emotional release about having children i dont know of with the aliens on some craft.
4. when i was a teenager for several weeks it felt like i may have been having experinces with aliens. every time i would wake up with extreme pain in my testicles. i would shut my windows and try to mentally keep them away if it was really happening. nothing worked and after several weeks it all stopped. whatever it was. then the pains went away.
5. during my awakening process in the beginning an orange reddish glowing thing hung out above my house. watched it for about 45 minutes. called a girl down the road to see if she could see it. she saw it clearly. don't know what it was. but certainly not a normalsight.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 24-05-2019, 12:29 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
its always interesting for me to read about these things. thank you for sharing sir!
It's interesting for me as well. I just sit there after all. Bartholomew does all the real work.

Quote:
forgive me if im repeating myself from posting on your other threads of similiar topic. i wish to outline little things i have come across about aliens.
Don't give it a second thought.

Quote:
1. my guidance mentioned about them being aliens and having to do with the original jews.
This is really quite profound in it's implications. Substitute "Jews" for the original group of hybrid humans which resulted from the interaction of the offworlders and the Earth evolutionary humans of the early days. Remember the "sons of the gods taking the daughters of men to wife resulting in etc etc..."? In those days there was an edict which embodied the desire of the "gods" to replace Earth humans of the old types with the new hybrids. They were, after all heavily involved with guiding Earth evolution. This is the reason science reports such rapid transitions from old to new, proto humans to Homo Sapiens. Or course they don't know the real reason. But the edict required that no female, old or new type, was allowed to mate with an older type male. How to tell the difference because they were so similar? They decided to institute the practice of male circumcision. This is where that came from. As time rolled by some set it aside but others continued it. Those who preceded Abraham were the most notable examples of this old tradition being carried forward. There are isolated peoples yet in the world who circumcise too. The origins were nothing at all to do with physical health and nothing mystical. But if someone says that god wants us to do it they are very close to the truth even though they mistake the gods of old for the ultimate creative source which is quite unknowable for any of us, Earthlings or offworlders. This is one example of the way in which we were influenced by aliens long ago. The reason for their presence here is another matter. Note: This does not mean that Jews or their cultural ancestors were of the original groups of humans on Earth but it does mean they were intent on keeping the elder ways. In truth all of us are descended from the early days. We are all hybrids (Earth human and offworlder in combination) Note: We often associate the Jews with the elder peoples. I think this is because that group of humanity ended up in the middle east resulting in their history receiving much attention in our traditional history books (scriptures). There were other groups in the world that are not cited because they lived in isolation.
Quote:
2. in the beginning of my awakening process my third eye was claiming im an alien in my dreams as my third eye opened. in what sense and how? i dont know.
I can't comment on this except to say dreams are often mixed up things wherein fact and fancy run together. It's possible your soul began on some other world then came here. Such things are rare but they happen. It's also possible you were in sync with someone else's dream or memory. Those things happen too. Perhaps someone trained in interpretation can help
Quote:
3. in part of my clearing process i was having deep emotional release about having children i dont know of with the aliens on some craft.
Quote:
4. when i was a teenager for several weeks it felt like i may have been having experinces with aliens. every time i would wake up with extreme pain in my testicles. i would shut my windows and try to mentally keep them away if it was really happening. nothing worked and after several weeks it all stopped. whatever it was. then the pains went away.
3 and 4 sound like alien abduction experienes, memories. I can't comment here. I have no authority to even speculate but if you are so inclined you might consider hypnotherapy to discover the reason for these ideas. I will say that regarding the physical pains they are quite possible. They can come and go and they can be caused by (referred from) the ethereal or astral planes. I doubt there is anything mystical about them though. I am sure they were not to do with chakras or any such energy flow.
Quote:
5. during my awakening process in the beginning an orange reddish glowing thing hung out above my house. watched it for about 45 minutes. called a girl down the road to see if she could see it. she saw it clearly. don't know what it was. but certainly not a normalsight.
These globes that we see are not the actual craft. Rather they are the energetic distortions caused by the gravity distortion mechanisms which proper them. So don't be concerned about the way it looked to our visual cortexes. Inside the illusion is a tangible thing. This is beginning to sound like another case of alien abduction. If it is I can't comment. I seriously doubt anything mystical though. I tend to look at something and see it in an objective way. Again, if you agree, see a hypnotherapist. Be careful about these though. Find one that is certified by the State, not an amateur. I feel certain this is good advice.

In conclusion I am thinking there is a fair chance you have been interacting with aliens as in "abduction" and experiments in the area of reproduction. This might explain the pains you report. I can suggest that you sort everything out with the help of a therapist as I twice suggested. Keep in mind that there are real, physical experiences and there is mysticism. Many of us mix the two together. Don't look far away for answers until you have closely examined what is right in front of you.

I hope you can relate to my response. I am a psychic, not a licensed practitioner of any kind except that I used to be an ordained minister, recognized by the State, in a spiritualist church. Read my words as though they were entertainment and be sensible about your conclusions.

Thanks for sharing.... I find what you report to be of great interest. Thanks.

James
Old 26-05-2019, 05:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
It's interesting for me as well. I just sit there after all. Bartholomew does all the real work.

Don't give it a second thought.

This is really quite profound in it's implications. Substitute "Jews" for the original group of hybrid humans which resulted from the interaction of the offworlders and the Earth evolutionary humans of the early days. Remember the "sons of the gods taking the daughters of men to wife resulting in etc etc..."? In those days there was an edict which embodied the desire of the "gods" to replace Earth humans of the old types with the new hybrids. They were, after all heavily involved with guiding Earth evolution. This is the reason science reports such rapid transitions from old to new, proto humans to Homo Sapiens. Or course they don't know the real reason. But the edict required that no female, old or new type, was allowed to mate with an older type male. How to tell the difference because they were so similar? They decided to institute the practice of male circumcision. This is where that came from. As time rolled by some set it aside but others continued it. Those who preceded Abraham were the most notable examples of this old tradition being carried forward. There are isolated peoples yet in the world who circumcise too. The origins were nothing at all to do with physical health and nothing mystical. But if someone says that god wants us to do it they are very close to the truth even though they mistake the gods of old for the ultimate creative source which is quite unknowable for any of us, Earthlings or offworlders. This is one example of the way in which we were influenced by aliens long ago. The reason for their presence here is another matter. Note: This does not mean that Jews or their cultural ancestors were of the original groups of humans on Earth but it does mean they were intent on keeping the elder ways. In truth all of us are descended from the early days. We are all hybrids (Earth human and offworlder in combination) Note: We often associate the Jews with the elder peoples. I think this is because that group of humanity ended up in the middle east resulting in their history receiving much attention in our traditional history books (scriptures). There were other groups in the world that are not cited because they lived in isolation.
I can't comment on this except to say dreams are often mixed up things wherein fact and fancy run together. It's possible your soul began on some other world then came here. Such things are rare but they happen. It's also possible you were in sync with someone else's dream or memory. Those things happen too. Perhaps someone trained in interpretation can help

3 and 4 sound like alien abduction experienes, memories. I can't comment here. I have no authority to even speculate but if you are so inclined you might consider hypnotherapy to discover the reason for these ideas. I will say that regarding the physical pains they are quite possible. They can come and go and they can be caused by (referred from) the ethereal or astral planes. I doubt there is anything mystical about them though. I am sure they were not to do with chakras or any such energy flow.
These globes that we see are not the actual craft. Rather they are the energetic distortions caused by the gravity distortion mechanisms which proper them. So don't be concerned about the way it looked to our visual cortexes. Inside the illusion is a tangible thing. This is beginning to sound like another case of alien abduction. If it is I can't comment. I seriously doubt anything mystical though. I tend to look at something and see it in an objective way. Again, if you agree, see a hypnotherapist. Be careful about these though. Find one that is certified by the State, not an amateur. I feel certain this is good advice.

In conclusion I am thinking there is a fair chance you have been interacting with aliens as in "abduction" and experiments in the area of reproduction. This might explain the pains you report. I can suggest that you sort everything out with the help of a therapist as I twice suggested. Keep in mind that there are real, physical experiences and there is mysticism. Many of us mix the two together. Don't look far away for answers until you have closely examined what is right in front of you.

I hope you can relate to my response. I am a psychic, not a licensed practitioner of any kind except that I used to be an ordained minister, recognized by the State, in a spiritualist church. Read my words as though they were entertainment and be sensible about your conclusions.

Thanks for sharing.... I find what you report to be of great interest. Thanks.

James

thanks! and i can relate. and i appreciate your response.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 26-05-2019, 05:19 AM
Experiencer

That was a very informative post~

Also an interesting take on 'lightworkers'. The lightworkers that you mention is it possible for some them to be incarnated on earth, while some of them are outside of it?
Old 26-05-2019, 05:38 AM
bartholomew

Yes. And we (humans) have always known about them although we had so many different names for them in history. I assume that by "outside of it" you mean Light Workers that are engaged with the Earth but without current bodies? Yes indeed is the answer. Most are in this category. Refer to studies of the Spiritual Hierarchy of the planet and discover more in this area. Note that in this grouping there are some who are equally engaged with the offworlders too. Our elder brothers and sisters from other worlds do not operate in a vacuum. They also have established links to our global spiritual hierarchy. They work in unison with the "gods" of our planet.

Think about this. Recently the New Age folks came up with the term Light Worker. It is common for people to talk about Light Workers in almost casual ways too. Does this matter? I say no. If someone feels moved to say such a thing then there is no harm done so long as their motives are correct. It is always true that real master souls talk about their spiritual status only extremely rarely. They are beyond the point in evolution where titles carry any importance. You and I are both Lightworkers. Why? Because we do our best to live "in the Light and practice the "highest and best". Maybe our souls are advanced and maybe they're middling. It is certain that neither of us are beginners or else we wouldn't be talking about such things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
That was a very informative post~

Also an interesting take on 'lightworkers'. The lightworkers that you mention is it possible for some them to be incarnated on earth, while some of them are outside of it?

Last edited by bartholomew : 26-05-2019 at 06:34 AM.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:02 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Yes. And we (humans) have always known about them although we had so many different names for them in history. I assume that by "outside of it" you mean Light Workers that are engaged with the Earth but without current bodies? Yes indeed is the answer. Most are in this category. Refer to studies of the Spiritual Hierarchy of the planet and discover more in this area. Note that in this grouping there are some who are equally engaged with the offworlders too. Our elder brothers and sisters from other worlds do not operate in a vacuum. They also have established links to our global spiritual hierarchy. They work in unison with the "gods" of our planet.

Think about this. Recently the New Age folks came up with the term Light Worker. It is common for people to talk about Light Workers in almost casual ways too. Does this matter? I say no. If someone feels moved to say such a thing then there is no hard done so long as their motives are correct. It is always true that real master souls talk about their spiritual status only extremely rarely. They are beyond the point in evolution where titles carry any importance. You and I are both Lightworkers. Why? Because we do our best to live "in the Light and practice the "highest and best". Maybe our souls are advanced and maybe they're middling. It is certain that neither of us are beginners or else we wouldn't be talking about such things.
I see others like Ghandi, Rumi, Lao Tzu, as examples of them, by what they show in their teachings that still have their influence even now. And yes, by other's that are outside of Earth that's exactly what I meant. Mhmm, I see. And how they link together is in the same manner of how the subconscious mind speaks to one?

I agree, as long as their intent/motives are in the right place, that's the only thing that's the main thing that matters. I agree on that note as well, only cause I think in the context that they don't want to reveal too much, but only what is needed to be heard at the time. That we do, do our best to practice love and light in the highest good~ Indeed.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:48 AM
bartholomew

Isn't it interesting? Just one comment. What most of us call the subconscious I like to call the "superconscious". I do this because it is my belief that higher experiences are just that, "higher". But I am a visually inclined person. I understand things better if there are drawings, graphics, charts to help me with relationships.

I have found that the "great ones" live in settings and times that vary but the idea of selflessness seems to be a constant with them. This reveals to we who are less advanced that this learned trait is of primary importance. A master soul is not selfless because he or she resides on a high plane. No. A master soul is functional on that plane because she or he learned, through application of will, to be selfless. Only then was the initiation realized. This is the single most important attribute. Without it we remain Earthbound. Why? Because personalities are of the Earth. We don't take them with us with we graduate.

Thanks for adding to the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
I see others like Ghandi, Rumi, Lao Tzu, as examples of them, by what they show in their teachings that still have their influence even now. And yes, by other's that are outside of Earth that's exactly what I meant. Mhmm, I see. And how they link together is in the same manner of how the subconscious mind speaks to one?

I agree, as long as their intent/motives are in the right place, that's the only thing that's the main thing that matters. I agree on that note as well, only cause I think in the context that they don't want to reveal too much, but only what is needed to be heard at the time. That we do, do our best to practice love and light in the highest good~ Indeed.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:09 AM
Master
Quote:
I do this because it is my belief that higher experiences are just that, "higher". But I am a visually inclined person. I understand things better if there are drawings, graphics, charts to help me with relationships.

I agree.

And I also learn better with the visuals. I get tired with lengthy reading. No offense James/Bartholomew
Old 26-05-2019, 07:15 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Isn't it interesting? Just one comment. What most of us call the subconscious I like to call the "superconscious". I do this because it is my belief that higher experiences are just that, "higher". But I am a visually inclined person. I understand things better if there are drawings, graphics, charts to help me with relationships.

I have found that the "great ones" live in settings and times that vary but the idea of selflessness seems to be a constant with them. This reveals to we who are less advanced that this learned trait is of primary importance. A master soul is not selfless because he or she resides on a high plane. No. A master soul is functional on that plane because she or he learned, through application of will, to be selfless. Only then was the initiation realized. This is the single most important attribute. Without it we remain Earthbound. Why? Because personalities are of the Earth. We don't take them with us with we graduate.

Thanks for adding to the topic.

Yes, it is. I know it refers to a higher state of consciousness, and I have heard of the term called the superconscious before. But I guess the term I am adjusted to using is the subconscious cause that's how our higher selves speak to us thru in it's the connection to the greater consciousness when it reaches into its field to receive information. To bring back.

I agree with how you put that the greater souls, learned thru being in various different states to be selfless. And I think a trait of being selfless is unconditional love. I think personalities are good learning tools~ It's like seeing the clockwork inside of a clock, and the different mechanisms.