Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-05-2019, 08:51 PM
Pathfinder

Animal spirit guide

Recently I had a powerful vision in a half awake dream state at night where I saw a vision of a deer with antlers looking at me.

To cut the long story short, this type of vision is not the first I've seen in my life in my spiritual encounters. I have once seen an image of my mother's grandparents in a photograph in my mind who died before I was born when my mother was talking about them. I described an image in my mind of an old favourite photograph of her grandparents that her mother had stored away in her home in every detail, which I had never seen.

Another spiritual encounter was when I was in hospital having a procedure, and later that night I had a dream where I met my great grandad who died before I was born.

Throughout my life I have also had lights flickering around my home frequently when I have discussed various topics in my or my family's life that were important, and then the lights would flicker in sync with certain topics as a sort of warning or acknowledgement. I have moved homes twice and this occurred in both homes, so I think I can rule out it being the home, or merely coincidental.

Furthermore, I have seen objects move in and around me and other family members. Again, I would say that this happens as a form of communication. Usually the object moved is of significance to make something known.

Other family members particularly my mother have seen these things occur so it is not just me. But I would say a lot of it is always around me, which has been on going for around 7 years.

I would say none of this is ever giving off a bad vibe or haunting feeling.

But back to the topic at hand, this is the first time I have had a vivid vision of an animal. This is also the first time I am sharing my very personal spiritual encounters on this forum and in a community. I have never discussed this properly outside of my family before.

I would say after this animal vision occurred, with all the other spiritual activity in mind and after a bit of research, this has led me to conclude this was an animal spirit guide. I never thought such things existed previously. I already believed spirit guides did, but until this happened to me, I am now of a different opinion!

I was wondering if anyone could help me make sense of any of this and what this means?

Thanks
Old 14-05-2019, 04:02 PM
Knower
Of course other animals can be spirit guides! Spirit takes many forms as it ripples through spacetime, from humans to deer to trees.
Old 14-05-2019, 04:52 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by edithaint
Of course other animals can be spirit guides! Spirit takes many forms as it ripples through spacetime, from humans to deer to trees.

I have always believed I have had help from spiritual guides as per the experiences I have mentioned, I just didn't think any might show up and come through as an animal. I guess that is ignorance on my part.

The trouble is now I am trying to determine who is who and what role they have in my life.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:59 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual_Light
I have always believed I have had help from spiritual guides as per the experiences I have mentioned, I just didn't think any might show up and come through as an animal. I guess that is ignorance on my part.

The trouble is now I am trying to determine who is who and what role they have in my life.

Well....what exactly does a deer mean to you? What could it represent, in your own eyes?
Old 15-05-2019, 02:43 PM
Pathfinder

I have no idea, that's why I am here asking.
Old 15-05-2019, 05:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual_Light
I have no idea, that's why I am here asking.

I'm sure you probably have SOME idea. :) For me, deer represent a deceptively fragile strength. They have lighter frames than their bovine cousins, and often seem skittish, but they can still devastate you or your car. Like nature itself, delicate but powerful.
Old 15-05-2019, 05:49 PM
Master
Hello,

A good source about animals is Animal Speak by Ted Andrews. The author mentions the animals' characteristics plus some ideas for possible spiritual meanings.

Alternatively, the deer in your vision could mean a Deity is reaching out to you. You might want to read up on horned gods.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)