Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-05-2019, 09:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
It is obvious Neil has a different understanding what the soul is.
It seams to me, what some understand as spirit, or the spiritual energy structure, Neil sees as the soul.
This is not overly important, only without a common basis of understanding, it would be pointless to discuss a subject.
the Soul is us...the Soul houses all consciousness, identity, sentience, intelligence of self...the soul is a container for all of what we are & have ever been.

The spiritual body is only a non conscious, non intelligent & sentient emanation, emanating out from us the Soulself, the appearance ie:- beauty & radiance of the emanation of the spiritual body, is subject to the quality of Soulself.

The spiritual body is similar to the earthly body, it is only for visual identity & or for interacting with an environmental.

When we are seperated from the earthly flesh...the Soul is left, & displays an emanation ie:- spiritual body....when Soul'self travels at breakneck speeds throughout the universe the spiritual body disappears...& guess what is left traveling at a breakneck speed, after the disappearance of the spiritual body, yes you guessed right "SOUL'SELF"..us the Soul'self...all that truly matters...WE ARE SOUL...AS IN THE IMAGE OF THE GOD ENTERY.

For anyones considerations.
Old 14-05-2019, 09:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
So in my eyes there has to be the creation of an individual soul / spirit at a certain point and I don't consciously know how this actually comes to be .
x daz x

Here is a concept brought to my attention.

Yes of course there is a creation of an individual...we have not always been an identity, a being or a person.

The creator entity designed & constructed the potential for beings such as us to be, & put the entire potentiality into motion.

But creator does not give us our identity, our folks do.

Creator is not our heavenly father untill we become Christed beings ie :- gods children.

Whole souls of Male & Female equal parts & without identity or personality, are in waiting for the conception of new persons on planets like earth .

At the moment of conception, one half will seperate & be drawn to the conceived being, male soul half to a newly concieved male, & female soul half to a newly concieved female.

The Soul half left behind, unconsciously awaits close by the other half, untill it is also joined to a newly conceived being...these two soul halves are forever soul mates.

The above is for anyones considerations...regards Neil
Old 14-05-2019, 10:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Good afternoon all

Pulls up chair with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3sKIV6KugA in hand, anyone
Old 14-05-2019, 12:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Here is a concept brought to my attention.

Yes of course there is a creation of an individual...we have not always been an identity, a being or a person.

The creator entity designed & constructed the potential for beings such as us to be, & put the entire potentiality into motion.

But creator does not give us our identity, our folks do.

Creator is not our heavenly father untill we become Christed beings ie :- gods children.

Whole souls of Male & Female equal parts & without identity or personality, are in waiting for the conception of new persons on planets like earth .

At the moment of conception, one half will seperate & be drawn to the conceived being, male soul half to a newly concieved male, & female soul half to a newly concieved female.

The Soul half left behind, unconsciously awaits close by the other half, untill it is also joined to a newly conceived being...these two soul halves are forever soul mates.

The above is for anyones considerations...regards Neil

We agree that there was a prior to individuality but one's identity was also present prior to incarnation ..

Of course from a new born babe's perspective there is the starting all over again so to speak and becoming aware of an new identity that comes about in many ways because of many things.

Sure our folks allow the reflection of ourselves and we self identify with that reflection, just as we identify ourselves in reflection of the dog and the cat and the tree .

This is part of the parcel of self identifying in the presence of others and other things .

This is the duality of mind experience isn't ..

x daz x
Old 14-05-2019, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon all

Pulls up chair with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3sKIV6KugA in hand, anyone

Haven't heard that for a while

The woman in our studio can't stop singing it now

x daz x
Old 14-05-2019, 03:15 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Even so I never studied any philosophies and teachings coming from India, but I have to agree with this fully.

It turns out the reason I was drawn to Hinduism is because there is a name for things I always believed... Hinduism.
Old 15-05-2019, 08:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Good afternoon daz

I like watching these threads, everyone's see it thru their own eyes and understanding, in that there is no right or wrong way.

I'll use your words, saves me from typing

"There is in this respect a distinction between not being aware of oneself and being aware so instead of being created as an individual there would be the process of becoming aware of I AM ."

"Of course from a new born babe's perspective there is the starting all over again so to speak and becoming aware of an new identity that comes about in many ways because of many things. "

I see it as growth and a different mindset, to move on everything pasts as childhood memories.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
There are so many theories ... Whom to believe? Nobody! Turn inwards, and find out for yourself! Don't use your judgement!
perfectly said. I love to ask questions about everything! But I never thought about asking why I exist. I simply know I do. I simply know to make the best of what I have and I know. In this world of technology it's easy to lose track in a world where everything seems fake and complex. But it's real and simple. Guess that's why I never bothered to ask because I already know.
Old 15-05-2019, 11:34 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
This is a question aimed at those who believe we live in a matrix and we are trapped here which is why we keep reincarnating. When the population expands where do the souls come from and with us living in a prison, where do the souls go if there is no body to reincarnate to, for example a rapid decrease in the population. Is this what a ghost is, someone waiting to be reincarnated who doesn't know how to escape?

I view the matrix as a matrix of cause and effect. Chains of causality that branch infinitely many times and trace out infinitely many stories. These stories are called the Akashic Records, the Block Universe, the Many Worlds, the Multiverse, and I am sure other names as well. Like Neo plugging into the matrix through a patch cord, we plug our consciousness into the matrix of information and read from it an individual story. If we read a story from the first person point of view, then we experience that story as if we are that character. We can incarnate into any one of the infinity of characters (and other things) to have the experience we need or wish, simply by filling our awareness with the information of those stories. Of course that story, like all of them, branch many times so it is really many stories of the same character, our consciousness chooses which way to follow the causal branches of the story. The Akashic records exist outside of time, it is only our sequential awareness of the causality matrixes that create an experience of movement through time. Similar to the way time passes in a book.

A ghost? Could come up with a number of possibilities. My favorite at the moment is that an individual consciousness is becoming aware of a different story that overlaps with the one they are experiencing. Perhaps a dramatic or intensely emotional moment that took place in a different life story that overlaps in "space" with the point at which their current story is unfolding, but at a different place in "time". I am not sure why they may become aware of this other story, but perhaps it brings in valuable information or perspective into their current life story experience.

The soul to me is just another way of describing the underlying consciousness that is reading and experiencing life as the protagonist of a given story. All individual points of consciousness are also an integrated part of a universal and eternal consciousness, and as such are outside of time and eternal.
God the father, Brahman, universal consciousness, the Akashic records contained within and experienced as a whole, third person omniscient.
God the son, Atman, individual consciousness, the Akashic records experienced one causal chain at a time as an separated individual, first person.
The holy spirit, the divinity that pervades all beings, links all individual things together as one thing.

Namaste
Old 16-05-2019, 12:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I view the matrix as a matrix of cause and effect. Chains of causality that branch infinitely many times and trace out infinitely many stories. These stories are called the Akashic Records, the Block Universe, the Many Worlds, the Multiverse, and I am sure other names as well. Like Neo plugging into the matrix through a patch cord, we plug our consciousness into the matrix of information and read from it an individual story. If we read a story from the first person point of view, then we experience that story as if we are that character. We can incarnate into any one of the infinity of characters (and other things) to have the experience we need or wish, simply by filling our awareness with the information of those stories. Of course that story, like all of them, branch many times so it is really many stories of the same character, our consciousness chooses which way to follow the causal branches of the story. The Akashic records exist outside of time, it is only our sequential awareness of the causality matrixes that create an experience of movement through time. Similar to the way time passes in a book.

A ghost? Could come up with a number of possibilities. My favorite at the moment is that an individual consciousness is becoming aware of a different story that overlaps with the one they are experiencing. Perhaps a dramatic or intensely emotional moment that took place in a different life story that overlaps in "space" with the point at which their current story is unfolding, but at a different place in "time". I am not sure why they may become aware of this other story, but perhaps it brings in valuable information or perspective into their current life story experience.

The soul to me is just another way of describing the underlying consciousness that is reading and experiencing life as the protagonist of a given story. All individual points of consciousness are also an integrated part of a universal and eternal consciousness, and as such are outside of time and eternal.
God the father, Brahman, universal consciousness, the Akashic records contained within and experienced as a whole, third person omniscient.
God the son, Atman, individual consciousness, the Akashic records experienced one causal chain at a time as an separated individual, first person.
The holy spirit, the divinity that pervades all beings, links all individual things together as one thing.

Namaste
How do we access the Akashic records?