Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-05-2019, 02:04 PM
Experiencer
God, from whom no secret thing is hidden

O God unto whom all hearts lie open

Unto whom desire is eloquent

And from whom no secret thing is hidden;

Purify the thoughts of my heart

By the outpouring of your Spirit

That I may love you with a perfect love

And praise you as you deserve.

Amen

-- Cloud of Unknowing, Opening Prayer
• • • • •
Look softer
Breather deeper
Old 13-05-2019, 04:34 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

God should not lie or condone a lie. If I know the truth then God also knows.

To tell me to approve the consequential lies people tell by accepting and forgiving is wrong.

It is as if God has no standards and is immoral.

In a court of law, you swear to tell the truth. I sat in a court room many times and watched people lie. If the oath is "swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God" then I see clearly how God helps the liars but does nothing to help the victim of the lies.

That is definitely a liar God. Friend of the liar. A God with no truth, no justice. A God who only wants lawlessness in the name of "forgiveness".

Watch the double standard and the inhumanity: if I go set my neighbor's garage on fire that inanimate object will receive swift justice. I will not be given a free pass in the name of forgiveness. I will suffer the consequences for setting fire to an inanimate object.

Yet liar after liar set *ME* on fire with every lethal lie they told.

Where's God? On the LIARS' side, telling me that I must accept it and "forgive".

That is insane and outrageous.
Old 13-05-2019, 07:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation

To tell me to approve the consequential lies people tell by accepting and forgiving is wrong.

In a court of law, you swear to tell the truth. I sat in a court room many times and watched people lie. If the oath is "swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God" then I see clearly how God helps the liars but does nothing to help the victim of the lies.

That is definitely a liar God. Friend of the liar. A God with no truth, no justice. A God who only wants lawlessness in the name of "forgiveness".

Watch the double standard and the inhumanity: if I go set my neighbor's garage on fire that inanimate object will receive swift justice. I will not be given a free pass in the name of forgiveness. I will suffer the consequences for setting fire to an inanimate object.

Where's God? On the LIARS' side, telling me that I must accept it and "forgive".

In your opinion... many would disagree!
Old 13-05-2019, 07:36 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
In your opinion... many would disagree!
It's no opinion. It is my actual reality and lived experience. You would know that I spoke facts and truth, not opinion, based on the following,

"In a court of law, you swear to tell the truth. I sat in a court room many times and watched people lie. If the oath is "swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God" then I see clearly how God helps the liars but does nothing to help the victim of the lies."

I have a habit of taking serious things seriously.

What I stated in the quoted passage is the facts and the truth.

Each liar is doing well and suffering no consequences.

The only one who told the truth was myself and I'm in constant suffering and having to contend with losses, injuries, injustice, damage.

Typically, those are grounds for a lawsuit. In my case, those are the results of ACTUAL INJUSTICE rendered in a court of law on top of the underlying injustice and victimization I was subjected to which was the basis of the case to begin with.

All along the way, there was NO JUSTICE in anyone. All people persistently told me to take whatever "deal" the state wanted me to. Those people made themselves enemies to me because they showed me cowardice, dishonesty, no regard for truth, no regard for justice.

It is a common knowledge absolute fact that if i set a garage on fire, I will be imprisoned and will have to pay out money I don't have in fees and fines.

Yet a collective of people can set me on fire and burn me in Hell, without consequence.

Obviously, a garage has more value and worth than a human being.

Obviously, cowardice dishonesty and lies are superior and are fully backed by God.

You think this is some brand new matter? It's not. And the point there is that time is an indication: if no justice by now, there will never be any.

There's no excuse and no justification for the disillusion and the grim, grave facts of life.
Old 13-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Master

Quote:
It's no opinion. It is my actual reality and lived experience. You would know that I spoke facts and truth, not opinion, based on the following,

"In a court of law, you swear to tell the truth. I sat in a court room many times and watched people lie. If the oath is "swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God" then I see clearly how God helps the liars but does nothing to help the victim of the lies."

I have a habit of taking serious things seriously.

What I stated in the quoted passage is the facts and the truth.

Each liar is doing well and suffering no consequences.

The only one who told the truth was myself and I'm in constant suffering and having to contend with losses, injuries, injustice, damage.

Typically, those are grounds for a lawsuit. In my case, those are the results of ACTUAL INJUSTICE rendered in a court of law on top of the underlying injustice and victimization I was subjected to which was the basis of the case to begin with.

All along the way, there was NO JUSTICE in anyone. All people persistently told me to take whatever "deal" the state wanted me to. Those people made themselves enemies to me because they showed me cowardice, dishonesty, no regard for truth, no regard for justice.

It is a common knowledge absolute fact that if i set a garage on fire, I will be imprisoned and will have to pay out money I don't have in fees and fines.

Yet a collective of people can set me on fire and burn me in Hell, without consequence.

Obviously, a garage has more value and worth than a human being.

Obviously, cowardice dishonesty and lies are superior and are fully backed by God.

You think this is some brand new matter? It's not. And the point there is that time is an indication: if no justice by now, there will never be any.

There's no excuse and no justification for the disillusion and the grim, grave facts of life.

but justice will come when it's ready and is late but will come eventually to those that wrong you. your notion of justice is the same as God's really. only God can forgive so those who do so are like God thats whats good about it. God is not physical so can't interact with matter and smite cause God is spirit. i dont have any problems with the points your making and are not answered properly by anyone. i am optimistic about the soul in the end and if it happens to be the truth then it was a lucky guess
Old 14-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:

if you knew "GOD", Jehovah God that is ,(Exo. 6:3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name JEHOVAH I was not known to them). you would KNOW how he feel concerning lies ,(Pro. 6:16-19 There are six things which the Lord hates, yes, seven that are hated by Him: "A proud look, a lying tongue,...").

unlike humans, Jehovah will NOT lie, or will he accept it ,(Num. 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?). Jehovah God KNOWS how it feels when someone is a victim of a lie, because he was one.

that happened when a wicked angel told Eve that God lied when he said. eating from a certain tree will bring death to them. at one time, Humans were to live FOREVER. where is Adam and Eve now?...dead! do you really believe "God" basically approve of lying? someone said to you..."God is not physical so can't interact with matter and smite cause God is spirit."

he's wrong!...there are MANY stories from the bible in which Jehovah God, attack those in some way, who wronged his people, here's one example. (Dan. 6:1-25), faithful Daniel prayed daily to God, the King love Daniel, but his governors, satraps and others hated Daniel. in order to have Daniel destroyed. they ask the King to pass a law in which ANY who worship their own gods, will be thrown into the Lion's Den.

the King agreed, NOT KNOWING their trick. Daniel knew that law was passed, yet he continue to pray to Jehovah God. he was caught, and the King, though sad, had to enforce his law. the next day, the worried King went to Daniel, happy to find him still alive. Jehovah was with Daniel by means keeping those Lion's mouth shut. happily the King got Daniel out. and Jehovah put it in him to throw all those against Daniel into the Den, they died!

my point is, satan has MANY followers, even some who'll say they're NOT.
Jehovah and his Son Jesus will soon put an End to ALL who's hurting others. they may feel that they have gotten away with their lies, when it comes to man. but Jehovah God and Jesus sees EVERYTHING! satan wants MANY to hate Jehovah God. and some do, even those who claim to follow his Son. but when the End comes it won't be pretty, just like in Noah's day. peace
Old 14-05-2019, 05:55 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandalwood
O God unto whom all hearts lie open

Unto whom desire is eloquent

And from whom no secret thing is hidden;

Purify the thoughts of my heart

By the outpouring of your Spirit

That I may love you with a perfect love

And praise you as you deserve.

Amen

-- Cloud of Unknowing, Opening Prayer

Thank you Sandalwood.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:30 PM
Master
Quote:

The main and central issue apparent involves EGO, as I've spoken of numerous times now.
Ego, again, is related with the survival instinct of the organic aspects, and, "animal/mammal".
Evolved, in "illusory" time. As science since Einstein so well communicates to us. Related with space, and bearing out that this life and material world, is the illusion.

This is the fallen situation, and sinful, of which all of humanity is afflicted with.
This "evolved" animal, and organic situation, ensconced in Time.

Now, in contrast, what did the Lord say, "l. n."?

For one, "Deny yourselves. Take up your crosses and follow me."

2. "In this world you will have tribulation. But, be of good cheer. I have overcome the world."

3. "Pray for those who despitefully use, and abuse you..."

You think, "l. n.", because others don't rant and rave, and air their misfortune and trials, that you alone have reason to complain?
You're not alone.
That, you alone have suffered?
Your posts are self obsessive, self focused, and lack objectivity. Which, is a goal, " l. n. "

Jesus went to the cross for the love of God. All the disciples were martyred.
Estimated millions have suffered and have died for not recanting their faith in Christ, through history. Including present day.

In the end, " l. n. " you will suffer immensely for your ungodly, self focused, mindset and thinking. Your declarations and posts.
(Who is the "liar"?)
You're blaming God for what? The devil's advocates? You've been treated unfairly in, "the world"?

TheLord also has stated,
"For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein