Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-05-2019, 02:39 AM
Master
Is it fair to say that essentially God is a mystery?

Today, I am seeing the notion of God as something that we are subtly but intrinsically aware of, that is outside of our known consciousness. Like Da'at in the Kaballah, something that is definite but only defined by being an empty space that we subconsciously feel should be filled. Naming it the God shaped hole is our sense that there is something missing, and the greatest goal in life at least as far as I'm concerned is to fill this hole with what we call 'God.'

So 'God' is a mystery yes until we have found the hole, and established the God presence.

I also do agree with sky that it is from looking within, though we will no doubt diverge from this point on, because I believe that we will find the empty Da'at space when we look hard enough within, the vacant block, and filling this space is actually establishing 'God's Kingdom within.' At this point 'God' would no longer be a mystery.
Old 14-05-2019, 07:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Daz that is fascinating stuff and I agree, there is so much we receive that we can't fully "hang onto" in our waking lives. Though, with some practice and focus, more can become available.

What cool tidbits did you hear regarding time travel? If ok to ask?

Yes there are many healing and alignment modalities and those too are very powerful for centreing and moving forward on your journey. I'm just working through the past week doing this for myself (with loads of help, for which I am very grateful), but for this it's more core discussion and presence, or what I used to call "higher healing"...to get at the root of it and air it, but also be with it and make a place for it to find its level calm.

There is quite a peace and understanding that comes from that sort of remembrance. Also it gives quite a bit of direction to your journey. I also feel that strength and knowledge coming through -- some of it as you say from beyond.

Though, what about the lives where the strength and power may have got out of hand? Or where your lack of it also caused harm to self or others? We've all had at least a few lives like that. Though yes, no matter the outcome, there were inner strengths we had & relied on perhaps without even knowing. Is part of your strength also recalling those excesses or lack, because for myself, I would say it is a part.

I agree. I think that now is that time in which many things can be known and seen and more powerfully and directly accessed.

Very true.

Funny that is so true. The technology was at a high level but more sustainably integrated into the natural landscape, so technology itself was more resonant with these fundamental and mystical truths. I hope we can go in that direction now and in future as well rather than literally consume ourselves and our world as we go down in flames. Atlantis just imploded but these days we are aiming to take Gaia with us and all (or most) other life on the planet

Yes, that's quite true I'd say. And eventually it will come up again and again until we pay attention and bring it to the table.

Very true...what's coming into the realm of accepted knowledge is just mind-blowing to many. My brain and my whole being was just on overload for a while with all the info I was getting and also processing. Per Avengers, however, I don't think we should rely on "Pym particles" to take us throught the quantum realm back to the past for a redo [i.e., yet another version of the universe], hahaha. The LHC...Mandela...I think we've already been through a half-dozen variants of the original place we started out from already. It's a wonder we're still holding it together as well as we are But...I do think it kick-started an awful lot of things that were well underway spiritually, at least for some of us...so it's not all bad ;). Elvis is still dead but then so is Hitler (whew). Re: info, who's to say, indeed?

Peace & blessings Dazza
7L

Hey :)

I don't have any conscious memory of what was said about time travel, this was my point in that there can be 'knowledge' attained at some level that is not consciously known in the immediate . What is a mystery on a conscious level isn't a mystery from an unconscious level.

In regards to strength from previous incarnations that could of potentially 'got out of hand' I would say that what you are is creating the experience from a higher level of understanding, that is why what comes to the fore comes to the fore whatever it is ..

It really depends on where a peep is at within themselves .. If one has already tamed the wild horses of the mind then when a stallions energy enters one's life then there is already the skill set to handle the extra horse power lol .

If the reverse is true then there will be an experience that reflects the unbalance and the need for balance ..

Having certain energies about a person can carry great responsibility .. yet again just another process of experiencing whatever comes your way ..

x daz x
Old 14-05-2019, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey :)

I don't have any conscious memory of what was said about time travel, this was my point in that there can be 'knowledge' attained at some level that is not consciously known in the immediate . What is a mystery on a conscious level isn't a mystery from an unconscious level.
I don't remember much of any detail from many meetings or circles either...unless it was with the inner circle, including the guides. I don't recall every bit of that either, just mostly. The most traumatic things are often deeply buried, so sometimes there are blocks to tuning in or remembering.

But the reason I ask is because I was overwhelmed with downloads around holidays 2017 and also I was really ill for a few weeks. For several months more, I listened to physicists and watched loads of conferences, TedX talks and read stuff...trying to put things together to understand what I'd been shown or given.

One of the biggest things I got was that r6 is right in a sense. There is only this universe as this universe in this time and space. Meaning, there aren't infinite alternative universes except as potential in the moment. We take some choices and natural processes occur and the universe goes this way or that way, and the other potential variants no longer exist.

It's fractal, in other words. It works just like in our own lives but on a much larger scale. When we take a decision to go to the store now, that becomes what is and all other possibilities for us in that moment no longer exist. (But of course a new set exists for the next moment and so forth). Same with the universe. If other universes totally different to ours also exist separate from us, then presumably the same also applies to them. Each one is unique in its context.

Now...that is the normal state. What happens when CERN does mad stuff with the LHC and ??? Potentially the universe collapses in an instant and we'd never know the diff. What happens then is we fall into the closest potential or alternative vibration or string or current (w/e). Because the energy has to go somewhere. It's nearly alike out to many decimals but some things may be different. Maybe Mandela will be alive again, etc. It's not the same universe meandering through its choices. We brute force would have dumped it into the next closest alternative. But if we did this a million times, we still couldn't magically fix our problems...because it has to be a very, very similar alternative or the energies wouldn't fit.

So you might say well ok...that is good to know for many who secretly hope for some sort of magical fix in their lives which they don't work for spiritually or actually do or support day to day. But why did you 7L focus on this.

Because that was in some sense my spiritual obstacle for many years. I was sick of repeating the same pattern and dying young violently or under extreme duress. I was sick of being loathed and resented for existing across multiple lives by folks supposedly in my close soul family circle. I couldn't see a way forward at that point to reconcile with certain key players in this life.

So I thought leave it be and let's avoid any more lives in future with them. Seems like a reasonable approach eh? But it's not if the soul(s) are very close to yours. In my situation, apparently it amounted to wishing for one of those alternatives where the current universe and the souls in it were created different to things as they were created and exist at present. Michael showed up immediately and gave me this illumination. At which point I took it back. But he was understanding and said he forgets how much he relies on each of us and also he was a bit surprised I hadn't made the request before, as in, pretty much everyone gets to this breaking point eventually. This was a few years back already.

But it took a few years after that to unpack all the information and truly understand just how much you'd have to destroy in order to change the existing fabric of the universe. Basically you'd have to destroy all of it. Way beyond even what CERN is doing by pushing us into alternative potential instances of the universe. You'd have to remove all that is and make a totally new instance of all that is -- where things are cherry picked into or out of existence to your liking...basically, you'd have to be God but a whimsical, murderous one.

Quote:
In regards to strength from previous incarnations that could of potentially 'got out of hand' I would say that what you are is creating the experience from a higher level of understanding, that is why what comes to the fore comes to the fore whatever it is ..
Strength can create excesses. Abuses and addiction to power, lust, etc. I don't suffer from those excesses now. Weakness and vulnerability is also a problem. Those too can create excesses like oppression, collusion, and despair. Destruction of integrity and honour. Death is not the worst thing that can happen, you could say. Though it depends on who you're trying to protect and it depends on the death. Some are particularly traumatic or violent.

Quote:
It really depends on where a peep is at within themselves .. If one has already tamed the wild horses of the mind then when a stallions energy enters one's life then there is already the skill set to handle the extra horse power lol .

If the reverse is true then there will be an experience that reflects the unbalance and the need for balance ..

Yes, it's only about balance and aligning with centre, really.
We think of weakness as lack. But expansion is weak force and contraction is strong force. Yet the force of weakness is equally necessary to the force of strength. Existence requires both and in balance. Strength is not my problem. But the strongest person alive chooses to be expansive (weak) and thus open and vulnerable. And in that place of choice and right alignment, anyone can be brutalised, badly used, or killed. It happens all the time. We make choices, and we live with those choices. No one is ever "strong enough" to avoid the sufferings that living in balance entails. Particularly amidst so much misalignment and the spiritual infancy of many. Likewise, it is only the expansive (weak) lovingkindness that tempers the equanimity so that it doesn't crush or consume you in its unfathomable strength.

Many of those choices we've all made are or were misaligned...and certainly we've all had 1 or more past lives where this was the case. But we can choose to do and be right aligned now and forward. It is my hope and intention that I do that, and that I continue to learn and change and move toward centre and right-alignment. In supporting the highest good of all, I hope and support the same for all others, as well.

Quote:
Having certain energies about a person can carry great responsibility .. yet again just another process of experiencing whatever comes your way ..

x daz x
That is true. And in addition, we all carry a great responsibility to self and one another because we are all interconnected.

So in the end, it's down to living from the heart centre in lovingkindness and equanimity, just as Jesus and Buddha said. And supporting one another on our journeys. The essence of the mystery is really down to just that

Though, funny how it takes all eternity to truly apprehend what that means, because 1st we learn it and then it's beaten out of us over several lifetimes, and then we've got to figure out our way back to centre.

I feel I'm really just beginning to get back there now myself, and it feels good. Understanding how vital we each are to the literal fabric of existence helped me immensely. I hope that if anyone else has had similar struggles, sharing all this may give some support to them as well.

Peace & blessings Daz
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-05-2019, 03:04 PM
ImthatIm

Here is my mystery.
Endless Divine Love
Infinite Divine Love
Divine Love as the greatest Power
Holy Life, Divine Light, Divine Love, that operates in everything.

When this can be wholly developed by 1 earth individual then that 1 individual will
SO Love all other individuals and this Divine Love which I call God will
envelope and dissolve all solar time, space and matter.
For there will be no need for the teachings of solar time,space and matter. For we will be ALL ONE again.

This has not happened, so it is my mystery.
But of course it has already happened, and this too is my mystery.
Old 15-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Master
Quote:
One of the biggest things I got was that r6 is right in a sense. There is only this universe as this universe in this time and space. Meaning, there aren't infinite alternative universes except as potential in the moment. We take some choices and natural processes occur and the universe goes this way or that way, and the other potential variants no longer exist.

It's fractal, in other words. It works just like in our own lives but on a much larger scale. When we take a decision to go to the store now, that becomes what is and all other possibilities for us in that moment no longer exist. (But of course a new set exists for the next moment and so forth). Same with the universe. If other universes totally different to ours also exist separate from us, then presumably the same also applies to them. Each one is unique in its context.

Now...that is the normal state. What happens when CERN does mad stuff with the LHC and ??? Potentially the universe collapses in an instant and we'd never know the diff. What happens then is we fall into the closest potential or alternative vibration or string or current (w/e). Because the energy has to go somewhere. It's nearly alike out to many decimals but some things may be different. Maybe Mandela will be alive again, etc. It's not the same universe meandering through its choices. We brute force would have dumped it into the next closest alternative. But if we did this a million times, we still couldn't magically fix our problems...because it has to be a very, very similar alternative or the energies wouldn't fit.

Hey there Dazzer...you've not yet seen this probably, sorry. I wanted to call out something for further discussion. But not till I set down my other thoughts.

Still, before I forget, here's the other bit. Mandela was dead (sometime in the early or mid 80s) having died in prison a hero, but then was alive again for many more years dying in 2013 Dec after having long since been released from prison. Winnie was no longer a widow at his death but was still apart from him as they now divorced sometime after his prison release. Last, his legacy is now a bit more mixed due to some character flaws not so much revealed on the other timeline.

Ok...this is actually huge. To reinstate a person who has died in one instance of the universe back into life (for many more years) is almost the same as making a new universe from scratch and cherry-picking it to your liking. The only real difference is you (God level) are reusing a template for the universe where all the parameters were tuned to supporting our physical universe and our sorts of life forms. Due to the timing, this was not an effect of CERN. Because, as far as we know, CERN can only impact the timeline forward from 2008 on, when the LHC was built and 1st got turned on. And yes, the changes will tend to "map over" existing memories so you'd think it's always been that way. But those changes would only be for currently available options from 2008 on that suddently got switched up to a slightly different set of options. Someone who was already dead in 2008 wouldn't be in the mix for change-ups.

So...WTH is up with Mandela and a totally new instance of the universe (on the same template but from scratch)? CERN didn't shift someone dead 20+ yrs back into life as of 2008.

Yet...in December 2018, I also saw changes on the dates of a few recorded songs as +3 years forward, from when they were originally released in the 80s & 90s.
December is also when the LHC was fired up again. Those are smaller changes than waking the dead and yet they are still prior to 2008 (or 2018, in this case).

It's as if there is something else going on. So it does seem CERN is destroying the universe by accident. If CERN is destroying the universe then maybe right then it no longer has alternate potentials in the moment to just fall into. In that case nothing is automatically cared for in the way many physicists discuss this would just somehow naturally happen. But even if the entire universe does have to be recreated from scratch, it makes sense that it must still be 99.(39 decimals)% similar or else the energy would be lost and the whole reinstantiaion wouldn't take properly.

So in that case, CERN is not doing anything but destroying (accidentally). After that, nothing is being handled automatically...it only seems that way at first blush because we all still exist (LOL) -- but this assumption of things running on autopilot falls apart IMO upon further review.

Kabballah (and Buddhism) says that the universe is recreated in each moment (from scratch), but that there is also continuity (of probabilities etc) from one moment to the next. And that because the universe is recreated in each moment, that change is (always) possible in each moment. Spiritual traditions and our spiritual work hinge upon that.

It looks like normally we'd not notice the context of the universe from one moment to the next, but when we ourselves destroy everything rather than letting the natural continuity flow, that's when we may see these small (or large) signs that the repair job contains some irregularities. And perhaps that is at least occasionally by design. Whereby Source has occasionally opted to choose a "next" instance for holding the universe which now contains some real changes a bit further into the past, like Mandela.

In that case, it seems clear to me that just as the teachings say, Source (&/or designees) is doing the work to keep things going. Recreating a viable alternative instance to hold the energy of the universe in that moment which interferes as little as possible with all life and all things. Leaving us Mandela (etc) as a sign or a pointer...(since no one is exactly certain when he "came back" due to backmapping of memories for most). Whilst otherwise changing as little as possible so little to nothing is lost. And also so that we don't expect the destructions of the universe to magically yield a different version where all our global or personal problems are solved.

What do you make of all this? Other than thank you God and thank you to all the angels, guides, and close soul fam who have helped at every level Including Mandela.

I think we're supposed to be coming to the conclusion that we too need to not be on autopilot. We too need to focus on showing up to the moment just as Source does in each moment. We too need to bring love and engage in creation and doing the hard work, every day, on the ground. With lovingkindness and equanimity for ourselves and one another. Not on needless destruction. And not on magical solutions that just show up uninvited, unappreciated, unapprehended, or unearned.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 15-05-2019 at 02:12 PM.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Is it fair to say that essentially God is a mystery?

Today, I am seeing the notion of God as something that we are subtly but intrinsically aware of, that is outside of our known consciousness. Like Da'at in the Kaballah, something that is definite but only defined by being an empty space that we subconsciously feel should be filled. Naming it the God shaped hole is our sense that there is something missing, and the greatest goal in life at least as far as I'm concerned is to fill this hole with what we call 'God.'

So 'God' is a mystery yes until we have found the hole, and established the God presence.

I also do agree with sky that it is from looking within, though we will no doubt diverge from this point on, because I believe that we will find the empty Da'at space when we look hard enough within, the vacant block, and filling this space is actually establishing 'God's Kingdom within.' At this point 'God' would no longer be a mystery.
Hello django,
Some things are or can be known or apprehended at centre, agreed.
And some things remain a mystery. The very fact of existence is one of them, for example. Individuated consciousness (sentient self-awareness) is another. Many, many others.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-05-2019, 01:21 PM
Deactivated Account
He can be what we want him to be, because we created him.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
He can be what we want him to be, because we created him.
Hello Slayer,
What about that which is beyond our scope of existence?
We can know What Is within, via our eternal consciousness and that divine spark which brings presence to our being. In this way we can be one with What Is.

But to me, there is still some deep mystery contained in our very existence. In the existence of this universe, from moment to moment.
As in, why is it you or I exist? And why is it we exist as we do and in relation to others as we do?

I have actually been discussing some of that mystery just above.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-05-2019, 02:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hello Slayer,
What about that which is beyond our scope of existence?
We can know What Is within, via our eternal consciousness and that divine spark which brings presence to our being. In this way we can be one with What Is.

But to me, there is still some deep mystery contained in our very existence. In the existence of this universe, from moment to moment.
As in, why is it you or I exist? And why is it we exist as we do and in relation to others as we do?

I have actually been discussing some of that mystery just above.

Peace & blessings
7L

I suppose the only thing that can answer all questions is death itself.
Old 15-05-2019, 05:24 PM
Master

Quote:
I think we're supposed to be coming to the conclusion that we too need to not be on autopilot. We too need to focus on showing up to the moment just as Source does in each moment. We too need to bring love and engage in creation and doing the hard work, every day, on the ground. With lovingkindness and equanimity for ourselves and one another. Not on needless destruction. And not on magical solutions that just show up uninvited, unappreciated, unapprehended, or unearned.

Peace & blessings
7L

like!