Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-04-2019, 03:55 AM
Master
Pretty interesting stuff.

Look, as David attended to, how important is perspective and perception?
When people have bad things happen it can really affect perspective and perception.
Your perceptions about God aren't accurate, and based on your subjective reasoning.
I'm sorry about your misfortunes, but God loves you," l. n. "
Your anger at Him isn't going to improve your situation or help it.

Let me respond in one way. The Cross.

You know what Jesus went through for humanity' sake.
Compound it though from the perspective of the One Who knew no sin, being condemned, and suffering for our sins.

You know Hep, also, I've made the point about time and space, how it is illusory according to the findings of modern science, with respect to "reincarnation".
And, "Rain".
But, when we maintain the perspective, and perception that this material and organic situation is the greater truth and reality, then a linear situation of reincarnation is going to seem the case.
But, it's not the case.

So, one reason the Wachowski's illustration has appeal is because the Lord does make clear that this world is a battle ground.

This world, and humanity's situation, isn't as God intended because of a rebellion by a powerful being who was once an archangel, who brought down much of the angelic with him.
Who is also called, "the god of this world". And?
Much of his power over humanity and this world involves..?
Perspective and perception, as is exampled by you "l. n.",
as you have shared here.

Have you thought about the Cross? About how much God loves you to go through what Jesus did, for you?

This is not a "pat Christian" response and answer to you, in order to appease my perspective of the Almighty.
It's the truth.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-04-2019, 09:57 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Just went to your profile, little.nation...I said 39, female, Aquarius...not too far off.
Haha! Born in '76 (heaven must be missing an angel).
Old 30-04-2019, 10:26 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain95
God or the source gave us free will. Ultimately, what we create is up to us to a certain degree. But we can also be innocent victims of what others choose to create. Powerless to avoid the evil and violence in others. But then in us, we can choose what we create no matter what was done to us in the past, no matter what we are left with after the violence and abuse is done and over. It's like people who go to war, they come back with PTSD, maybe missing limbs, missing their sight or hearing, then they have to carry on with what is left. But no suffering lasts forever. Being in this body is a temporary thing. So wherever we are in this journey, with whatever we have or carry, we can choose to do no violence to ourselves or others. To love ourselves and others, not for what we or they are, but for what we and they can become or be. We can choose to cause no suffering in ourselves or others, to the best of our ability. Sometimes we must do harm to prevent harm. Harm those who are harming the innocent. But this harm is done to end harm.

Sure, most people have free will. I am not one of them. I'm painfully knowledgeable of eternity, and eternal truth. It amounts to eternal suffering, eternal injury, eternal injustice. People do not want to hear this because they will not like how it makes them feel, or how it can change their thoughts from what they want to believe in vs something some stranger says and so I will be told that I'm wrong. Which, of course, is just more suffering.

Quote:
All religions state those who cause suffering or harm in others will pay for it, they will experience what they caused, whether in concepts of Hell or Karma, one will reap what they sow, in this life or the next. But I am not saying people who suffer are paying for past bad deeds they have done. No we can't know the why or causes from our perspective. I think angels can allow themselves to be victims, out of love for those who choose to harm, as sacrificial lambs, so though them, the abusers will later know what it is to suffer as well as being the source of such things. Thus compassion and empathy will be born in them.
My story is too dark. My last name, my maiden name, is Annese which comes from the name Agnes which means pure, holy, chaste and is a relative word of Agnus Dei (which means lamb of god). I absolutely identify with being a lamb (an animal of sacrifice). I was entirely purely innocent and was intentionally gravely harmed.

I am not an angel. I am not a saint.

If you know about Saint Agnes, she was sent to a brothel and then later murdered.

I am like a mockery of Agnes. I ended up in a town with a biblical name that means "house of god" or "a holy place" (in addition to other similar meanings). I was put to suffer very severe and vulgar rape, and years later told that the movie theater in my neighborhood used to be an XXX theater. Do you see the brothel? I tell people that the XXX theater still exists: it's my apartment. And if you know spirituality, you know that it is dimensional and interconnected which means that I was enduring not only vulgar horrific vile rape, but there was a spiritual audience.

Agnes had her throat cut. Cutthroat evil! I suffer under the exact same threat.

I am not Agnes. My situation is some dark mockery.

But you should know that in addition to my maiden name being obviously religious, I was born on a Holy day called Candlemas which means Meeting of the Lord or the Presentation of Christ (among other similar related meanings). My birthday is the 4th Joyful Mystery of the Holy Rosary (but there is NOTHING joyful about a female who is grossly vulgarized and mercilessly raped and tortured).

There is nothing about me, nothing I ever said or did, to warrant or justify INTENTIONAL VULGAR RAPE.

I've lost all respect for God.

Do you know Leviticus 4:32?

32“If he brings a lamb as his offering for a sin offering, he shall bring a female without blemish

I am not exaggerating when I tell you that I used to be completely perfect. I was pure, and I was truly perfect.

I learned that it is absolutely WRONG to be perfect. People do not like it at all. They hate, loathe, abhor and despise it. And they will have the ambition to destroy it. In my case, that has been over-abundantly achieved.

Quote:
Selfish, self-centered animals, (with some passive soul deep in the background unaware of itself) full of aggression, negative emotions, set loose on this planet with autonomy, with free will, to create anything they want, to do anything they want.... with no thought of the other. This is reality. But in the end, all will discover what we do to others, we do to our self. The suffering we cause in others, we cause in ourselves, and in this way we live with empathy, we become a part of a whole. We become aware of the reality we are all one. So we act from this understanding. We know deep down inside we are all the same, no matter what the external differences are. Every drop of water in the ocean is the ocean. Each one causing an effect. Free will, with awareness of the other, with awareness of the whole, with empathy and understanding of what we are and what we are doing and creating and how this affects others, which are the same as us, that is the ultimate purpose and goal. Free will without this understanding, with just selfishness and a self centered perspective, creates so much unnecessary suffering.

Maybe that is why we are allowed to do what we do. Through an experience and understanding of suffering, the suffering we cause and experience, as we become experienced with both, we turn away from causing suffering in ourselves or others, we turn away from self interest, self centeredness, as this does not include the other and thus may cause suffering, and so we live including the other, because that is where love resides, empathy, compassion, selflessness, the whole.

But in my current thinking, I still would not design such a system if I was some "God" or the creator of it. But then maybe none of this was created by a "God." Maybe it is all our creation, due to our free will and limited understanding, whether in or out of the human body. God or the source of love, the source of consciousness, the source of awareness, could be very far away from all of this. Could have nothing to do with this. Now this God or source could be here in a sense because deep inside it is our very selves. Also, beings, us but not in physical form, closer to the ways of God or the source, could be here assisting, helping, guiding. So there is a link that way.

But we could be very far away from our source or God. It is like a bell ringing far away, like a faint sound or echo in the distance. It is calling us home, to the place of perfect harmony and love. We hear the sound because it is a part of us, deep down, what we are. But we are here in this lower animalistic physical energy. Here with all this negative creation. It becomes us and us it. But if we become different from it, no longer identify with it, no longer add our energy or voice to it, and instead listen to the small voice inside, that faint bell ringing from the light far away, we start to move towards that, start to be of it, then when the scale tips, and we are more of that nature than this nature, when we no longer belong here, then we no longer are born here, we no longer fit in this animal body, then the suffering ends and we are closer to the light, and the nature and energy of it.

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond and share. I appreciate it very much. Thank you.
Old 30-04-2019, 10:50 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
when someone says the word 'God' what does our mind conceive and why?

Great. Excellent.

During my time in this nightmare, I learned quite a lot (plenty of which is nothing worth knowing).

I have been subjugated to lucifer in his role as "god the father". This was absolutely completely catastrophic. He had totally taken place as God. There was no God but him. I continually refused him, mocked him, raged and railed and stormed, all the while developing an extreme hatred for the real father (whom I call an amoeba).

This part is crucial: God created JESUS and demands that when people seek God, they turn to JESUS.

If anyone seeks a name for God, it is Immanuel.
If anyone seeks a gender for God, HE is a MAN.
If anyone seeks a face for God, it is Immanuel.

God the father will ALWAYS point to Jesus. Always always always always and forever. It will never change.

But my situation is extremely extraordinary and unique. One of a kind. There is no other who has been through the "design" I have been put through.

If you've read my other recent messages in this thread, you will see that I'm made of a whole lot of religion (my last name has religious meaning, I was born on a Holy day and I live in a town with a biblical name as a result of traveling a journey that started by prayer and faith). All very real and true. And UNPLEASANT AND CRUEL.

Are you familiar with Tori Amos? She's NOT religious. She is sacreligous. Most of her songs are about God, god the father, lucifer, satan ...

And a FEMALE Jesus (refer to Mohammed My Friend).

She sings in that song that Jesus was a female.

I have carried a "Jesus" identity since I was a little girl. A "spirit" had told me, very excitedly, "you're Jesus!" but nobody ever asks me what that was like for a little girl (it wasn't easy, and it still isn't). This was looong before I ever knew the meanings of my last name and birthday, so could you imagine what it was like for me when i learned those things?!

When I arrived at the destiny (destination) of this place where my journey by prayer and faith came to rest, there's a church just a few buildings next door with two signs on it (and by the way, i developed a very serious hatred for "signs" and spiritual sign language). Sign 1 says JESUS IS LORD. Sign 2 said (said, because I called out for it to be taken down and it was, but I do still have a picture of it) HOUSE OF GOD, WELCOME HOME.

So, I struggled with and suffered SEVERELY beyond measure a brutal and horrific "female Jesus" identity while being subjugated to lucifer as God (refer to Tori Amos' "Father Lucifer" song).

And know this: she does indeed worship lucifer. Here's the proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Zkie4susA

So, for many difficult reasons I eventually developed a very severe hatred for Jesus and HIS father.

I consider myself to be a victim, a mockery, and even just some dark satanic demon. Total catastrophic loss of self, loss of identity.

When one looks for God, they had better hope they see JESUS CHRIST, His name is Immanuel.
Old 30-04-2019, 10:53 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Pretty interesting stuff.

Look, as David attended to, how important is perspective and perception?
When people have bad things happen it can really affect perspective and perception.
Your perceptions about God aren't accurate, and based on your subjective reasoning.
I'm sorry about your misfortunes, but God loves you," l. n. "
Your anger at Him isn't going to improve your situation or help it.

Let me respond in one way. The Cross.

You know what Jesus went through for humanity' sake.
Compound it though from the perspective of the One Who knew no sin, being condemned, and suffering for our sins.

You know Hep, also, I've made the point about time and space, how it is illusory according to the findings of modern science, with respect to "reincarnation".
And, "Rain".
But, when we maintain the perspective, and perception that this material and organic situation is the greater truth and reality, then a linear situation of reincarnation is going to seem the case.
But, it's not the case.

So, one reason the Wachowski's illustration has appeal is because the Lord does make clear that this world is a battle ground.

This world, and humanity's situation, isn't as God intended because of a rebellion by a powerful being who was once an archangel, who brought down much of the angelic with him.
Who is also called, "the god of this world". And?
Much of his power over humanity and this world involves..?
Perspective and perception, as is exampled by you "l. n.",
as you have shared here.

Have you thought about the Cross? About how much God loves you to go through what Jesus did, for you?

This is not a "pat Christian" response and answer to you, in order to appease my perspective of the Almighty.
It's the truth.

I hope you will learn more about me and my story by reading the other messages ive produced this morning and then reconsider your opinion about my knowledge and experience, which is not wrong.
Old 30-04-2019, 02:21 PM
Master
Meanwhile, you avoid what I cited. Entirely.
Too busy with your own agendas?

Too focused on your own issues to contemplate what Jesus went through for you?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-04-2019, 03:13 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Meanwhile, you avoid what I cited. Entirely.
Too busy with your own agendas?

Too focused on your own issues to contemplate what Jesus went through for you?

Could you maybe not battle with me and not dictate your opinions to me as if your opinion is my truth?

Read my messages. Learn my life. Don't overlook or dismiss the things I've said. I'm not going through this because Jesus was crucified, and little do you know I was also put through a crucifixion. Here is a DEPICTION of it https://m.imgur.com/a/f1mgK

Please do not presume to know what that crucifixion was made of. You do not know the BLACK CROSS I was given, even though I already explained some of it. After carrying the black cross and going through a crucifixion I even got my own crown of thorns (and it happened as I was writing a book to the FBI).

I have major frustration and little tolerance when people who do not know attempt to take a position of knowledge they don't have. Don't take it too personally because this is a common behavior shared by many people and so I'm not admonishing you on a personal level. You're going to have to *learn* me before you can judge me. All I'm really getting from you is judging and in response I'm telling you: learn first.
Old 30-04-2019, 10:44 PM
Master
Sorry. As I said, there are sad things that take place in this "Matrix" situation called "the world".

However? My citation and statement still stand " l. n. " .
Jesus went through more than you, in that short time.
You've been ranting here.

This isn't the l. n. forum. No, not the neil forum. Or, slayer of light, or the Morpheus.
It's the Jesus forum.

Old 01-05-2019, 04:29 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Sorry. As I said, there are sad things that take place in this "Matrix" situation called "the world".

However? My citation and statement still stand " l. n. " .
Jesus went through more than you, in that short time.
You've been ranting here.

This isn't the l. n. forum. No, not the neil forum. Or, slayer of light, or the Morpheus.
It's the Jesus forum.

Excuse you. You really need to stop with your offensiveness. I don't appreciate your flippant dismissal, your presumption of knowledge when you don't know, your persistence in battling with me and your crashing of my thread. STOP.
Old 01-05-2019, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
Excuse you. You really need to stop with your offensiveness. I don't appreciate your flippant dismissal, your presumption of knowledge when you don't know, your persistence in battling with me and your crashing of my thread. STOP.

Ditto. Hey! YOU STOP.

The essence of your problem is that you haven't understood Christianity.
It isn't about you being humble. You being obedient as you have been claiming!
What were you ranting about regarding money making opportunity?
ETC.
It's about Him.

If you've been traumatized, you need proper care and counseling, to heal.
But declaring lucifer as "father" ain't going to help your situation. Or the Almighty, "in Whom we live and move and have our being", as "it", as well, isn't what you need.
Your subjective reasoning has you doing what the devil wants.
And what were you saying about posts in the signs and synchronicity forum? What? Where?

On the contrary, "l. n. "! Declaring you have excuse to do so ain't it either.
And, your blowing smoke as we both know.