Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-04-2019, 05:54 PM
Ascender
Question Most Bizaar Situation for a Psychic/Remote Viewer

This is regarding love:
1. in my first big relationship before I married, I saw a moment in the future like 5 years before with my x on a beach crying(with no other info. received).
Then it came true, his grandmother had died, we went to france to the funeral along the beach area in a vacation penninysula.

2. I remote viewed this boyfriend most recent, and it happened about 11 months ago.
I REMOTE VIEWED US ABOUT 4 YEARS LATER? WITH A CHILD AROUND, AND I FELT/KNEW WE WERE MARRIED.
*this is when all changed.

I've felt married, wifely towards this BF since, and I over react. or I act like a loving partner much of the time because I feel married to him already.
I SEEMED TO HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE FROM MY OWN PERSPECTIVE IN NO. 2 AND BROUGHT ALL OF THOSE FEELINGS BACK WITH ME AS THE FUTURE WIFELY SELF AND CANNOT UNDO IT. i CANNOT UNFEEL THEM.

i TRIED TO TELL HIM FOR THE SECOND TIME, but he is really a disbeliever of the psychic stuff to begin with.

he would connect more to me if he could acknowledge the married part of me-who feels those emotions.

Has anyone heard of such a confusing knowing type situation before?
The future effects the present? makes me a wife in advance-emotionally?
Old 28-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

I would recommend starting a journal and when your visions come to pass, show the person you're communicating with the journal. In the meantime, don't speak of it. Let the person learn you through their own observation of you and experience of you. Rather than what so many of us do, which is blatant telling / explaining.

You know what you know. You want to share that with a beloved (whether family member, lover or best friend) because THAT is the connectivity we are all designed to seek. You know you. You need a beloved to know you in the exact same way. Because that is fulfillment. And it is the harmony we NEED.

So, without being smug or proud (and I expect you are not those things) begin to write to your beloved and be patient. The time will arrive and your voice will be heard when you gift him the record you made (record: written account).

:)