Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-04-2019, 03:37 AM
Seeker

Anyone with rose quartz please answer this question

Does rose quartz radiate unconditional love? Like a soft loving energy?
Old 04-04-2019, 09:05 AM
Master
Yes. But doesn't mean it resonates with you. Use your intuition. There's other heart chakra stones.
Rose quartz did nothing for me for years on end, I preferred morganite. Now I do resonate with rose quartz, but not the cheaper variations which are the pale whitish pink ones.
There's a lot of difference and the better quality, often from another place like Madagascar, holds stronger energy as well.

But... there's a big but... if YOU cannot allow love in rose quartz cannot make that happen. It will help a bit, but you will have to work on the issues that caused that. And if the cause for that has to do with self-esteem, not being able to express yourself and so on, you might be better off with crystals for chakra 1, 2 or 3 at first. `
Crystal will always help of course, but they're not a miracle cure.

But rose quartz in itself will radiate that, yes.
Old 04-04-2019, 03:16 PM
Administrator
Hello

I find that Rose Quartz is one of those cyrstals that truly has that love / hate relationship aspects happening with it. If one has an open Heart Charka and is very empathic like I am I have found its not for me to be around closely. I have talked to others like me and they feel the same. Its one you choose if your seekikng to open the Heart or resolve issues around the heart. (most times) but it has other properties as well.

I feel that there is no crystal that will bring in that LOVe one seeks at times from it, that this is something we work on with self confidence and self acceptance in whom we are as an individual.

While there are many spells out there that use it in a heart shaped form, we have to remember that the greatest relationship we must have is that with our self and whom we are as an individual. We can not make anther person want us or come to us, yet we sure try that one on at times.

What Rose Quartz can do is open that door to opportunities to whom is out there that might come to us when we are ready. Too many times we have those blinders on of whom we want but at times doors are closed to whom is out there that is right for us.

A loving energy can come from Rose Quartz if your setting the purity of the heart being in place. That your ready for at times the emotions it can open the doors to you might have well thought were closed. Its a strong healing stone at times, so be ready for that aspect.

Emotions at times are a rollercoaster ride we have to face to clear.
Rose Quartz

General:

The pale pink color of quartz, which can range from transparent to translucent, is known as rose quartz.

Mystical:

Emotionally rose quartz brings gentleness, forgiveness, compassion, kindness and tolerance as well as balancing one's emotions; thus bringing inner peace and harmony. It raises one's self-esteem and sense of self-worth. It helps balance emotions and heal emotional wounds and traumas, even grief, bringing peace and calm.

Healing:
Physically rose quartz is used in crystal healing to benefit the heart, it is said to aid in the proper functioning of the circulatory system, kidneys, adrenals, genitals, liver, lungs and heart, and to increase fertility and protect against radiation.

Magical: No properties

Energy: Receptive

Used in rituals and spells associated with love. To attract love, wear a heart shaped rose quarts. Magically rose quartz is used to promote peace, happiness and fidelity in established relationships.

Zodiac: Taurus and Libra

Chakra: Heart Chakra

Lynn
Old 06-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Seeker

For me, rose quartz emphasises the love you already have in your life. It strengthens relationships, highlights neglected ones and soothes small kinks in a relationships.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:19 PM
Master
It amplifies what you put in.
Old 13-04-2019, 05:59 PM
Guide
I have always felt Rose Quartz was for self esteem. Maybe that translates into self love.
Old 14-04-2019, 03:15 PM
Experiencer
From what I have heard, rose quartz is more leaning toward romantic love and pink quartz is more to do with self love and the universal love towards other beings. I think maybe both can help with both, but this is what I read, and have been told by some Chinese friends. For some reason I really trust what the Chinese say, maybe it's because they have been studying them for longer than our culture has even existed.
Old 14-04-2019, 05:22 PM
Guide
pink quartz is rose quartz
Old 14-04-2019, 08:38 PM
Experiencer
A common confusion, but no, pink quartz is not rose quartz. Rose quartz generally does not form a crystaline point structure like pink quartz does, and rose quartz has more muted tones. If you look at the two specimens, they look much different. For some reason I cannot upload pictures on my cellphone to the forum, when I get home from work I could upload the pictures, I have a specimen of each at home.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:45 PM
Experiencer
http://gemsonereview.blogspot.com/20...-and-pink.html

http://www.quartzpage.de/pink.html