Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 08-02-2019, 05:54 AM
Suspended

Alien existence and Creationist thoughts.

Hi, I'm semi-new to the conversation and I'm a pretty open minded person.

I have read a lot of things about the Bible and Aliens on here.

Obviously by my name I believe in God but I also believe in aliens, so I'm curious to everyone's thoughts on the mixture of both.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:13 AM
Knower
i think its said year's ago aliens actually existed amongst men and helped to share tips and it's like man worshipped them as god's way back in time. im not sure why they just seemed to of disappeared, it makes it so hard to believe these days yeah. it's really interesting as i think the e.t's would know about the bigger picture and this was before christianity so it's like now it's all hidden truths hard to find, notice the way the church condemns it all as evil it's like they dont want you to know something.
Old 10-02-2019, 04:14 AM
Suspended

Interesting thought brother. It wasn't biased and no one else challenged it.

I think maybe the two may go hand in hand and a much larger "war" of sorts, through time.

I do think that some Aliens are demons, but I also think some are maybe Angels as well.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:21 AM
Suspended

I'm not sure if the folks reading are afraid to speak their mind or so closed-minded to actually give a response :(
Old 11-02-2019, 07:27 AM
Deactivated Account
I am a sceptical person, but the whole ufo and alien abduction phenomena is too big to ignore. I won't rule out that a lot of e.t encounters are actually made up, but I can't imagine why thousands of people would lie about it if they get to be mocked and ridiculed over it. As for what aliens are, I don't know but I certainly don't trust them. Traveling thousands of lightyears to Earth just to abduct some people and anal probe them can't be good.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:33 PM
Master
I don't know much about the Bible tbh so I cannot really answer you.

I think of God as a type of Great Consciousness that exists in all beings.

I am a Starseed, and have alien origins. (Reptilian) I have met other aliens as well.
Old 12-02-2019, 02:24 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
I don't know much about the Bible tbh so I cannot really answer you.

I think of God as a type of Great Consciousness that exists in all beings.

I am a Starseed, and have alien origins. (Reptilian) I have met other aliens as well.

I could be mistaken as I don't know a lot about this whole starseed thing, but aren't the reptilian race folks suppose to be extremely aggressive?
Old 12-02-2019, 02:26 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I am a sceptical person, but the whole ufo and alien abduction phenomena is too big to ignore. I won't rule out that a lot of e.t encounters are actually made up, but I can't imagine why thousands of people would lie about it if they get to be mocked and ridiculed over it. As for what aliens are, I don't know but I certainly don't trust them. Traveling thousands of lightyears to Earth just to abduct some people and anal probe them can't be good.

I agree, there are WAY too many accounts to be dismissed, but people do. Then again, there are a whole damn lot of crazy folk in the world too, so who knows?

With that said, the theory of our own evolution and our Great achievements over the past 100 years are Very significant. Who's to say the big bang didn't occur to a planet that was a bit closer to the event?
Old 12-02-2019, 05:46 AM
Experiencer

I definitely believe in Aliens. I believe in a past life I was one. I come from Atlantis so hence are not of this earth. Yet I to believe in God. I ask why couldn't god have created the aliens too? The energy source has many names. For me I am more female energy drawn. So to me it's the goddess.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:46 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveInGod
I could be mistaken as I don't know a lot about this whole starseed thing, but aren't the reptilian race folks suppose to be extremely aggressive?

Yes, and I have had a rather disturbing past life dream that confirmed it. But Reptilians come in a wide variety of species and races--not all are aggressive and power hungry.

It makes me relieved that I wasn't one of the ones involved in genetic engineering. I am (I think) a descendant of the original race of Reptilians--Dragons.

My soul group may have been one of the first sets of Reptilians to be born into this universe.