Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-07-2018, 04:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Found feather

I'm curious to know some opinions on my experience.
Lately, I've been feeling a little lost as to who I am or what I'm meant to make of myself (I have fallen into the monotony of day-to-day life). I was feeling particularly overwhelmed by this a few days ago and happened to find a single feather in my purse that day.

I'm new to searching into guides and guardian angels, and I'm curious if you think this may have been a sign from mine, that I'm not as alone as I feel, that I'm starting to search in the right direction. The only thing I find perplexing is I would have thought the feather would be white, but it is not.

I feel kind of silly, but I thought I'd seek others experiences or thoughts on this.

Thanks! :)
Old 17-07-2018, 08:43 PM
Administrator
The feather is a sign from your Angels that they are around you.
you do find them when you are down ,its their way of telling you that you are not alone

Namaste
Old 17-07-2018, 11:38 PM
Master
Hi.

I've only experienced a feather coming to me in the manner of which you speak, once before.

It was when I was around 14 years old, and I had been reading a multitude of books on Native American medicine people.

I asked God to let me know if such a path was right for me, I wanted it so bad, I actually kind of begged- I was young.

I received an image of a feather of a large bird in my medicine bag in my mind's eye.

I felt too the feather was there. I waited a full 24 hours before I decided to check.

When I checked my medicine bag, I felt the feather within, had a feeling of excitement, and then pulled it out.

It was the same feather I had envisioned, that of a large bird, exactly as I had seen it in my vision.

I have always wondered about this experience. If it was a calling from the creator, a vision quest experience, or something else.

All I know is I felt a deep swell of gratitude, and as Native Spirit said too, I felt I was not alone, in what I was going through- had a very hard time with a presence in our house.

I would suggest it as a great sign, that you are loved.

And not alone.

I wouldn't worry too much about it not being white. The feather I found in my medicine came from a large bird- I consider this bird my power animal.

But am not sure if that is what my experience meant to indicate.

I would see your experience as a good sign though, definitely.
Old 18-07-2018, 02:09 AM
Experiencer

I find feathers all over the place. I figured it was my pillow shedding them, but there were so many and it has gotten to the point that if it was my pillow I wouldnt have a pillow left at this point. I always discount feathers on laundry day and I always make sure any feathers from that are in the garbage. My daughter has slept walked into my room and handed me a feather saying "I was told this belongs to you". She doesnt have a feather pillow.

I see them as guidance telling me I am on the right path. Native spirit is very correct. They are to let you know your Angels are around.

Namaste'
Old 18-07-2018, 02:31 PM
Experiencer
Was it an Eagle feather?
From my Native culture the Eagle is a symbol of the closest thing to the creator. When one receives an Eagle feather its a sign from the creator that you are close to the creator and vice-versa. Close as in relation/ship.
Old 18-07-2018, 03:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The feather is a sign from your Angels that they are around you.
you do find them when you are down ,its their way of telling you that you are not alone

Namaste

Thank you for your reply. :)
Old 18-07-2018, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi.

I've only experienced a feather coming to me in the manner of which you speak, once before.

It was when I was around 14 years old, and I had been reading a multitude of books on Native American medicine people.

I asked God to let me know if such a path was right for me, I wanted it so bad, I actually kind of begged- I was young.

I received an image of a feather of a large bird in my medicine bag in my mind's eye.

I felt too the feather was there. I waited a full 24 hours before I decided to check.

When I checked my medicine bag, I felt the feather within, had a feeling of excitement, and then pulled it out.

It was the same feather I had envisioned, that of a large bird, exactly as I had seen it in my vision.

I have always wondered about this experience. If it was a calling from the creator, a vision quest experience, or something else.

All I know is I felt a deep swell of gratitude, and as Native Spirit said too, I felt I was not alone, in what I was going through- had a very hard time with a presence in our house.

I would suggest it as a great sign, that you are loved.

And not alone.

I wouldn't worry too much about it not being white. The feather I found in my medicine came from a large bird- I consider this bird my power animal.

But am not sure if that is what my experience meant to indicate.

I would see your experience as a good sign though, definitely.

Thank you. What a fantastic experience you had! I'm happy you shared it.
Old 18-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
I find feathers all over the place. I figured it was my pillow shedding them, but there were so many and it has gotten to the point that if it was my pillow I wouldnt have a pillow left at this point. I always discount feathers on laundry day and I always make sure any feathers from that are in the garbage. My daughter has slept walked into my room and handed me a feather saying "I was told this belongs to you". She doesnt have a feather pillow.

I see them as guidance telling me I am on the right path. Native spirit is very correct. They are to let you know your Angels are around.

Namaste'

How amazing. My son likes to collect feathers. So i was skeptical of this one at first, but when and where I found it just didn't add up to him placing it there. Thank you for your reply.
Old 18-07-2018, 03:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.
Was it an Eagle feather?
From my Native culture the Eagle is a symbol of the closest thing to the creator. When one receives an Eagle feather its a sign from the creator that you are close to the creator and vice-versa. Close as in relation/ship.

No, I don't think it's an Eagle feather. I'm not very knowledgable of feathers and which birds they belong, but from my searching it just doesn't look like one to me. Thank you for your reply.
Old 18-07-2018, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying2find_me
I'm curious to know some opinions on my experience.
Lately, I've been feeling a little lost as to who I am or what I'm meant to make of myself (I have fallen into the monotony of day-to-day life). I was feeling particularly overwhelmed by this a few days ago and happened to find a single feather in my purse that day.

I'm new to searching into guides and guardian angels, and I'm curious if you think this may have been a sign from mine, that I'm not as alone as I feel, that I'm starting to search in the right direction. The only thing I find perplexing is I would have thought the feather would be white, but it is not.

I feel kind of silly, but I thought I'd seek others experiences or thoughts on this.

Thanks! :)
Except from the number patterns,now white feathers come to me daily.
Sometimes it's really amazing how they manage to get in front of my face,but unfortunaly my current situation is so difficult,that i can't feel good about it.

And if it's a sign from ''angels'' then they should help instead of sending feathers in my way.