Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-05-2019, 11:50 AM
Knower

Reversal Cinderella

I am in a shoe shop trying a model that in the dream I like very much: black, elegant with very high heel. I try the left shoe and I am happy and pleased. Unfortunately, it turns out that the shop assistant can't find the right shoe. I am very disappointed :(
I would be curious to know how I could interpret the right and left symbolism? Thank you xx
Old 16-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Yaoughta

The left often represents what you're taking in, what you're consuming and or how you see yourself or wish to be. Since this is a dream about shoes, it represents how you wish to be perceived and the path you wish to tread. The right represents what you're putting out and how you're actually perceived. There is a disconnect in how you wish to live. The store represents choices and options available. Although you wish to be well off, classy and or elegant, that path does not seem to be present at the moment. Please keep in mind that it may not be present at the moment because you "think" that it is not present, but nothing in the world is as it "seems" to be, you only think it is. Picture yourself in a shoe store with all sorts of shoes in your size with both pairs available!
Old 16-05-2019, 03:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
The left often represents what you're taking in, what you're consuming and or how you see yourself or wish to be. Since this is a dream about shoes, it represents how you wish to be perceived and the path you wish to tread. The right represents what you're putting out and how you're actually perceived. There is a disconnect in how you wish to live. The store represents choices and options available. Although you wish to be well off, classy and or elegant, that path does not seem to be present at the moment. Please keep in mind that it may not be present at the moment because you "think" that it is not present, but nothing in the world is as it "seems" to be, you only think it is. Picture yourself in a shoe store with all sorts of shoes in your size with both pairs available!
Thanks dear, I love this interpretation. It adds so much to my own dream knowledge too. I had another dream long time ago where I had both shoes and then I happened to drop and lose the right one somewhere. This makes a lot of sense.