Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 01-05-2019, 12:31 AM
Master
The vid i displayed above appears to show the general characteristics of a Zodiac Leo.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:43 AM
Master
Thank you, Ocean Breeze :) It was really accurate when it came to my sign, so I take it to be accurate concerning Leo too.
Had btw already replied a few days ago, but the forum was 'busy' again and my reply lost :(
Old 04-05-2019, 06:04 AM
Master
You welcome. I have plenty of Leos and Cancers in my family. Leos can be interesting but also annoying at times. Like they sometimes demand much attention. Conversation wise i seem to interact best with Aries and Geminis.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Master
Well, Leo is an energy I haven't had a lot of experience with, but I will be experiencing more of it as time goes on because my fiance has his Venus & Mars conjunct in Leo in the 8th house.. and my daughter has her North Node there so I think that's pretty cool. besides that the main Sun sign Leo I've known is my oldest aunt who is also my godmother. a few friends have had Leo placements elsewhere, and my brother has a Leo Venus.. all in all I can see the negative tendencies of the sign but find the energy and manifestation of it enjoyable enough.

So with my daughter's North Node there, basically her mission or ideal destiny in life is to have fun and shine.. which she may have trouble with because the North Node isn't generally a given, but hopefully my being aware of this placement for her will help me facilitate that part of her purpose and life path. I think it's pretty cool that it's her job to be a star and be appreciated and share her sunshine with others. Her Ascendant is also in the sign of her South Node Aquarius though so we'll see how it goes lol but I do appreciate the whimsical oddity of her Aquarius energy and uniqueness too so she could incorporate the best of both worlds here..

What I'd really like to say about Leo, is from what I gather about it, it's not really a selfish sign. In a way it is kind of a representation of consciousness or life and beings as we know it.. It's like everything in life likes to be appreciated and given consciousness. It's everything's job to shine its own unique light. and without attention and consciousness shed on that consciousness, it ceases to exist as usefully. Though I think the purpose or ideal expression of Leonine energy is to shine for the sake of everything, itself and others and life just because that is what life is supposed to do. I know I'm kind of talking in circles here but I hope I am making some sense and my message is coming through..

When we shine, everything we come into contact with benefits from it. We are not really supposed to expect and require or so strongly desire attention and energy from others though. We're supposed to be beacons and use our own light to light others and create more and more light all around.. Especially since the Sun gives life and illuminates things and beings on Earth, it's important to consider how the Sun energy is integral to all of us. In this period in time (and most others let's face it) people have felt deprived and don't know how to conduct themselves properly in accordance to the highest good and divine order, so instead of everyone freely and joyfully giving energy to others, a lot of energy stealing and feeling dark, neglected, and alone goes on. but that's not how things are supposed to be. So let's take that into consideration when contemplating negative tendencies of Leo. really we're supposed to feed ourselves, and feed others, and this should be a beautiful cycle where nobody needs anything from another because you don't have to siphon, steal, or desire what is already shared openly.

I want to say that Leos may tend to be self-centered sometimes, but it's also one of the most generous signs. Leo loves to share and lavish others.. But if its efforts and generosity, even of spirit, are not appreciated and sometimes reciprocated, Leo is actually quite sensitive and probably takes this personally and lashes out or turns more inward in a negative way becoming destructive and vindictive. Leo represents the light and light wants and does deserve to be love, but funny thing is, if Leo is light and one is in its vicinity, in effect it becomes light too because something that light is shone upon automatically becomes a source of light too.. but of course we are all light anyways to begin with. but yeah so Leos may need to learn the lesson that they aren't the only light, but the best way to teach that is to show by example, and embody the essence of what positive Leo Sun energy is.. and hopefully a Leo or whoever else can't help but respond in kind, because our light lights and brightens them up too and well that just keeps reflecting back between people or things or whatever, and helps make the world go round more beautifully.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:17 AM
Ascender
Lol at it being all about the Leo. The sun kings and queens. Imagine that. Even if they CAN be selfless, protective, giving, romantic and loving. It will always turn out as them putting themselves and their opinions above all else. Even when they are convinced they are not selfish in anyway lol. Some of the most stubborn in bending and meeting in the middle. You either put up with that aspect for all the other good stuff... or you don't.

I speak from a great deal of experience from friendships to love. Still my favorite sign because the good is real good and vibes well with me.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:10 AM
Master
@Sappirez, in a way that is true, but also not entirely. I didn't need his light, when we met I was as empowered as I've ever been and I radiated Light, love and joy wherever I went. I was totally enjoying life and happy. That was why he fell hook line and sinker for me. Apart from that, I'm a very giving person by nature, both with attention as with little gifts. So there was no 'stealing', not did he miss out on appreciation. He got more than he ever had gotten before from a partner which totally bemused him.
Yet, what it came down to, even on our 2nd date, was more like what LibraScorp describes: even though when loving, giving, romancing and so on it all comes back to their wishes.
Much evolved around his busy schedule, what he wanted/needed to do and so on. At first I didn't notice as our connection ran very deep and like LibraScorp says: the good feels really good!
But it truly is like LibraScorp states that even when they're totally in love, are giving, romancing and so on it still goes back to their needs, wants, wishes and so on. Not with ill-intent, hence me calling it 'self-centered' and not 'selfish'.

I was just wondering if there were Leos around who didn't display this trait, but I guess not, or very few.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:46 PM
Master
hey FairyCrystal well I was generally speaking on the ideal Leo energy.. just like the Sun doesn't try to "take" anything from anything, it is content to sit up there in the sky and give its glory to all the things below to grow.. please try to take that in an innocent way lol and not that the Sun wouldn't still shine and share itself if there were nothing below to grow or that it's truly 'above' everything else.. just in the sense that it exists to shine and share its energy not contingent on needing to be worshiped or necessarily sees itself as something really separate and superior to all else.. it shines because emanating love and helping things thrive fulfills it also. because it's its nature... nevermind all the solar storms and other crazy galactic things that may occur. I just mean that the Sun is an incarnation of love and at its highest state is completely innocent and selfless.
Especially with the current state of the world and humankind where many feel a lack of energy and that self-love and selflessness it's harder for Leo/Sun energy to be at its ideal, but I think it's good to understand and appreciate the pure energy and highest good nature of all Astrological contributions.. cuz that is how I see Astrology, a culmination of the potentials of good and bad and emphasis on transforming the lesser manifestations into the evolved possible representations.

That is good you were feeling full of energy and positively self-contained and content within yourself. and if your partner felt like he had to siphon energy from you of course that's a sign he was not that evolved.. but hopefully your union with him and the eventual dissolution of it helped him grow and become more for himself. As sometimes we learn and transform for the better through experiences we may not want or appreciate at the time. The coming together of two people is a magical thing and I believe each should be happy on their own before joining another for the best results obviously, so that neither feels the need to feed off of the other but to feed them more. so just because you were already satisfied in life doesn't mean you still couldn't benefit from sharing life with another. but yeah if they're feeling lacking the result would likely be one detrimental to the other. that's one of the reasons I never sought relationships really and was content to work on myself and had faith eventually the love and relationship meant for me would happen when it was time and I (and hopefully he) was evolved enough lol.. not that we can predict that when we meet someone but yeah.. there is no Leo or 5th house in my chart except an asteroid Nessus. but I could benefit from more of that energy I'm sure.. anyway I'm rambling sorry and not sure if my point was presented but I just wanted to speak on the highest potential of Astrological or Leonine energy
Old 12-05-2019, 06:40 AM
Ascender
My experiences have been with best friends through out life and love with people that have 3 or MORE placements in Leo. That's a lot of lion/lioness.

I like to keep it real without sugar coating any signs lol. But at the end of the day... it's astrology. Placements can be all over the place and humans are humans.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:19 AM
Master
I don't know a lot of Leos. Three I think. One was a good girlfriend for a while. We did the same study and were both going through divorce so we had a lot in common. We grew apart after some 2-3 years, also because I began to get enough of her being all about money & status. Me as a Taurus also likes abundance, but not the same way. One day she came over and ended up seriously flirting with my then partner who apparently also liked her. I sat there feeling I best leave the room to them, as if I was intruding. I broke with her after that. I felt hurt and betrayed. A real friend doesn't do that. A good partner doesn't either of course, but neither does a friend. Very selfish, and again I suppose the Leo "the world evolves around me" thing.
She only dated men who had status & money, once even someone I'd never even have given a second look. Likely not even a first look, haha. But I guess he had the kind of job & status she was after, and that was truly all she cared about. That was the first huge crack in our friendship as I couldn't relate to that. I'm too much about love & caring. Anywho, she dumped him on the spot in the middle of the night when she found out his underwear wasn't up to par. She came back from their hotel in London to the B&B we were staying at, which was 3 hrs by train, and she did so in the middle of the night because of his underwear, hihi.
She landed herself the type of man she wanted, of course. She's a Leo, almost everyone wanted her. But... she's not happy. She's still with him to date, 15 yrs now I think, but not happy within the relationship.
She did btw also obtain her own status. Uni study, and then jobs at the top of big companies. Actually, I believe she IS the top. She wasn't willing to settle for less, she wanted it all. So she has money and status, not happiness in love relationship.

The 2nd Leo, also a woman, very attractive. Well, she's a Leo and she has that typical Leo appeal. She can get plenty of men but not the right ones. Only players. Ended up with a narcissist for a while. Now as far as I know, pushing 40 and still single. Not doing well financially either.

The 3rd, my ex, couldn't commit. Hung up on his ex-wife even after they'd been divorced 16 yrs. Went from one relationship to the next since. I'm the one that hit him hard. Yet, he still left me for someone else, only to find out he couldn't forget me. Clearly that wasn't strong enough to try and get back together as he didn't, he stayed with her.
And in spite of him being very loving and totally smitten with me, when it came down to the crunch it was still all about him. His schedule, his plans, his this that and the other, and hardly ever talking about these things with me, making all these decisions himself based on his wishes. Wow, that sounds horrible...
He was also struggling financially. His income wasn't too bad, but not great.

All that makes me wonder if it is difficult for Leos to be happy in love relationships? None of these three are.