Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 23-12-2018, 03:52 AM
AstroAries

Numerology and Lottery

Lately I have been interested in numerology and how it can be used to win the lottery. For a few years I recorded 37 dates and times when I won on lottery games - mainly scratch offs. Recently I decided to look at the day numbers of each date and record the day numbers 0-9. What I found was that the number 4 came up a whopping 10 times out of the 37 dates. The number that came up the second most often was a 9 day number for 5 times. the others came up two, three, or four times and a 6 day number didn't come up at all.

My conclusion - 4 is my lucky number and 6 is my most unlucky number.

I looked at an article on numerology and wealth and the top 10 richest people were born with a day number of either 1,3,5, and 6 with one exception of 9.

I was born on the 20th so my day number is 2 which is not good for wealth. When you add my day number 2 to my lucky number 4, you get 6 which is one of the best numbers for wealth. Could this be the remedy for those of us who were not born with a wealthy day number?
Old 24-12-2018, 06:55 PM
Guide

I thought 8 was the good number for finances. I know its not the only one, but whenever I have a personal 8 year my finances improve nicely! I have even read that people sometimes try to legally change their name so that it equals to 8 because of this.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:15 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

If I were you I would take a look at your numerology numbers, birth dates and favorite numbers. =)