Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 04-06-2017, 06:46 AM
Guide
Exclamation My experience with a ghosts/spirit

I haven't told many people about this because I think people would think that I'm crazy and even after it happened I still can't believe that it did happen. Even before it did happen, I always see things out of the corner of my eye and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

My best friend lives in this huge house and I tend to go visit her during the summer since I live a few states away from her. I've known her since I was eight years old and now I visit her anytime I have a chance too. She told me as I got there that I can sleep in her daughter's room and I felt horrible taking her room away from her. Though she insisted that her daughter hated sleeping in her own bedroom and that it would be fine. When I asked her why, she explained that her daughter was scared to sleep in her own bedroom and once she was scratching up the wall, crying and couldn't get back to sleep. She thought she was having a nightmare. Her daughter insisted that something was in the bedroom and she didn't honestly know what to believe at that point. So I didn't read too much into it any further and enjoyed my day with her. She works at her father's business and I always help her out and hang out in the back room when there's no customers. Always willing to help her out, clean up the place and put items away from her.

As we got back to the house, we hung out for a bit and then went to bed since we both had to wake up early the next day. That summer I was going to go to Myrtle Beach with her and I was looking forward to it. As I was going to sleep I kept hearing a whisper.

Thought it might be my best friend and called out her name, though it wasn't her. I continued to hear whispers inside the room. It sounded like several people were whispering as if they didn't want to be heard. Like they were sharing a secret and didn't want anyone to hear. That's the best way I can explain it. The whispers followed throughout the night and I started getting goosebumps. I've always could feel as if someone or something was moving around the room or walking around the bed I was sleeping in. Felt eyes staring at me, I could feel it and I knew I wasn't imaging it. The whole entire night I continued to hear the whispers and I slept close to the wall and I was too afraid to turn around and see what was there.

The following day I told my best friend about it and then she finally told me, "Yeah I think that room is haunted...I just wasn't honestly sure about it to be honest." Believe the scariest thing is when I actually heard my name being called and I've never heard my name being called before this and I wasn't on drugs when this events occurred. Finally in my sleepy state I said out loud, "Please stop saying my name...." Than I heard my name being called again, only this time it was louder and my name was being said three times in a row as if was trying to frighten me. My entire body shook and for the rest of the night I slept with a light on and never in my life have I ever slept with a light on since I was a little girl. I continued to visit her each summer and each time I stayed, I had more encounters in that room. When I'm alone in my own bedroom, I never hear my voice being called and I never hear whispers. It only happens when I stay in that bedroom. Since I've been meditating, I've been noticing things and picking up on things. Sometimes I can walk into a room and almost immediately I can feel energy and sometimes I do pick up "whispers" It only happens sometimes though. Only now I'm no longer afraid of it. Inside my bedroom, I never hear anything. It only happens when I go to different locations or if I'm staying somewhere else. Not sure if these places are haunted or not.

That experience though has truly opened up my eyes and my last stay there I slept in a different area which was outside her daughter's bedroom and again I heard whispers and felt as if I was being watched. It indeed frightens me for sure because it's very very heavy and it's as if they want me to know, "Hey I'm here and I want you to know I'm here!" When I go to different places however, it's not as strong as the spirits/ghosts that I encountered in my best friend's house. My best friend and her boyfriend told me they plan on putting a cross in her daughter's bedroom because she's still frightened to sleep in the room and many of her other friends had encounters with these spirits/ghosts too. They said the same thing that I've experience which also gives me the creeps.

One of her friend states, "Yeah it's almost as if a group of people are whispering." Once she said that, I immediately got goosebumps. I still wonder about it and hope that her daughter is okay. If you have any questions for me, please respond to this thread or simply pm me.
Old 04-06-2017, 12:39 PM
Master

If there calling out your name , that does sound like a true ghost , the soul of a once living person , not left over energy or a human created thought form . Some one could set up a recorder , look for e.v.p. . See why there trapped there .