Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 07-04-2017, 11:08 PM
Knower
The Power Of The Third Eye And TK (a vivid dream)

50%: As always I can't remember everything, just the important and awesome parts. Anyway I was sitting in a chair with a soda can in front of me trying to make it move, but to no avail it wouldn't, so I just sat there and kept trying, still no results. Then I sat back and relaxed and focused on my third eye, then suddenly I feel this sensation , luke a whirlwind in the middle of my forehead. Then I opened my eyes feeling some type of way, the moment I openedy eyes, I still felt the sensation.

I looked over at the soda can and this is when the dream gets interesting. When I looked at the can it suddenly flew off the table, and hit the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes. I just brushed it off thinking it was probably the wind, although non was blowing. So I looked at the can again and it rolls a little, at this time I was telling it to roll in my head and it did. I got super excited and started making it roll some more, with me directing it with my hands. All the while the sensation was still coming from my forehead.

Then I went to my adult cousin and told her I had telekinesis, she laughed and kept walking so I looked towards the can again and made it roll in front of her, she stopped and looked down and I made it roll again.She llooked very surprised. After a while I headed back to my room. As soon as I entered I saw my grannys spirit by my bed, so now not only was I using Tk I could also see ghosts and spirits. I got so excited I ran to her and hugged her, it was like I could really feel her. After a while it got time for me to leave for school, but for some reason my granny wouldn't let me. I sensed there was something off about her.

I winded up exstracting a demonic spirit from her with my technique I learned from a previous dream. Then I woke up happy and refreshed. Hope yal enjoyed it as much as I have, having it twas awesome. Any comments are welcome. Thanks for listening.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:43 AM
Suspended
this means that your spiritual powers belong on the outside of the school in the spiritual realm where your spiritual elders are, & you cannot use such powers in the material earth zone which is a school for souls. They let you surprise your cousin with the powers but that was possibly just to show how surprising such powers would be to people of earth.
Old 08-04-2017, 05:54 AM
Knower
I think that's not fair, they let aliens and such have these type of mind powers, how do they expect us to overcome being like that smh?