Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Visions are getting more connected to present time

My visions come through my dreams. I used to only get visions relating to death ever since child hood. A few times I've had dreams of a relative dying. Have dreamt of my father dying a few times. I think I have figured that one out, which dads have passed away: my tf's dad, best friends dad and my moms dad.
A month ago, dreamt of an ex client of mine dying in an elevator full of people. About 10 in the elevator. I was in the elevator too but managed to fly out of the elevator as it was dropping. The elevator had glass walls that's how I was able to break through and fly. next day found out, she passed away. In real time, my friend asked if I knew the ppl inside the elevator besides my client . I can't remember their faces. She then asked what if those ppl have passed on too but in different areas around the world. I really wonder that part!
This week, two dream visions have come true around the same time it's happened in the present time.
On Tues, I worked overnight and had a nap before work. One of my clients who has schizophrenia appeared in my dream. She came up to me saying a guy is following her and telling her she's gonna die. She wanted me to help her. I suggested to go to the hospital to get the right medication that she needs. I set my alarm for 1030pm, woke up at 730ish. I couldn't sleep after that. I wanted to call my work and see if everything is ok but I waited til I got to work. When i got to work, my co workers told me that she's been taken to the hospital cuz she was having suicidal thoughts. I asked what time she was taken, they said at 7.

Last night I had a dream that I had throat cancer and my mom knew it right away (she's a nurse). She asked the hospital to do tests on me and turned out i had stage 2 cancer. I didn't wake up scared cuz I know I don't. I go on Facebook right away, one of my good friends disabled her fb for awhile and she just reactivated it last night. First post I saw was her letting everyone know what's going on w her (stage 2 vulvar cancer ) and her mom (stroke and aneurysm ). she told me what has happened w her life awhile ago but didn't tell me what stage of cancer she had..
My visions are progressing. Holy ****!
I also have spoken with one of my clients. She gets visions in her dreams too. She said she hates dreaming of ppl she knows because she knows what it means.. death:(.
I'm booking to see a medium/reader in January to get some guidance.

Well this is long Lol sorry.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:38 AM
Newbie ;)

I think that that is fascinating! I believe that you certainly have a gift, and that you are allowed by your guides to sense/see these things for a reason. I personally don't have prophetic dreams, but I have plenty of waking visions that are extremely detailed and come true down to the T. I am also quite curious about these experiences, and think that they are indeed quite rare! Knowing these things is certainly painful, but I do believe that we have been chosen because of who we are or because of certain rare qualities we possess. Keep fostering your abilities and continue to pay attention to them, and above all, stay curious! It will likely take lives to figure all this out, but you're not alone!