Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-09-2016, 03:59 AM
Knower
Does this belong here?

Is it possible for another spirit to enter your body or mind? I feel there is a female voice inside my head that talks for me sometimes thinks on its own. Or is it a voice I've created that speaks for my subconscious mind? I also feel people hear this voice via telepathy. Is my mind or body harboring a spirit or is it me?
Old 11-09-2016, 07:58 PM
Master

It could be either. Is there anyone you trust who you could go to for help with this?
Old 24-09-2016, 11:57 AM
Seeker
Well, not trying to be disrespectful at all, but that's a symptom of schizophrenia, you should check with a doc.
Now, if it's a spirit.. who can tell apart from you? Find out but be safe, don't open dark doors. Very good luck with it
Old 24-09-2016, 02:16 PM
Experiencer
Hello' BJA:

You are fine, my friend.

It appears that.....the mysterious voice you hear is quite simply......

"Your own inner ego".

And yes, it is possible for an astral shell or a malevolent being to force itself into your body and attempt to ......"Take over".

But, this is not the case with you, my friend, so.....you are safe and it is suggested that you do not dwell on this issue any longer.

In Light & Harmony Taoist
Old 10-06-2017, 12:44 AM
Newbie ;)

I wouldn't imagine that it's another spirit inside of you, as your body is entirely your own while your soul resides in it. Perhaps reflect on if it could be a spirit guide? There are other energies out there in the universe, but keep your vibration high and resonate with love and they won't even glance at you. There are many energies looking out for you, and many souls as well, so know that you are safe and are perhaps receiving something. I would also recommend looking up "clairaudience". That seems like it could be what you are describing. Hope this helps!
Old 12-06-2017, 10:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace
Is it possible for another spirit to enter your body or mind? I feel there is a female voice inside my head that talks for me sometimes thinks on its own. Or is it a voice I've created that speaks for my subconscious mind? I also feel people hear this voice via telepathy. Is my mind or body harboring a spirit or is it me?

Hello BJAsapace, it's always funny to me how people believe such problems are associated with schizophrenia (like loamm122 believes) or something related to evil demons. If you hadn't said that this voice talks FOR you and sometimes thinks on its own, I would say it is telepathic communication, or clauraudience, I personally have experienced both, but that is apparently not your case.

Regarding entitites, there are positive and negative ones. You can probably figure out which type depending on the behavior of this female voice you are hearing. Regarding positive, there are some cases where you have made agreements with people. Regarding negative ones, many humans have spirits inside of them, sometimes more than one, depends on a person's lifestyle and sometimes the geographic location, and especially if the person is into hard core alcohol or drugs, like heroine, crack, or cocaine. It's not about good or bad. The Christian ideas, especially the Catholic ideas of this are simply wrong. They don't know what they are doing. They assume that every time there is an entity in you it is Satan and it is bad. Not that Satan hasn't been inside people before, but he is just one person.

Most of these are ET's that have been traveling interdimensionally and have some how got here and got lost one way or another. And they don't want to be here, but they don't want to just live free outside, they prefer to live inside somebody. A lot of times they will go into animals first and then they will come up to people. Those things need to be removed, and they won't go away until you learn how to get rid of them, they will hamper your spirituality.

Thayvian
Spiritual Magickal on YouTube
Old 25-06-2017, 06:56 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)