Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-10-2017, 08:18 AM
Knower

emeraldheart do you also tune in to fae-beings for channeling messaages too? or a specific being like spiritual guides or higher self?
Old 26-10-2017, 07:38 PM
Master
im in 2 auto art dreams thngin i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-12-2017, 05:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Imho grounding oneself in the physical body is not the way to go when trying to learn projection, experience OBE's, explore automatic writing or learn other channeling techniques because grounding exercises draw the focus of our awareness onto the physical body and keeps us anchored in it although I find it good practice as a means to enter a meditative or altered state to bring awareness onto the various parts of the body as a means to relieve the tension and stress before shifting the focus onto the breath and into transcendental meditation where the aim is to transcend thought itself rather than control or focus it on something like the body or the present moment as with other meditation techniques.

As for opening and closing imo there's no need because the chakras are open and only close at death, they link the physical body to the spiritual realms and channel the creative life force, we loose the ability to create anything in the physical world once the chakras cease to function as we become pure spirit.

The only way we can create something without a body is via someone else's physical body through channeling but no-one can use you as a channel without consent. It's true to say the chakras and aura expand during meditation but that is a result of intention, we set our intention and focus away from the mundane and on to the spiritual and as our awareness shifts we become much more expansive as a result. Same thing with closing as we come out of a meditative state it's helpful to bring our awareness back into our body in order to ground ourselves and function at the mundane level but even if you don't practice grounding techniques as soon as you return to everyday life your intention is such that you will ground yourself in order to alter your focus. Being ungrounded simply means you might find it difficult to concentrate while driving, another symptom is dropping things, clumsiness and banging into doors etc, being in a dreamy state, we're basically operating from right brain rather than left as we switch between the two for logical reasonable tasks on the left as opposed to creative and spiritual activity under control of the right.

Interestingly monks and nuns aim to achieve a state where their everyday life is spent in a state much higher than the average person, they don't go in and out of meditation like us novices they aim to always be in a meditative state yet still operate on the physical level which is why they take vows of silence so as not to cause interruption and go about their lives slowly and calmly which is also conducive hence they become consistently open channels to the divine balanced between the two states.

In the Native American spiritual system this state is under the power of the Eagle who flies at great height and is said to have connection with the divine, a person who carries Eagle medicine qualities or has this as one of their totem animals will carry the potential for these abilities and they always see the panoramic view in situations and have the ability to tap in for the answer to any problem. Kind of like feet on the ground and head in the clouds at the same time which is admirable and skillful.
Old 21-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Master
The type of channeling I do is with telepathy which I learned about 15 years ago. I prep for channeling by getting out a pen and paper. I usually don't have questions for myself so I wait for a being to let me know there's a message for me.

There are three things I noticed that seems to be common with any method of channeling. The most important one is getting your mind to stand aside during a session. The other one is to be as clear as you can possibly be which means getting rid of baggage and removing blocks. The last one on my list is to raise your vibrations, by working on chakras, which helps connect to high vibratory beings.

As for grounding, I don't have to unless I do a lot of channeling for a couple of days in a row. If I feel 'spacey' after a session, then I usually ground by drinking water. If that doesn't help, then I hold a cluster of black smokey quartz until I feel a little better. A session usually lasts for about 20 mins. If the being hadn't signed off and I'm getting tired, then I stop and end it. I can continue channeling the message at a later date.

I've also had casual conversations when They just want to drop in and say hello. Their voices sound like my own but Their energy feels different so I call it a signature. When I feel it, I have a good idea who's around me and wants to talk.

I've been thinking of voice channeling but not sure how it would feel.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)