Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-10-2019, 01:32 AM
Newbie ;)

After a decade: I don’t feel enlightened. I feel destroyed

I greatly appreciate any feedback anyone cares to give.

I’ve never spoken to anyone about this before except a psychic. Now I want to hear right from people who have experienced this.

I have read numerous articles, had numerous readings, tried numerous things. And no matter what, my heart remains broken. I have done all I can to believe in unconditional love, to go on with my life, to love other people while loving this person. But this whole experience has changed my life for the worse.

What I want to know is, does anyone else feel this way? Has anyone else tried their damnedest to move on and realized that they can’t? And feel like they are failing because they haven’t been able to go on?

I also need to say that, after several years, I finally asked this person about their feelings for me and they indicated they never felt what I feel for them. This was despite multiple “psychics,” including Steve Gunn, claiming he felt otherwise.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined

I’ve never spoken to anyone about this before except a psychic. Now I want to hear right from people who have experienced this.

I have read numerous articles, had numerous readings, tried numerous things. And no matter what, my heart remains broken. I have done all I can to believe in unconditional love, to go on with my life, to love other people while loving this person. But this whole experience has changed my life for the worse.

What I want to know is, does anyone else feel this way? Has anyone else tried their damnedest to move on and realized that they can’t? And feel like they are failing because they haven’t been able to go on?

I also need to say that, after several years, I finally asked this person about their feelings for me and they indicated they never felt what I feel for them. This was despite multiple “psychics,” including Steve Gunn, claiming he felt otherwise.

My twin ray and first conscious t.f. person dumped me.. Then.. I met another t.f. person (one of my 12 primary soul group people), a few more soul connections in primary soul group and now I am back with the t.f. I knew from 20 yrs ago... I ascribe to the soul family theory... & like a family it looks pretty colorful.. full of love, loss, healing...
If you can keep what it is YOU found as to the love healing and not worry about what they got from it... that part doesn't really matter at this point....
After my first conscious t.f. awakening person left.. 2 yrs later my twin ray came into my life for 3.5 yrs.. then he left.. then another soul connection came along.. it has been like that..
To keep what it is you gain & work on healing from that point.. This comes back together as light bodies, a higher dimension, as these work in a higher dimensional force.. so to work on self, & trusting in God's Timing is what I try to do.
Hope that helps.. I watched this you tube segment on 10 dimensions once.. was so cool.. it's like a loop of past/present/future but the idea is we are only 3D right now.. so one cannot even imagine the higher dimensions but pieced out and over time to no time.. Trust, believe, love.. just don't give up! :)
Old 05-10-2019, 02:53 AM
Ascender
Quote:

I've felt this way. I did for a decade. I started finally healing in year 11, which is beginning of this year. I remember I hated that I was without her, I thought and believed 100% that I wouldn't ever forget my twin flame. I saw myself old and dying and still missing her... it was bad. I still get little heart aches of missing her, but it doesn't cut as deep, it's more like a dull ache that rararely comes, and doesn't stay long anymore.

So yes, to your question. I have been there.

"Someone once gave me a box of darkness, it took me a long time to realise that this too was a gift"
Old 05-10-2019, 07:40 AM
Master
Quote:

Hi,

I would like to say that I have observed circumstances like this more than once. I would call it a soul bond a person does not wish to acknowledge for any number of reasons.

How to move on is a good question. When a long term partner passes over there is no way to replace that person. However does that mean your life is also over? It will be if that is your perception.

We have free choice and so do others. There can be a goal to not let the free choice of any other disrupt our life to the degree we are not free. When your strongest desire is that, it will happen as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-10-2019, 08:40 AM
Seeker

Question

Quote:

did the psychic tell you it was that person? Because a person like that cannot be read. And yes it's tough. Most times its depressing and actually sickening. No amount of words will heal your heart
Old 05-10-2019, 09:54 AM
Master

Quote:

Is it you that feel love for that person or is it your own mind? Is it you that crave for an ice scream or is it your mind? Ask yourself these two questions and see how they are very similar.It's said that in a period of 24 hours, the human mind produces 25.000- 50.000 thoughts, can you imagine how many things your mind is telling you about itself, about yourself and about the outer world? If you understand ( this is very hard ) that your mind is the greatest illusionist, you can control it and not be controlled by it, and when this happens, you become the master of your own reality!! Meditation is the key to achieve this, sit in silence and observe all the thoughts and feelings that come into your awareness, see them for what they are and just let them be, you will see how they fade away as if they never existed, but this only happens if you don't feed them, if you don't focus on them.

Have you noticed that when you are happy, it seems like the whole world is brighter, and when you are sad, it seems like the whole world is darker? You see, the mind has the power to alter reality, imagine that if you would harness this power, how amazing life would be!

All I am saying to you is that if you change your perception about love, you will more surely find it again.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:11 PM
Guide

Quote:

Yes, yes and yes, in answer to your questions. Many here have walked in your moccasins and dealt with a decade or more, the conundrum of unrequited love. You are not alone.

I would tend to believe your person in question over any ‘professional’ psychic interpretation.
It is sooo time for you to move on!! At the same time, be kind and have patience with yourself. Don’t look back, and you will succeed.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Yes, yes and yes, in answer to your questions. Many here have walked in your moccasins and dealt with a decade or more, the conundrum of unrequited love. You are not alone.

I would tend to believe your person in question over any ‘professional’ psychic interpretation.
It is sooo time for you to move on!! At the same time, be kind and have patience with yourself. Don’t look back, and you will succeed.

@ Anne, good advice! The idea of soul families has helped me a lot, as that is my experience in all of this. I am stuck myself at moment however as I read the word moment I see the word movement..
I do believe people need each other & the connections can be about growth, healing, love, but it's interconnectedness ..
I have another close soul, he is more like a son, though we are same age..
He was in love with a gal & still is, who would love him then not.. for nearly 3 yrs now.. he is so stuck on her and she treats him badly.. We all tell him, if he can let go, God will open another door..
One thing I did when the t.f. 15 yr ago guy & twin ray rejected me... I allowed myself to keep what I felt.. then allowed the door to shut when it was time.
Sure enough, another soul connection is there.. So I think, for myself, it's always keeping the idea of love, as energy, light, ... to not believe somehow if a person does not want me in their life there is not another/others...
God is my source.. however a person sees this.. "source" .. no man is an island & another post person mentioned to to defocus on the relationship if need be or to remember personal growth.. moving toward, The Light & Love (to me that's God). :)
If something dies.. a relationship.. it is a relat-ion-ship.. remember where one is headed.. & a ship holds more than one. :)
@ Anne, again, good advice!
Old 05-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Well, it's business. Most psychics say what they think people want to hear regardless of the potential for emotional damage. Genuine psychics are as rare as hens' teeth. Trust your own instincts and be ready to shuck off delusion. If you've had to ask psychics it's a fair bet he hasn't given much indication all along that his feelings parallel yours.

You have to put this behind you and use whatever means you can to develop positive energy.
Old 09-10-2019, 06:30 PM
Guide
I'm definitely on the same page, Ruined!I am sorry I don't have an answer or any advice to give you, but please know you are not alone. I keep telling myself that things could be worse - and that's literally what keeps me going. Hugs.