Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old Today, 01:38 PM
Master

“ When you say I-am Brahman, don't confuse this with your body. When you understand what you're saying when you say, "I-am Brahman," again this will bring instant release, instant happiness, instant freedom, when you realize what you are saying.

I-am Brahman means, I-am, which has nothing to do with your body — who is consciousness and it's all pervading. And what I-am does not refer to your body or your self or your thoughts or your experiences. I-am refers to the universe, to everything that exists. Everything that exists is Brahman, everything, and you are that.

Do you realize the implications?

This is what Moses meant in the old testament when he said, "The ground upon which I stand is holy ground." Everything is Brahman. Everything is God so-to-speak, everything. Nothing is excluded. When you truly understand this you have reverence for all of life, everything. You have reverence for the animals, the vegetables, the minerals, the human beings, the astral bodies, causal bodies. Everything that exists is Brahman. It's wonderful. What peace this gives you, what joy this gives you”

Robert Adams (from ‘just the satsangs’)

Old Today, 01:42 PM
Master

“ How to experience the Self? Be still, quiet, that's how, nothing else. You do not have to go through long processes of yoga, meditation, it's all unnecessary. Just keep still, quiet. Quiet your mind that is all you have to do. When you meditate you meditate on an object, this cannot awaken you, or you have to go to the pure land of the Buddha where there are no objects. No seer or nothing to be seen. This alone will awaken you.”

Old Today, 01:55 PM
Master

by thinking, thinking, constantly thinking and trying to change things, trying to make things your way, trying to acquire knowledge you'll never awaken, you'll never be awakened. Know this once and for all. The only way you will ever awaken is through the silence, not through analyzation of facts. Not by sorting out good and bad, but through simple silence, letting go. Letting go of all thoughts, all the hurts, all the dogmas and concepts. Letting go of these things daily.“

Old Today, 01:58 PM
Master

“ When you practice self-inquiry and follow the thoughts back to its source, the whole secret is to realize, there is no source to your thoughts. It is only the source that exist, but there is no source for your thoughts, for your body, for your mind. That has no source. For Brahman is self-contained absolute reality. There are no thoughts in Brahman. Brahman is not a source. Brahman is something beyond words and thoughts. Something that you alone can experience. In other words Brahman can be experienced. Not as any- thing you're aware of now, not as a person, place or thing but as life experiences itself. Ponder these things deeply.”