Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-10-2019, 11:30 AM
Master
A light on Masc & Fem reading please!

I drew cards and the outcome baffles me, leaves me wondering what I'm missing here. I hope someone can shed some light on it as I think I might be too close to be objective.

It's about the state of my inner masculine & feminine energies at the mo, and how they relate together.

Masculine:
4 Wands - Chariot - Pents 6

Feminine
Pents 7 - Ace Cups

How they interact / relate together:
Judgement - Pents 9 - Wands 2 - King Cups

What I don't get is that it seems to be okay, happy and I feel I've got some blocks. So in that sense, what am I not seeing here??

I asked what was blocking me to get more clarity, then got
Temperance - King Swords - Swords 6

So overal quite nice cards, typical to see the Pents everywhere, then with the last question suddenly get Swords?

What I make of it: Masc. is happy, outgoing, eager to have balance and share, generous.
FEM: is patient, has all the feminine qualities (Pents 7) and love of Self.
RELATING: Not sure how to interpret it. I do see cooperation, both practical stuff and more depth and healing.
BLOCKING: then suddenly fear to be outgoing, to start new things, too much in the head, trying to find a balance and tendency to put of??

Help? Lol.
Old 20-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Master

EDIT actually read the thread properly!
// I have a feeling there's nothing I can really add here of value (as this isn't the kind of spread I typically play with, sorry) so opening the floor to others :)
Old 20-10-2019, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
EDIT actually read the thread properly!
// I have a feeling there's nothing I can really add here of value (as this isn't the kind of spread I typically play with, sorry) so opening the floor to others :)
It wasn't a spread, hihi. But if it's not your cup of tea, no problem.
Thanks for reading
Old 20-10-2019, 12:19 PM
Master

oh, not a spread?

Sorry for not being able to contribute - I started typing things, then decided it was stupid so better not to write anything haha (but unable to delete my post)
Old 20-10-2019, 01:01 PM
Master
Haha, can happen.
And no, not a spread, I rarely do spreads. I just drew cards on the masc & fem and other questions.
I do have set questions for specific readings I do for clients, but even then I rarely follow them, hihi. As I begin, intuition makes other questions come up so it always ends up with a new/personal 'spread'.
Old 21-10-2019, 04:24 AM
Pathfinder

Fairy crystal, your Feminine seems to be missing something. And 7 of pentacles+ Ace of cups give me a picture of some process of filtering... Like filtering mud to get clear water. And it might cause tension and pain, because you simply choose the difficult way when it comes to expression/ using your natural gifts ( though this Temperance card speaks of angelic gifts). I suspect you have a gift for healing.
And you are about to make a very important transition, judging by the majors.
I like this masculine part. Like it says: we're different, but we are running together.
Hope it all makes sense.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 21-10-2019, 09:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaya
Fairy crystal, your Feminine seems to be missing something. And 7 of pentacles+ Ace of cups give me a picture of some process of filtering... Like filtering mud to get clear water. And it might cause tension and pain, because you simply choose the difficult way when it comes to expression/ using your natural gifts ( though this Temperance card speaks of angelic gifts). I suspect you have a gift for healing.
And you are about to make a very important transition, judging by the majors.
I like this masculine part. Like it says: we're different, but we are running together.
Hope it all makes sense.
Yes, it does make sense, thank you! What you describe of the Feminine feels exactly right. Filtering mud to get clear water. Great way to put it! And yes, I always seem to go the difficult way to work with my gifts. To be honest, I don't know how to do it a more natural, easy way :/ Every time I feel I got it, I get stuck.

Anywho, what most surprised me is that the masculine is fine. This because some 12 yrs ago he was in a real bad state while the feminine was okay. So I guess I must've done something right for him to have healed, haha.

Thank you!!