Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 11:36 AM
lumas

Test Of Faith

Last year at one of our meetings i had a shock when one of our members told me that my faith was about to be truley tested, now at this stage loads went through my mind was it my lovely wife or my three wonderful boys what did she mean i pushed for more answers but all she would tell me was that it would make me stronger.

It was only 2 weeks later i got the horrible news my best friend had been killed at speed on his motorbike i have very strong spiritual beliefs but my whole world was in tatters. I thought to myself where is my God now why has he done this to me what lessons could i learn from this and as i cried my heart out a song came on the radio it was Ben e king stand by me well i started to sing this song at the top of my voice, and my heart filled with happiness the reason being this was my friends favorite song and i new there and then that he was safe and he had survived this horendous ordeal. this was all confirmed a short time later when one of our members described exactly as it was and the area where the accident happened.

I suppose yes my faith was truley tested and do you know what i am stronger for it because there are other incdents (i will tell you about another time) that just reinforce my beliefs i know one thing i have no fear of dying whatsoever nothing will change that ever....
Old 08-09-2006, 04:21 PM
Knower
What a great message of strength, faith and love, lumas. Thank you for sharing that with us

I'm sorry about losing your friend, at least losing him in body anyway. As a biker, your story really struck a chord with me.

A year or so ago at a Spiritualist meeting, a message came through from a biker named Dave, but nobody in the room could take the message... I always thought it very sad that a spirit had managed to make contact but none of his loved ones were able to benefit from it.

I'm sure it makes your friend so happy to know that you know he's still around, and that contact between you doesn't have to end. I'm sure he will smiling down on you for ever more.

Blessings to both of you

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Old 23-09-2006, 07:38 AM
mikron

know thyself well! Courage is a cosmic theme sent by great spirit so long ago! and being humble always shine in Light oHM

MIKRON
Old 23-09-2006, 01:12 PM
Master
lumas, thank you for sharing that! I could hear the song & almost started crying....I love getting messages through music.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Closed Thread