Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-05-2020, 06:51 AM
Master
@alexis.l.s.h

I had very few visual contacts with beings.I haven't experience what you desribed,therefore i don't know.
Old 03-07-2020, 03:05 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
One person i know,summoned Vishnu and appeared as a white brick.(rectangular).
How does one summon Vishnu? I want to meet Vishnu.
Old 03-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
How does one summon Vishnu? I want to meet Vishnu.
Propably by learning the art of evocation.
Old 05-07-2020, 07:50 AM
Guide
Really interesting thread; I've had platonic solid shapes, mostly the triangle (as I call it) and also a moving cube and spheres, Triangles with lines above them and over them and solid lines, all of these can move about. This has been happening for several years in my third eye. It mostly occurs during the night. Mine change colour. I remember one night having a moving green cube with me for most of the night; I just thought maybe they're healing or something, never really sure where they are coming from.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Really interesting thread; I've had platonic solid shapes, mostly the triangle (as I call it) and also a moving cube and spheres, Triangles with lines above them and over them and solid lines, all of these can move about. This has been happening for several years in my third eye. It mostly occurs during the night. Mine change colour. I remember one night having a moving green cube with me for most of the night; I just thought maybe they're healing or something, never really sure where they are coming from.
Check this from Josephine's course.

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat.../ade-01-02.pdf
Old 11-07-2020, 04:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Check this from Josephine's course.

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat.../ade-01-02.pdf

Thank you for posting this, it all looks so familiar to me, will take the time to read and digest.
Old 11-07-2020, 05:15 PM
Legrand

Quote:

Hello Patricia-Rose,

Ever seen a shape like this one?

Old 11-07-2020, 05:54 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Patricia-Rose,

Ever seen a shape like this one?

I’ve seen aspects of this, one triangle pointing up touching the other which is pointing down. They can change colour, so blue top over pink below but just recently I am seeing a white triangle pointing down meeting a black triangle which is pointing up. I’ve had triangles side by side, all different colours. Whatever I receive I accept it as if I try and change the colour it physically hurts.
Old 11-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Legrand

Quote:
I’ve seen aspects of this, one triangle pointing up touching the other which is pointing down. They can change colour, so blue top over pink below but just recently I am seeing a white triangle pointing down meeting a black triangle which is pointing up. I’ve had triangles side by side, all different colours. Whatever I receive I accept it as if I try and change the colour it physically hurts.

Hello Patricia-Rose,

It seems the Goddess is trying to develop a better communication network with you.

Yet I do not understand why. By feeling your energy behind your words, you are already fully connected to Her.

Regards,
Old 11-07-2020, 06:14 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Patricia-Rose,

It seems the Goddess is trying to develop a better communication network with you.

Yet I do not understand why. By feeling your energy behind your words, you are already fully connected to Her.

Regards,

I’ve never seriously questioned where they are coming from. I’ve thought recently it could be Metatron as I use Metatron sprays and that always invokes symbols and I know Metatron is linked with the flower of life and the cube. Whatever colours and formations I receive, they always feel right for that moment.