Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 05-05-2020, 01:43 PM
Knower

Coronavirus: The Statistic Never Seen

We know that as the result of scientific sampling that smokers are far less susceptible to the c/virus infection.

Since every person entering hospital states his/her diet, I am still waiting for the scientific sampling report for meat-eaters as against vegetarians and vegans.

Has anybody seen this anywhere? During my Buddhist phase in the 1970's during which I converted permanently to vegetarianism, I remember reading that common-or-garden influenza feeds on the toxins in the body from meat-eating. From a spiritual point of view my own healing began from that time.
Old 06-05-2020, 08:40 AM
ant

The Secret To The Inuit High-Fat Diet May Be Good Genes?
Old 07-05-2020, 07:26 AM
Master
Don’t think so. Scandinavian countries and Iceland aren’t hit hard, yet they eat plenty of fish and meat. Argentines eat larger portions of meat than Italians. Italy is hit harder.

It seems that the closer your market (not geography..) is to China (the origins) the harder you get hit. Government’s responses and having actually enough health workers (lacking in many countries) to have a meaningful picture of numbers involved are important too. So any country with loads of poor people that lacks the means to keep track of the virus are meaningless for data comparison.
Old 15-05-2020, 04:56 PM
Master

Scandinavian countries didn't go in lock down. They achieved herd immunity as we all should have done rather than isolating ourselves.
Old 15-05-2020, 05:45 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
We know that as the result of scientific sampling that smokers are far less susceptible to the c/virus infection.

Since every person entering hospital states his/her diet, I am still waiting for the scientific sampling report for meat-eaters as against vegetarians and vegans.

Has anybody seen this anywhere? During my Buddhist phase in the 1970's during which I converted permanently to vegetarianism, I remember reading that common-or-garden influenza feeds on the toxins in the body from meat-eating. From a spiritual point of view my own healing began from that time.
What country are you in? I can't imagine any hospital doctor or nurse in the U.S. asking about anyone's diet when admitting them to the hospital. U.S. doctors are taught in medical school that diet only applies to people they think are overweight. Even a lot of doctors who diagnose patients with diabetes are reluctant to make suggestions about diet that make any sense.

The U.S. has the worst doctors when you are ill, but if you are in a car crash or suffer some trauma they are the best in the world.
Old 15-05-2020, 10:53 PM
Knower

Since you ask I live in Argentina and occasionally in nearby Uruguay. When admitted to hospital overnight in Uruguay last year I was asked for my diet requirement. I stated "vegetarian" and so was served vegetarian meals instead of what carnivores eat.

To judge by your reply, a patient in a US hospital is forced to eat what they want to give him/her. A fine system of health care, and not cheap, not like here. What about Jewish patients when pork is on the menu? So really they need to guess your religion as well.

Any idea about the reply to my original question, have you?
Old 16-05-2020, 01:00 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56

Viruses and bacteria have different biological mechanisms. Viruses don't feed, they just replicate. Bacteria do feed. Whether or not your body has toxins doesn't help or hinder viruses from invading your cells. Maybe bacteria are attracted to certain diets (like probiotic foods etc).

The only thing COVID-19 viruses are attracted to in our body is ACE-2 receptors.
Old 16-05-2020, 01:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Scandinavian countries didn't go in lock down. They achieved herd immunity as we all should have done rather than isolating ourselves.

Denmark, Finland, and Norway did go into lockdown. Only Sweden didn't go that route.

As far as I know, no Scandinavian countries achieved herd immunity.

We won't achieve herd immunity until at least 60% of the population has been infected. Sweden is a special case because they practice physical distancing naturally. Half of their population lives alone. This tactic wouldn't work in America and Canada, because we live together more.

The stats show that Sweden has the highest COVID deaths than any other Scandinavian country thus far.
Old 16-05-2020, 06:12 AM
ant

One country that bleeds ignorance,

And all by one card.

Covid19 and egocentricity into the light.

The bell bellows,nighty,night.
Old 16-05-2020, 08:57 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
What country are you in? I can't imagine any hospital doctor or nurse in the U.S. asking about anyone's diet when admitting them to the hospital. U.S. doctors are taught in medical school that diet only applies to people they think are overweight. Even a lot of doctors who diagnose patients with diabetes are reluctant to make suggestions about diet that make any sense.

The U.S. has the worst doctors when you are ill, but if you are in a car crash or suffer some trauma they are the best in the world.

Oh, thought this was just in France

That one time, I went in the ambulance with my girlfriend, so basically she's got a genetic mutation, which makes her blood coagulate a lot, and then have a big tendency to form blood clots, but she's got daily medication to "fix" that. Anyway, when in the ER, first nurse that sees her, when she explained that her leg hurted, and was distended, she didn't let her finish and told her her own leg hurted too, but that she's still working today ! So she explains it all, and the nurse tells her with a polite smile "Oh, I'll go get the doctor "