Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-04-2020, 08:23 AM
Pathfinder

Are predictive readings set in stone?

I have two tarot readers, both of whom have been 100% accurate for me- so much so that it's damn near creepy.

At this point, I sometimes don't even feel the need to ask a question because I know by now the Universe is gonna show me what it wants. The issue is it's always told me about a person (either a soulmate or a TF) who didn't treat me well. Sometimes, it gave me readings all from THEIR perspective (later corroborated by the person themselves as true- these are things I couldn't have known otherwise).

I voiced my concerns to #1 tarot reader. She drew the spread and it was horrendous! She lectured me during my reading that I knew better and it was time to let this person go- but when she got to the angel answer oracle part of the spread, three cards flew out:

GIVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP A CHANCE
SOULMATE
LET GO OF CONTROL ISSUES

I've rec'd these cards before and was damn frustrated to get them again despite the ****** spread that shows they are still lying about things. #1 reader apologized to me and said she would have liked to edit the cards out of the video, but she didn't think it was right to do so and didn't want to lie. She also admitted to not understanding why the Universe was giving me these messages about such a ****** person.

I ended the video and was despondent. Later in the week, #2 tarot reader contacted me out of the blue and she was "divinely guided" to give me a free reading. She's done this before and she drew a simple three card spread and it was the same ending row as in #1 readers spread earlier that day.
She also has the romance angel deck and shuffled. Out flew two cards:

SOULMATE
LET GO OF CONTROL ISSUES

She put the deck down upside down to pick up the two cards that flew out. Underneath the deck was:

GIVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP A CHANCE

Basically, the same three cards #1 reader pulled for me earlier. Ugh!

Because my readers have been scarily accurate, I feel stuck in this awful situation that I can't get out of or away from. Doesn't matter what or whom I've asked the cards about- it shows me this situation with this particular person. I feel like I'm confined to a future stuck in my head, represented by these cards that are eerily similar.

So, are the cards set it stone? I think because the spreads have always come true, it tethers me to the belief that this is unavoidable.
Let me know what you think. Are the energies of predictive tarot readings set in stone?
Old 16-04-2020, 08:43 AM
Administrator
Nothing is set in stone everyone has free will. if your relationship is not good get rid, use your own intuition.
every reader will give you a different perspective on their readings. it depends on their experience,
I would say follow your intuition

Namaste
Old 16-04-2020, 09:10 AM
Master
First of, I do not understand someone doing a reading, then drawing 3 cards that contradict the reading and not explaining this.
I also don't like readers who tell you off. Maybe you know this person quite well, but it's not a readers place to do that.

The 3 cards is typical. But how did they interpret them, if at all?

Give your relationship a chance also means that if you do, or have done that, at least if you do end it you'll know you gave it your all. So maybe the message is, even though they're your soulmate -of which you have many btw, my knowledge but also what this deck says- you should know when you have given it your all and it's time to quit, and not try to force it to work or move in a certain direction (control issues).
Their could be a beautiful message of a lesson for you in here. Did you really give it your all, without trying to force/guide/steer it into a certain direction? Did you really give it all, open up, willing and ready to just let it flow where it was supposed to flow?
Soulmates often show up to help us learn a lesson, doesn't mean though they are to stay in your life or are meant to be a life partner. You have many soulmates.
But maybe this lesson rings true and the cards came to tell you to reflect upon this, to see if you truly have learnt this and have now 'mastered' it.
That does NOT mean you should stay with them...

The Romance Angels deck is okayish, but when using it you have to be able and willing to read them more intuitively, not just what it says on the cards. It's one of these typical Doreen Virtue Decks that don't really work when you only go by the text on the cards and/or booklet.
This is typical of her decks. In a way they're very limiting.
I do have a number of her decks, including Romance Angels, but what I said about her decks is the reason I don't often use them.

They always say cards don't lie, and I have learnt this is true. But a reader can be wrong, especially if they get confused because cards contradict, or simply not able to intuit well. I would never have delivered the reading like that to you. But at least she was honest enough to own up.