Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 13-06-2019, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Yes, very true.

Where do all of these different "I"s come from and where do they go?
Which you is real and which is not?
What worlds are real, and which are false?
https://medium.com/predict/the-doubl...n-ee8384a50e2f
Old 26-06-2019, 08:31 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
As source of inner knowledge, I enter a (light) trance, I ask questions, and get answers that pop up in my mind (no verbal communication). The answers are clear, concise, and definitely not something my conscious mind rationalizes.
Something similar will sometimes happen when I am writing something. Thoughts and ideas appear on the page that I did not see coming. But what is more curious, is that I have noticed that when I find myself perplexed about some question or other, I will often soon after find an answer woven into the events (personal or larger) of my daily life. It is as if the story changes just to show me the answer to what I have been struggling with. This is why though I do believe we share a common consensus reality, the degree of that consensus may be much smaller and more fleeting than we know. This common reality which we all seem to share may be no more persistent then the present moment, after that, perhaps we are all off on our own paths, exploring through the multiverse multidimensional matrix of cause and effect from which we continually create and recreate our individual realities. Of course the present moment is really all there is, so I suppose we are always there together, it is just perhaps a matter of what part of it (and which of us) we are holding in our awareness in that present moment.
Old 21-08-2019, 04:59 PM
Seeker
Thank you for your input

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Have you experienced lucid dreaming? You can perform miracles in that world, because you know you're dreaming. If you realized you're dreaming here, in what you call "physical/consensus reality", you could perform miracles here too.

Hi all,

I like the view of inavalan, quoted above, about being able to do miracles while you are dreaming if you could be conscious enough that you are in a dream state. I study healing and pray a lot as well...but i am always upset that when i am dreaming, mostly if i am having a nightmare, i do not remember to pray or heal...I wish i can get strong enough to be able to get to that point where i would remember or be able to think to do so even when i sleep...i could escape a lot faster from those nightmares or from getting upset in a dream...which make me sad when i wake up...
Old 21-08-2019, 10:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Amazing...... that you are Schrödinger's cat.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-08-2019, 10:42 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Amazing...... that you are Schrödinger's cat.
That's right baby, I am on cool and hungry quantum cat!!!

Old 22-08-2019, 01:59 AM
Master
LOVE IT! .......... .

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-08-2019, 01:39 AM
Seeker
I think that the book "One" (title) by one of my favorite author Richard Bach, is about that Schrödinger's cat theory... very interesting indeed :)
Old 25-08-2019, 09:57 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFerret
I think that the book "One" (title) by one of my favorite author Richard Bach, is about that Schrödinger's cat theory... very interesting indeed :)
Well, if it is anything like Jonathan Livingston Seagull, then it is bound to be a good read.

Anyway, my post was not originally about the cat, but rather about the implications of the study. If the fate of the cat was truly universally unpredictable and random, then perhaps, I could not exist. In a Newtonian clocklike universe, I am nothing but a spinning gear, slowly wearing itself out, my "I" is illusory and temporary. But in one where there is uncertainty and probability and influence over outcome, there is room for an "I", however difficult it may be to pin down, it can exist.
Old 25-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Master
Nice points!

Old 27-08-2019, 02:40 AM
Seeker
My view about it ...

I think the soul is the "I" or our "I" , and so can only exist ... in the physical real or not ...

Note: The book is about parallel or simultaneous lives with different possible outcomes... a little difficult to read ... not really like his other books