Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 26-02-2019, 10:17 AM
Master
Sure, feel free to check it.
My B-day is 13-5-1966

The independency thing is something I recognized as well, and was mentioned for Taurus in North Node, so I guess understandable.
I always seem to go for a safety net, do not feel comfortable moving out of that, although deep down I crave to be independent. Yet, when I got to make steps to make it so, I don't.
That's what's currently blocking me in life. But my situation is now also typical. I have a benefit because of physical ailments (not disability benefit unfortunately, which would give me much more freedom). I do want to do something that makes me happy, was busy with it, but if I push through with it I will lose my benefit. It would mean having to be a business owner which also means having to make 2x as much each month because tax & cost will eat up at least 40%. Then the obstacle becomes to large to take that step.

The manipulative stuff I don't recognize so much. I'm not really manipulative at all.
The stuff on how you are with intimate love relationships, hell yes! That was spot on. I indeed go deep. That has proven to be a problem in the past.
Enjoying sex without attachment is hard too, but that is also a normal and very common thing for women as during sex they get flooded with oxytocin, the bonding hormone.
Fact remains I rather not have sex with someone I'm not in relationship with as I don't get much out of it. Maybe it's a combi of this position and the oxytocin.

I am wondering now if this Scorpio/Taurus thing is also the reason that Scorpio is my Nemesis?
Taurus & Scorpio is the worst match of the entire zodiac and I can vouch for that to be true. There is always tension between them, good or bad, the tendency of it going wrong being very high as it is extremely volatile.

In any case, not sure how it works out with the houses. I got them in 6th & 12th. I'm not too well acquainted with the houses. That's about where my knowledge of astrology comes to a halt, haha.
Old 26-02-2019, 06:28 PM
Guide

Thanks for the link!
Old 27-02-2019, 04:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Sure, feel free to check it.
My B-day is 13-5-1966

The independency thing is something I recognized as well, and was mentioned for Taurus in North Node, so I guess understandable.
I always seem to go for a safety net, do not feel comfortable moving out of that, although deep down I crave to be independent. Yet, when I got to make steps to make it so, I don't.
That's what's currently blocking me in life. But my situation is now also typical. I have a benefit because of physical ailments (not disability benefit unfortunately, which would give me much more freedom). I do want to do something that makes me happy, was busy with it, but if I push through with it I will lose my benefit. It would mean having to be a business owner which also means having to make 2x as much each month because tax & cost will eat up at least 40%. Then the obstacle becomes to large to take that step.

The manipulative stuff I don't recognize so much. I'm not really manipulative at all.
The stuff on how you are with intimate love relationships, hell yes! That was spot on. I indeed go deep. That has proven to be a problem in the past.
Enjoying sex without attachment is hard too, but that is also a normal and very common thing for women as during sex they get flooded with oxytocin, the bonding hormone.
Fact remains I rather not have sex with someone I'm not in relationship with as I don't get much out of it. Maybe it's a combi of this position and the oxytocin.

I am wondering now if this Scorpio/Taurus thing is also the reason that Scorpio is my Nemesis?
Taurus & Scorpio is the worst match of the entire zodiac and I can vouch for that to be true. There is always tension between them, good or bad, the tendency of it going wrong being very high as it is extremely volatile.

In any case, not sure how it works out with the houses. I got them in 6th & 12th. I'm not too well acquainted with the houses. That's about where my knowledge of astrology comes to a halt, haha.

Thank you. If you want I could look up your whole birth chart. for that I need the exact time and place of birth if you want

well Taurus and Scorpio are opposite sides of the Zodiac so it's natural to feel opposition toward that sign lol. but it always depends on what else is in their chart, for a Scorpio Sun sign might have no other Scorpio and be a lot more like their Leo Moon or a stellium or other significant placement in their chart, it totally depends. I say that as a Libra Sun though so I can't say for certain, I just think that the Scorpio Moon and other strong placements I have are often more apparent to people, or scare them away lol. but Libra energy, as well as Pisces and Sagittarius I have in my chart are more flighty and lighter and more colorful so to say, so those alter the Scorpio energy but still I think it is pretty prominent a lot of the time. and Scorpio is an easy sign to bug all sorts of people not just Taurus lol. My Mercury Virgo is also very strong or stands out at times, but then again it is all these energies interacting and swirling together that make me how I am.. and of course the objective is to make them all a more harmonious symphony and lessen any potential negative or bothersome traits of whatever signs they may be.

In ways opposite signs such as Taurus and Scorpio actually have a lot more in common than you'd realize. but it is generally a sort of me vs us thing. like Taurus is about dealing with your own security and being concerned with yourself, and Scorpio is about delving deep into other people.. but of course one can use that Scorpio energy inward and that is how you get to be a phoenix, one of the evolved symbols for Scorpio.. instead of lashing out like lower level scorpionic energy tends to, the ideal is to evolve to one of the higher symbols which there are actually like 4 or 5 for Scorpio unlike the other signs lol. There's the scorpion, eagle, dove, phoenix, and some say dragon too. The idea is to rise above petty and vindictive tendencies, and with the depths that Scorpios traverse, they can become very wise indeed

Anyways yay yes looks like you do have North Node in Taurus (I was just confused cuz you said both directions so I wanted to be 100% sure). I'll come back later after I read the link you posted in full, seemed to be very insightful

oh there is a youtube series by Alyssa Sharpe and I love the way she puts it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr_AGjtz-rA

this link looks nice too
http://www.karenmblack.com/north-node-in-taurus.html
Old 04-03-2019, 01:07 AM
Newbie ;)

you are to try and move out of your comfort zone the south node tried and true move to the north node
Old 05-03-2019, 12:40 PM
Master
FairyCrystal you should know that your sharing that link about the Nodes has also changed the life of a new friend I recently made. She quickly became interested in in-depth Astrology when I began telling her more about it, and it put a lot of pieces together for her, but when she read about her North Node in the link you shared, she really feels it changed her life and self and we are so grateful you shared that specific link, and made this thread thank you. She has a North Node in Pisces, and she realized she was destroying her life with the Virgo South Node energy, which we actually met by a shared "ocd-type situation" lol.. and anyways she feels so liberated and like she can finally get her life on the right direction!

I have just been skimming it myself more than a few times lol but will make myself sit and read the entire thing from top to bottom this week it really is true and wonderful to read, even though I've read a lot on the North Node in Taurus already, this author/astrologer has extra special magical insight so I'm really glad you found it and shared it with us here
Old 05-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Master
Happy it is so helpful and inspired your friend that much!
I thought it was pretty danged good information too :) I've copied/pasted it into a Word file. I always like to have things like that saved and accessible without having to find a link first.
It also allows me to highlight certain things that I feel are important to me.