Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-09-2018, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by revelant
There has to be a restriction on the degree of detail [regarding the theory as a whole] I can write about on a forum.
Clearly you left too much out as others are unable to follow along from the 'proposal' to any of your conclusions.

I suggest you write it ALL out somewhere else and put a link to it in this topic.

Quote:
I fully recognise that the reader is required to accept a number of assumptions in respect of the conclusions incorporated in the model. As stated previously, I am constructing a website which aims to describe the model in detail.
AS written the reader has to pretty much make up a whole new theory to guess how you could possibly come to your conclusions.

Quote:
As far as I can gather, this proposed model of the universe is unique. I reached the conclusion that physical reality exists on the 2D surface of a black hole by a different route than that taken by Alan Guth.
This proposal states that the Big Bang which signifies the beginning of the space and time of our own observable universe, was created at specific coordinate in the 3D space of a parent universe by a living organism which exists within that parent universe. Our own observable universe can be regarded as being the child universe of the parent universe.
I have my one idea that is similar to that by Alan Guth. In mine as the energy density of a given point in space build up, so do the number of dimensions. When the density exceeds a certain threshold, dimensionality itself breaks down and spawns a child universe to relieve the strain. The child universe necessarily has fewer dimensions (initially) than the source point in the parent universe.

Quote:
There is physical phenomena which occurs in the universe which can only be initiated by the free will of conscious living organism. More specifically there is a specific physical manoeuvre which creates this phenomena which can only be performed by an intelligent conscious living being.
This is the part that I completely don't get. In Alan Guth's and my model, the spawning of child universes can happen strictly due to fundamental forces and thus does not require any beings to be present, conscious or otherwise.
Old 14-09-2018, 08:59 PM
Master

never mind...

Last edited by FallingLeaves : 14-09-2018 at 11:52 PM.
Old 15-09-2018, 08:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Clearly you left too much out as others are unable to follow along from the 'proposal' to any of your conclusions.

I suggest you write it ALL out somewhere else and put a link to it in this topic.

AS written the reader has to pretty much make up a whole new theory to guess how you could possibly come to your conclusions.

I have my one idea that is similar to that by Alan Guth. In mine as the energy density of a given point in space build up, so do the number of dimensions. When the density exceeds a certain threshold, dimensionality itself breaks down and spawns a child universe to relieve the strain. The child universe necessarily has fewer dimensions (initially) than the source point in the parent universe.

This is the part that I completely don't get. In Alan Guth's and my model, the spawning of child universes can happen strictly due to fundamental forces and thus does not require any beings to be present, conscious or otherwise.

I believe that any emergent alternative theory re. the nature of physical reality, must include the existence of the consciousness of living things as an intrinsic part of the theory.

The notion of a singularity having an infinite density as predicted by GR, is absurd. Our consciousness exists as a fixed point coordinate on the 2D surface of a notional shell/sphere. The diameter/ radius of the shell is determined by the the expansion of a gravity wave at the speed of light and the period of time it takes [after the moment of the Big Bang] for the sphere/shell to materialise.

The Planck shell in which our consciousness exists allows for a complexity of permutations of possible structures of the sub-atomic particles which accommodates the evolution of the intelligence of living organisms within that shell.

The period of time is calculated as the radial line from the nucleus to the point coordinate on the surface of the shell where your consciousness resides. As such, your consciousness can be regarded as static in time. Gravity is created by the unpredictable movement of the living organisms which exist on the surface of the sphere/shell. And the only incentive for a living organism to move is through the application of the free will of the organism.

However, although consciousness is fixed on the surface of the shell, time itself [as represented by gravity waves propagating through free space] continues to be radiated by the stars and galaxies which were formed in the past. Because we experience physical reality from the perspective of a static point on the surface of the sphere, we observe the light and energy which is being radiated from 'interior' past shells as coming from 360 degrees of the sky.

Each subsequent Planck shell accommodates an increasing level of complexity of the structure and crystallization of the sub-atomic particles of matter. Whilst the complexity of an atomic structure remains constant, matter will continue to form within that fixed Planck shell.

The fact that the future path of matter whilst it exists on the static surface of a Planck shell has a perpetual probability of 50/50 allows increasingly more complexity of structures. Whenever a more complex structure is formed, it can only be accomodated in a shell which allows for that increased complexity. The diameter of the new Planck shell is determined by that which accommodates the specific level of complexity of the new particle.

Any increase in complexity of the structure of atoms, molecules and living cells corresponds with an increase in intelligence of the structure. Any increase in the intelligence of a living organism equates with an increase in the relative level of consciousness of that organism.

The evolution of life on our planet equates with the increased complexity of connections between sub-atomic particles at each subsequent Planck shell. This increasing complexity of connections [ and level of intelligence of the structure] with each subsequent shell, eventually evolved over eons of time to accommodate the specific level of intelligence and consciousness of human beings.

Since I am restricted to forum sized posts, I am assuming that the reader possesses slightly more understanding of the principles of GR and QED than that of a layman on the subject, in order to be capable of joining up the dots yourself.
Old 17-09-2018, 02:40 AM
Master
Quote:
I believe that any emergent alternative theory re. the nature of physical reality, must include the existence of the consciousness of living things as an intrinsic part of the theory.

The Planck shell in which our consciousness exists allows for a complexity of permutations of possible structures of the sub-atomic particles which accommodates the evolution of the intelligence of living organisms within that shell.

The period of time is calculated as the radial line from the nucleus to the point coordinate on the surface of the shell where your consciousness resides. As such, your consciousness can be regarded as static in time. Gravity is created by the unpredictable movement of the living organisms which exist on the surface of the sphere/shell. And the only incentive for a living organism to move is through the application of the free will of the organism.

Each subsequent Planck shell accommodates an increasing level of complexity of the structure and crystallization of the sub-atomic particles of matter. Whilst the complexity of an atomic structure remains constant, matter will continue to form within that fixed Planck shell.

Any increase in complexity of the structure of atoms, molecules and living cells corresponds with an increase in intelligence of the structure. Any increase in the intelligence of a living organism equates with an increase in the relative level of consciousness of that organism.
Seems to me that there is a considerable delay from the origin of a universe until the complexity of shells is sufficient to support living beings or consciousness. As such, neither can be required in any fundamental way to the existence and initial development of a universe. It is fair to say the 'living', 'free will' and 'consciousness' are confined to shells of a minimum complexity. However, there is nothing to say that any of these are destined to arise just because complexity increases.

I still don't see why the complexity need rise to a level that supports free will or consciousness, before a Big Bang can occur (and create a universe). Seems that all is required is a sufficient energy density (perhaps a black hole).

You reference "living organism*which can intentionally move independently in 3D space*possesses a level consciousness ". How is it that beings acquire this freedom and are not forever confined to dependent movement? Further if a being did have such ability, why would it necessarily return to be incarnated again?
Old 17-09-2018, 06:57 PM
Newbie ;)

[quote=wstein]Seems to me that there is a considerable delay from the origin of a universe until the complexity of shells is sufficient to support living beings or consciousness. As such, neither can be required in any fundamental way to the existence and initial development of a universe. It is fair to say the 'living', 'free will' and 'consciousness' are confined to shells of a minimum complexity. However, there is nothing to say that any of these are destined to arise just because complexity increases.

If we disregard the cause of the BB for the time being, we can at least accept that the moment of the BB represents the beginning of the time and space of the observable universe. From the moment of the BB event, the fact that the event occurred at all is transmitted/radiated out into the universe at the from the source point at the speed of light. As such we can also therefore regard the BB as representing the zero reference point of any measurements regarding time and space.

If we side with Einstein and GR and assume that it is impossible for information to be transferred between any 2 given points in space-time faster than the speed of light, then we must also assume that at any given hypothetical 'frozen' moment in the expansion of space and time, will correspond with the notional Planck shell which exists at that moment. The point here is that it therefore necessarily takes a specific period of time [after the BB event] for a shell/sphere of any given diameter to form.

This model proposes that the 'thing' which radiates from the BB source is a pulse of gravity - and that the latter is propagating through a vacuum of free space [ which of course implies zero resistance]. The velocity of the propagation of this gravity pulse through a vacuum is determined by the period of time it takes to fold that vacuum back on itself in the direction exactly opposite to the propagation of the gravity pulse. This equates as 1 Planck length per 1 Planck second [ and as such determines the apparent velocity of the speed of light, c ].

With each subsequent expanding Planck shell, any particle of matter which exists 'within' that shell, will necessarily have taken a specific period of time to occur. As the diameter of each subsequent shell increases, the matter which exists on the surface of the sphere will have taken a little more time to form than the 'interior' shells. As such, the rotational velocity [ or escape velocity ] of the matter which exists on the shell will become increasingly slower as the diameter increases.

Eventually as the diameter increases, the relative rotational escape velocity of the Planck sphere slows to a value which is an integer of the speed of light. When this situation occurs, the north and south poles of any particle of matter which exists on that shell, again becomes aligned with the Planck constant synchronicity of time and space [ie. the folding of space]. When the poles of the particle become aligned with the folding of space, they instantaneously mutually attract each other to the nucleus and the solid particle which existed at that specific coordinate annihilates itself and disappears from time and space and physical reality.

The lifetime of any given sub-atomic fundamental particle of matter, [ie, when it possesses mass and rest weight] is determined by the period of time between one pulse of alignment and the next. [ie, the rotational escape velocity relative to c ]. At the moment that a particle disappears from time and space, a new identical particle is formed at a new coordinate. The void which is created through the annihilation of the particle becomes itself the source of a new gravity pulse/wave.

When the rotational escape velocity of a shell is in synchronicity with the Planck constant, then at the precise moment when the magnetic poles align with the speed of light, the future path of the particle experiences zero influence from any other external force. In other words, the chances that a particle will take 1 specific path from an option of 2 possible choices will always be exactly 50/50 [ therefore having a zero predictability ].

I still don't see why the complexity need rise to a level that supports free will or consciousness, before a Big Bang can occur (and create a universe). Seems that all is required is a sufficient energy density (perhaps a black hole).

The level of complexity of structures which occur on any given Planck shell, relates primarily with the 'intelligence' of any given system - ie, the number of possible permutations by which connections between systems / structures can be established

You reference "living organism*which can intentionally move independently in 3D space*possesses a level consciousness ". How is it that beings acquire this freedom and are not forever confined to dependent movement? Further if a being did have such ability, why would it necessarily return to be incarnated again?

The specific coordinate at which a new sub-atomic particle of matter is created is centred on the nucleus. However, the gravity pulse which emanates from the particle originates from the surface of the shell and not from the nucleus itself.

This model of physical reality proposes that the nucleus of every atom of matter represents a static point in time and space. Although the nucleus of the atom is regarded by the model as being static, the particle of matter which surrounds the nucleus possesses a specific rotational velocity of physical movement. It is only at the nucleus that the probability of any future action is exactly 50/50.

When the possible options for any future action is exactly 50/50 between 1 path or another, the outcome equates as either facilitating off or on, yes or no. When a yes/no, on/off action improves the efficiency of an existing system or structure, it represents an increase in the objective intelligence and complexity of the new system over the previous one.

The new system can only be supported on the surface of a larger diameter [ therefore older ] Planck sphere which can accommodate the increased level of complexity of the new system/structure.

At some point in the evolution of life on this planet there came a moment when a living organism acquired some form of instinctive realisation that any action performed in the present can affect a future outcome. At the moment that the organism began to make intentional movements in 3D space it represented the beginning of an epoch in the history of this planet, when living organism learned to manipulate inanimate matter to it's advantage. This increased intelligence of the organism also equates with the acquisition of a higher level of consciousness.

The evolution of intelligence and associated higher level of consciousness and complexity of life on this planet also equates with existences on Planck shells with an ever increasing Planck shell diameters.

The Planck shell on which our consciousness and soul resides, occurs at a distance which equates with 13.7 billion years after the moment of the BB. This particular diameter shell accommodates all levels of complexity of every living thing on this planet up to and including the intelligence and consciousness of human beings.
Old 18-09-2018, 07:37 AM
Master
This is Revelant's post above reformatted to make reading easier:

Quote:
Seems to me that there is a considerable delay from the origin of a universe until the complexity of shells is sufficient to support living beings or consciousness. As such, neither can be required in any fundamental way to the existence and initial development of a universe. It is fair to say the 'living', 'free will' and 'consciousness' are confined to shells of a minimum complexity. However, there is nothing to say that any of these are destined to arise just because complexity increases.

If we disregard the cause of the BB for the time being, we can at least accept that the moment of the BB represents the beginning of the time and space of the observable universe. From the moment of the BB event, the fact that the event occurred at all is transmitted/radiated out into the universe at the from the source point at the speed of light. As such we can also therefore regard the BB as representing the zero reference point of any measurements regarding time and space.

If we side with Einstein and GR and assume that it is impossible for information to be transferred between any 2 given points in space-time faster than the speed of light, then we must also assume that at any given hypothetical 'frozen' moment in the expansion of space and time, will correspond with the notional Planck shell which exists at that moment. The point here is that it therefore necessarily takes a specific period of time [after the BB event] for a shell/sphere of any given diameter to form.

This model proposes that the 'thing' which radiates from the BB source is a pulse of gravity - and that the latter is propagating through a vacuum of free space [ which of course implies zero resistance]. The velocity of the propagation of this gravity pulse through a vacuum is determined by the period of time it takes to fold that vacuum back on itself in the direction exactly opposite to the propagation of the gravity pulse. This equates as 1 Planck length per 1 Planck second [ and as such determines the apparent velocity of the speed of light, c ].

With each subsequent expanding Planck shell, any particle of matter which exists 'within' that shell, will necessarily have taken a specific period of time to occur. As the diameter of each subsequent shell increases, the matter which exists on the surface of the sphere will have taken a little more time to form than the 'interior' shells. As such, the rotational velocity [ or escape velocity ] of the matter which exists on the shell will become increasingly slower as the diameter increases.

Eventually as the diameter increases, the relative rotational escape velocity of the Planck sphere slows to a value which is an integer of the speed of light. When this situation occurs, the north and south poles of any particle of matter which exists on that shell, again becomes aligned with the Planck constant synchronicity of time and space [ie. the folding of space]. When the poles of the particle become aligned with the folding of space, they instantaneously mutually attract each other to the nucleus and the solid particle which existed at that specific coordinate annihilates itself and disappears from time and space and physical reality.

The lifetime of any given sub-atomic fundamental particle of matter, [ie, when it possesses mass and rest weight] is determined by the period of time between one pulse of alignment and the next. [ie, the rotational escape velocity relative to c ]. At the moment that a particle disappears from time and space, a new identical particle is formed at a new coordinate. The void which is created through the annihilation of the particle becomes itself the source of a new gravity pulse/wave.

When the rotational escape velocity of a shell is in synchronicity with the Planck constant, then at the precise moment when the magnetic poles align with the speed of light, the future path of the particle experiences zero influence from any other external force. In other words, the chances that a particle will take 1 specific path from an option of 2 possible choices will always be exactly 50/50 [ therefore having a zero predictability ].

Quote:

The level of complexity of structures which occur on any given Planck shell, relates primarily with the 'intelligence' of any given system - ie, the number of possible permutations by which connections between systems / structures can be established

Quote:

The specific coordinate at which a new sub-atomic particle of matter is created is centred on the nucleus. However, the gravity pulse which emanates from the particle originates from the surface of the shell and not from the nucleus itself.

This model of physical reality proposes that the nucleus of every atom of matter represents a static point in time and space. Although the nucleus of the atom is regarded by the model as being static, the particle of matter which surrounds the nucleus possesses a specific rotational velocity of physical movement. It is only at the nucleus that the probability of any future action is exactly 50/50.

When the possible options for any future action is exactly 50/50 between 1 path or another, the outcome equates as either facilitating off or on, yes or no. When a yes/no, on/off action improves the efficiency of an existing system or structure, it represents an increase in the objective intelligence and complexity of the new system over the previous one.

The new system can only be supported on the surface of a larger diameter [ therefore older ] Planck sphere which can accommodate the increased level of complexity of the new system/structure.

At some point in the evolution of life on this planet there came a moment when a living organism acquired some form of instinctive realisation that any action performed in the present can affect a future outcome. At the moment that the organism began to make intentional movements in 3D space it represented the beginning of an epoch in the history of this planet, when living organism learned to manipulate inanimate matter to it's advantage. This increased intelligence of the organism also equates with the acquisition of a higher level of consciousness.

The evolution of intelligence and associated higher level of consciousness and complexity of life on this planet also equates with existences on Planck shells with an ever increasing Planck shell diameters.

The Planck shell on which our consciousness and soul resides, occurs at a distance which equates with 13.7 billion years after the moment of the BB. This particular diameter shell accommodates all levels of complexity of every living thing on this planet up to and including the intelligence and consciousness of human beings.
Old 18-09-2018, 07:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelant
Quote:

You make a reasonable case that certain level of complexity is necessary to support life, intelligence, and consciousness which can only occur after some 'aging' of the system (plank shell expansion).

You seem to be automatically equating a certain level of complexity with intelligence. Chaos can be complex but not represent any intelligence, only a long and twisted history.

Ok, so given all that, it still does not show why life, intelligence, and consciousness are in any way required to spawn child universes.

Quote:
At the moment that a particle disappears from time and space, a new identical particle is formed at a new coordinate.
Also you have not shown that just because particles spontaneously relocate at new coordinates, that they preserve any macro structures. Thus there is no implication of reincarnation for anything other than sub atomic particles.
Old 20-09-2018, 02:29 AM
Newbie ;)

All matter in the universe is in constant movement in 3D space relative to the other matter which exists in the universe. The cause of the movement of the stars, galaxies and planets the and the geodesic paths which they follow through the cosmos over time is entirely determined by the force of gravity. Since there is no intrinsic force which exists and which radiates from the nucleus of any given atom which will cause it to move it's present position/ coordinate relative to the 3D space in which it exists at that moment, we must assume therefore that the only force which can cause an atom of matter to move in 3D space, can only be through the influence of an external force acting on it.

Before the manifestation of matter and gravity as constituent parts of physical reality, there is the existence of movement. The model states that 'movement' referred to relates to the expansion of space itself within a vacuum of free space. If there was no movement of matter within any given volume of free space, gravity would not exist. The manifestation of gravity as a force is a consequence of the movement of matter within that volume.

When a sub-atomic particle of matter is moved from a position/coordinate of equilibrium in 3D space to a new position/coordinate, the new position becomes the source of a new EM radiation pulse/wave. Without there first being the movement of matter as being the primal cause, there would be no gravity. As such, gravity of itself has no separate existence independent of anything else and it's manifestation as a force in physical reality is a direct consequence of the movement of matter.

If left to it's own devices and without the influence of gravity moving it in 3D space, the natural rest state of matter is equilibrium. It has no internal mechanism or inclination to move out of this natural state to another position/coordinate. We can accurately describe any matter whose movement in space over time is entirely determined by the influence of an external source as being inanimate and devoid of life.

However, this principle applies to inanimate matter only. Intelligence is defined by this model as equating with degrees or levels of complexity of the possible permutations on the arrangement of atoms and molecules [ as defined by the radius of the Planck shell ] within any given mechanical system or structure.

The radius of the Planck shell represents the maximum level of complexity of any given physical structure, mechanism or system. Planck shells which form earliest after the Big Bang { and therefore the smallest radius], are incapable of accomodating the level of complexity allowed at later larger shells.

The first living organism and the beginning of life in the universe occured when the level of complexity of the specific Planck shell in which it occurred allowed it to occur, and not before. Before life appeared, there was photosynthesis, before that there was the chemical reactions of the atomic elements - and all the way back to the formation of the first sub-atomic particles of matter just nanoseconds after the Big Bang.

The complexity of the structure of the body of the 1st living organism, represented the intelligence[as defined by the model]of the physical structure only. Intelligence as more commonly defined, appeared as a consequence of an evolved increase in the awareness or level of understanding of living organisms to it's immediate environment. And with an increased understanding and awareness of environment equates with the evolution of consciousness. (Or our present understanding of what we think consciousness means).

When the 1st organism moved independently within 3D space, it was the first occurrence in the universe up to that moment in time, that an atom of matter had moved independent of any external 3rd force influencing it. The new universe which was created by the organism by moving an atom of inanimate matter at the tip of it's flagella, was the first time that a new universe was created with an increased level of complexity which included the accommodation of the existence of life as an intrinsic part of that universe.

Our consciousness exists in an eternal present as represented by a point coordinate on the 2D surface of the specific Planck shell in which it presently resides ( Which is 13.7 billion years in radius ). Since it can only exist on the surface of this shell, it can therefore be regarded as being static in time.

Living organisms can only create new universes by moving independently of the 3D environment in which it lives. And the living organism would not have any incentive to move at all without the combined evolved acquisition of intelligence and concomitant consciousness.

The acquired ability to intentionally decide on doing either 1 of 2 options available to choose from, tips the natural 50/50 equilibrium of inanimate matter in favour of the organism at any given moment. The important point here is that the incentive for the organism to move in any one particular direction, always comes before the actual subsequent physical act.

Inanimate matter ( the stuff which surrounds the nucleus) of itself, can be considered as being devoid of life and consciousness. The only thing which exists before the formation of matter is the nucleus of the atom. As such, it would not be unreasonable to assume that since the decision to move is made before the act, that the conscious free will of the organism therefore resides at the static and timeless nucleus of every atom of which the animal is made.

And could we not go further and assume that if such a thing as an eternal soul exists, that the most likely place (and probably only place) it could reside is at the static and timeless nucleus of all matter? Matter is not reincarnated - it is the soul
Old 20-09-2018, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
When the 1st organism moved independently within 3D space, it was the first occurrence in the universe up to that moment in time, that an atom of matter had moved independent of any external 3rd force influencing it. The new universe which was created by the organism by moving an atom of inanimate matter at the tip of it's flagella, was the first time that a new universe was created with an increased level of complexity which included the accommodation of the existence of life as an intrinsic part of that universe.
Though 'organisms' do have some properties that 'inanimate' ones don't, I hardly see how their movement is 'independent'. After all their existence is fully dependent on the complexity level which is defined as the number of possible interconnections (AKA intelligence). Therefore organisms can move simply by external forces conveyed by through these connections?? In a sense higher complexity represents more 'adjacency' and thus more sources of force.

Basic biology experiments can cause movement of animal parts simply by applying a brief electric pulse. Why is the organism on its own any different? I would think that the essence of 'organism' it that it consists not just of inanimate matter but also of force. So a living thing is an inanimate thing that can redirect force internally. Though cleverly redirected, that force ultimately came from an external source (i.e. consuming energy sources, food). The additional property of organisms is force redirection, not movement independent of external forces.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Though 'organisms' do have some properties that 'inanimate' ones don't, I hardly see how their movement is 'independent'. After all their existence is fully dependent on the complexity level which is defined as the number of possible interconnections (AKA intelligence). Therefore organisms can move simply by external forces conveyed by through these connections?? In a sense higher complexity represents more 'adjacency' and thus more sources of force.

Basic biology experiments can cause movement of animal parts simply by applying a brief electric pulse. Why is the organism on its own any different? I would think that the essence of 'organism' it that it consists not just of inanimate matter but also of force. So a living thing is an inanimate thing that can redirect force internally. Though cleverly redirected, that force ultimately came from an external source (i.e. consuming energy sources, food). The additional property of organisms is force redirection, not movement independent of external forces.

The prime difference between the movement of inanimate matter and that of a living organism is in the degree of predictability of movement over time. The movement of inanimate matter in the cosmos over time is wholly determined by the laws of physics and is therefore entirely predictable. However, the movement of a living organism within 3D space over time is entirely unpredictable.

If we consider the movement of celestial bodies in the cosmos, it is observed that the nucleus of any given mass follows a Lagrangian geodesic path over time. The 'free falling' path it takes is of course wholly and entirely determined by the laws of gravity.

However the rotational movement of the matter which surrounds the nucleus of the mass, does not follow a geodesic path through space - and therefore it's movement over time does not conform to that as would normally be predicted by gravity.

So although the inanimate matter of which the living organism consists obeys the laws of physics, it's movement through space does not conform to any geodesic path as predicted by the law of gravity alone. And it is because it does not conform to the laws of gravity is the reason why it emits EM radiation over time. The nucleus itself remains static in time and emits zero EM radiation.

Touch the muscle of the leg of a frog with an electrode and the resulting jumping movement of the leg is entirely in keeping with the laws of physics and is therefore entirely predictable. However, the movement of the leg immediately after the application of the initial electric current, adheres entirely with the force of gravity.

The fact that the leg moves at all and the cause of the movement is not the electrode or the current, but can ultimately be traced back to the conscious free will of the experimenter. Without that there would be no experiment and the leg will just lie there.

Similarly, the fact that the leg of a living frog moves in space at all is also due to the application of the individual conscious free will of the animal. Conscious free will is therefore the prime mover of the animal. It may be a fact that the energy to perform any given physical action can be sourced back to energy provided by the Sun and the chain of nuclear and chemical reactions, however without the motivation of conscious free will incentive for the organism to move in 3D space independently of any external force, the organism would not move independently at all.

Any movement of an organism which is not complex enough to include the acquisition of any form of consciousness is confined solely to instinctive movements which are governed by the laws of physics. The movement of living organisms is at the whim of the individual free will of the animal. It is not confined to that which is dictated by the laws of physics and gravity and as such, is the reason why it's future movement is ultimately unpredictable. By the mere fact of being able to move in 3D space independently of the laws of nature, a living organism corrupts the equilibrium of free space and becomes the nucleus source of a universe of it's own making.

The nucleus of an atom can be regarded as static in time and space and separate from the matter which surrounds it. Our soul resides in this life at a single point on the 2D surface of a Planck sphere. The radiation which is emitted from the surface of this sphere is created by the movement of the matter which exists on that surface. If our soul exists independently of the time and space of physical reality, it follows that our soul is not confined to the present time and space of the physical body which it presently occupies.

The Planck shell in which our soul presently resides allows a level of complexity of societies on this planet which accommodates and reflects both the positive and negative aspects of humanity. If you live your present life leaning towards the negative aspects of human nature, your soul will be reincarnated again on the same shell. Although the Planck sphere on which our soul presently resides is 27.4 billion light years in diameter, the global society of the planet on which you will have your next physical existence will also again accommodate both the the positive and negative aspects of humanity.

Although our soul exists on the static surface of a Planck sphere, the expansion of space caused by the Big Bang of course did not stop after 13.7 billion years - the expansion of space extends out to infinity. I believe that Planck spheres 'already' exist with diameters larger than ours where the increased complexity of systems is confined solely to increased levels of sophistication of the intelligence and consciousness of the enlightened living beings who exist on that sphere.

The negative aspects of human nature would be alien to such beings. As such the societies which exist on the planets on the 'higher' sphere, will be based on love, compassion, respect and tolerance. If you live your present life according to these principles then at the moment of your death, the amplitude of your conscious free will, will resonate in harmony with this plane of consciousness and your timeless infinite soul will enter [ to all intents and purposes and for want of a better word] Heaven.