Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 16-03-2018, 03:56 AM
Master
Wake Up

I'm on the edge it feels some days.

Like, look at it, this life in all its splendors.

Are we all nuts?

I have been blessed, it could have gone so many other ways.

I'm doing OK, but things are getting strange...

Globally, I'm very worried.

Is it all just about me?

My heart breaks, the evening news.

Looking positive, taking a deep breath...

What are we giving birth too..

It's going to take more than love...
Old 21-03-2018, 03:43 AM
Master
This utopia.

It's all over the places I am not.

You know, I long for your lot but why?

I have my place in the sandbox

Is it not enough?

Is there ever enough of life?

Is life not enough...

Ahh,, **** off.
Old 27-03-2018, 01:52 AM
Master
I had a dream inspired by the light....

There I find my rest.
Old 26-10-2018, 08:18 AM

Attention and Awareness

To wake up is a revolutionary process of the consciousness. The two main keys are attention and awareness. If one's attention is weak, one should work on attention first, and vice versa for awareness.
Old 29-10-2018, 11:20 AM

To wake up is to have a new way of thinking, a new habit of behaving and a new attitude of living.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:40 AM

Who says one should wake up? In physicalism, only the physical body can wake up. In Indian Buddhism, after the physical body dies, the consciousness dies, too. In Chinese Buddhism, there's no soul, only ghosts that exist. In dualism, there are two worlds: a rational world where the soul stays and a reality where the physical body stays. So what does wake up mean? In what level can we wake up, in the consciousness? Does it help a lot to wake up? Will our problems in life all vanish? One should find out this him/herself. If one is not determined, one should not try to wake up.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:37 PM

Before we take off to the journey to wake up, it is very essential to get prepared, just like to prepare for any journey. For visiting a foreign country, we ought to prepare things, such as suitable clothes, right currency, sufficient time.... For waking up, we need to prepare our body and mind. Our body needs a healthy diet and knows how to relax. Our body has to be in a good condition. And our mind needs its attention and awareness, in order to have a right mental state. If our attention is weak, we should work on attention, and vice versa for awareness. When our body is healthy and relaxed as well as our mind is focused and alerted, we wait. At this very moment, time and determination are very necessary. We need to get our body and mind ready for entering a new world.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:38 AM

The body and mind are a mechanism that allows us to interact with the world, in constant communication and reaction. Experience including physical stress and emotional injury tend to be stored in the body's cells. Therefore it is necessary to have a healthy diet and relax the body. On one hand, we take a good diet in order to cleanse the body. If we feed our body with inappropriate diet and drugs, our body loses its sensitivity and cannot sense anything. Once our body is sensitive, the body can help the mind to perceive things. On the other hand, we practice to relax our body. When we relax our body, our mind follows. We have to listen to our body, and knows what the body needs. We don't listen to our brain and thoughts, because the brain and ration create a gap between the body and the mind. Many people don't get any progress in the spiritual work because people try to think to get wisdom. We actually have to do and practice, not just to think. We have to observe with senses, not with the brain. Consequently, our body is sensitive enough to perceive. The body and mind are dynamically interrelated, and they should go hand in hand with the spiritual work.
Old 11-11-2018, 06:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
I'm on the edge it feels some days.

Like, look at it, this life in all its splendors.

Are we all nuts?

I have been blessed, it could have gone so many other ways.

I'm doing OK, but things are getting strange...

Globally, I'm very worried.

Is it all just about me?

My heart breaks, the evening news.

Looking positive, taking a deep breath...

What are we giving birth too..

It's going to take more than love...

My personal belief in why the world is getting the way it is and things are escalating so bad is because there are more and more people that are waking up and the level of consciousness is causing our planet as a whole to rise up into a different higher vibration. I feel the battle of evil and good strongly going on behind the news casts as if they (evil) are fighting to hang on for their very existance because the higher the planets vibration the more they can not hang on or exist in that vibration. So to create the chaos and negativity is what the evil hopes will counter the planets ascension by feeding off the grief and angst of the people. The more chaos the better in the eyes of these evil entities....to stop the ascension process so they can survive. If the planet elevates to a certain level I believe these negative attatchments that people have on them will not be able to sustain their existance. Not quite sure if they will disintegrate, explode in a puff of smoke, or in a lighter analogy perhaps they will melt off people like the wicked witch in the wizard of oz when the bucket of water was thrown on her. But either way my gut tells me the chaos has ramped up to where it is because it truly is a spiritual war zone and the evil is trying to hang on for it's very existance because the scales are tipping now away from them in favor of the good. Yes we are on a path and they know this. More people are awake than we realize and the planet is elevating now.
Old 12-11-2018, 07:22 AM

There are many possibilities.

This is the message I received yesterday. Do you know what this means? Tell me more about what you stated and about what you believe in.