Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Closed Thread

Old 28-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' same group '... great minds think alike

Nothing is wrong with their posts Jeremy, they just see things differently, as we all do.

What's "great minds" are alike here? Joker's minds are alike.

"Nothing wrong" is everything wrong. Just see things differently means cultists are the same minds and seeing things differently.

What's "see things differently" that's very unusual thinking that they can go to extreme and crimes. That's dangerous games.
Old 28-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

1) I believe and have said before that the truth of the concept of enlightenment is incorrect and the so called enlightened ones of earth are fully under the negative influence of very dark beings.

2) Now.....maybe I should have placed the word.... ( TODAY ) after the word EARTH.....
SO SORRY JEREMY...SO SORRY...FOR UPSETTING YOU....BUT CALM DOWN A BIT...AND SHOW A LITTLE RESTRAINT IN YOUR PERSONALITY.....ASK A QUESTION INSTEAD OF BLOWING PEOPLES HEADS OFF....settle pettle and practice a loving way of being.

3) In other words jeremy...if I asked an enlightened/ christed being to transport his physical body to my place from China...to...Australia....A "BONA FIDE" CHRISTED/ENLIGHTENED PERSON COULD DO IT.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

1) You said, all the people in this world, ancient and today. So I'm having my right comments. That's including Buddha Sakyamuni, I think you've the common sense or the knowledge of English language using.

2) Why not you wrote TODAY before you post it and you change a "U-turn" of it as only today.

3) Why evey enlightened person has to be like Jesus Christ? Can Jesus open the Red Sea as Moses? So what type of theory you have? That's funny indeed.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I (my spirit) can go to your place to ring your bell that's good enough to show you my dharma-subtlety in no-distance and no-time traveling. So what do you want from others again? If you can do it, then you can tell me, that's nothing to you. And don't have your spirits going outside your body as others can . Then you can comment others........joke!!!

The Spiritual, coming to my place to ring my door bell is not the same as the physical coming to my place and ringing my door bell...as I asked you to do Jeremy. You said that you are equal to jesus and have a far higher dharma, and jesus is said to have performed simple tasks such as healing, turning water into wine, producing untold amounts of fish, walking on water AND MUCH MORE, and of course moving around the face of the planet by levitation and thought propulsion, while still in the flesh as any enlightened/christ like being should be able to do....
SO IM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW UP IN THE FLESH AT MY HOME JEREMY, AS YOU ARE A SELF PROFESSED GOD LIKE BEING WHO OPENLY STATES THAT YOU HAVE CREATOR AS YOUR PERSONAL MENTOR AND EQUAL...I THINK YOU EVEN STATED THAT CREATOR SAYS THAT HE IS YOU....GREAT EVEN BETTER BECAUSE THAT WILL MAKE FLYING IN THE FLESH A SIMPLE TASK FOR YOU JEREMY.

NOW JEREMY....YOU HAVE MANAGED TO TURN ANOTHER THREAD INTO A THE BEGINGINGS OF ANOTHER SPIRITUAL BATTLEFIELD. .. JUST AS YOU HAVE IN THE CHRISTIANITY THREADS....IF I WERE YOU I WOULD APPOLOGIZE TO THE 'OP' OF THIS THREAD AND "CHILL OUT"....AND.....LIVE AND LET LIVE, ALL IN LOOOOOVE JEREMY.

Just state your beliefs without attack and insults....just as jesus or buddah lovingly would.
Old 28-10-2017, 06:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
The Spiritual, coming to my place to ring my door bell is not the same as the physical coming to my place and ringing my door bell...as I asked you to do Jeremy. You said that you are equal to jesus and have a far higher dharma, and jesus is said to have performed simple tasks such as healing, turning water into wine, producing untold amounts of fish, walking on water AND MUCH MORE, and of course moving around the face of the planet by levitation and thought propulsion, while still in the flesh as any enlightened/christ like being should be able to do....
SO IM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW UP IN THE FLESH AT MY HOME JEREMY, AS YOU ARE A SELF PROFESSED GOD LIKE BEING WHO OPENLY STATES THAT YOU HAVE CREATOR AS YOUR PERSONAL MENTOR AND EQUAL...I THINK YOU EVEN STATED THAT CREATOR SAYS THAT HE IS YOU....GREAT EVEN BETTER BECAUSE THAT WILL MAKE FLYING IN THE FLESH A SIMPLE TASK FOR YOU JEREMY.

NOW JEREMY....YOU HAVE MANAGED TO TURN ANOTHER THREAD INTO A THE BEGINGINGS OF ANOTHER SPIRITUAL BATTLEFIELD. .. JUST AS YOU HAVE IN THE CHRISTIANITY THREADS....IF I WERE YOU I WOULD APPOLOGIZE TO THE 'OP' OF THIS THREAD AND "CHILL OUT"....AND.....LIVE AND LET LIVE, ALL IN LOOOOOVE JEREMY.

Just state your beliefs without attack and insults....just as jesus or buddah lovingly would.

This is a forum of debate or discussion, it's depending on how you look at it. Am I simply write something that's not true of you are? INCORRECT CONCEPT OF ENLIGHTENED PERSON.

So now you complain about me to point out you're wrong? What types of logic? You never apologize to the thread holder but you want me to apologize to him, is it neil logic? Or egoism logic?

Have I said, in my posts you need to pay me 50 billions USD then I'll perform my physical body from Malaysia to your place. So what you can pay me? Should I do whatever you ask for ? Who are you to me? Joker!!!

If I said, I'm over Jesus's ability to deal with all demons or devils in this "two realms" so are you believing me? So can you see what I've done? Surely, you can't. So why should I follow what you said? You're not my mentor, even my mentors never ask me to do this way. Or are you my very near family friends or members that can ask me to do whatever you want or whatever I can. Think before you ask!!! Who are you? That's a joker!!!! Weight yourself before you ask.

You want to compare me and Jesus OK. Does he has more than 50 millions Gods and Goddesses as his apprentices? So only these one I'm better than any God or Gods you know. Then you should know who am l ?
Old 29-10-2017, 03:50 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

1) I believe and have said before that the truth of the concept of enlightenment is incorrect and the so called enlightened ones of earth are fully under the negative influence of very dark beings.

Jeremy , You are right about this one though. There are clans sent by Vasavatti Mara to the human realm to MISLEAD people because he does not like people attaining Nibbana/the right enlightenment. That is the EXACT POINT OF MY POST. To see how different people view enlightenment as.

THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE MISGUIDED TODAY. SO MANY BELEIFS, TEACHINGS THAT GO HAND IN HAND WITH BUDDHISM BUT NOT THE ACTUAL BUDDHISM. THE IDEA OF ENLIGHTNMENT THAT MAJORITY VIEW TODAY IS DIFFERENT AND COMPLETELY WRONG.

Today many people say they are awakening and they are highly guided by their inner guidance . But the real scene is that most of the time they are misguided. Why ? because of these evil energies.
I posted this question on a facebook group and this is how a certain member views Nibbana as :

"Nirvana is the highest state of divinity, pure love, Oneness. This is the state were the ascended masters like Buddha and Jesus Christ had fully attained. This is our ultimate journey, a journey into purity of divine energy. We can all attain this through healing and aligning within our love gates or chakras.."

But we Buddhists know that Jesus is still residing in a higher realm and he is maybe a Bodhisatva or have reached one of the states of sowan, sakurdagami , anagami or maybe even arhant (BY NOW) But according to the holy bible he didn't attain Nibbana.He rose from death, meaning he is now residing in a higher realm. After attaining Nibbana nobody goes to another realm. His /her cycle of birth will come to an END.That is the AIM OF BUDDHISM . TO CEASE THE CYCLE OF REBIRTH. BUDDHA NEVER ENCOURAGE US TO GO TO THE HEAVEN EVEN. HEAVEN IS JUST ANOTHER HIGHER REALM.THOUGH IT IS BETTER THAN THE HUMAN REALM IN MILLIONS OF WAYS , IT IS STILL TEMPORARY.YOU HAVE A LIFE SPAN IN HEAVEN. NOBODY STAYS THERE FOREVER. WHAT BUDDHA TAUGHT US IS TO STOP THIS CYCLE OF REBIRTH - BORNING AGAIN AND AGAIN, AS REBIRTH IS THE CAUSE TO ALL THE SUFFERING. GETING ILL, GETTING OLD AND EVERY OTHER SMALL AND BIG SUFFERINGS.

So when I let that member know about it the reply was :

"Your reference tells that so, not the same with my inner guidance had revealed into me"

In this case we can clearly see that she is MISGUIDED by her own inner guidance. This is what is happening everywhere.

THOSE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE ENLIGHNTENED TODAY HAVE JUST ATTAINED A TEMPORARY STATE OF HAPPINESS AND PEACE. THEY ARE STILL IN THE SAMSARA, THEY ARE STILL GOING TO BORN AGAIN AND AGAIN. THE RIGHT ENLGIHTNMENT IS ABOUT CEASING FROM THE CYCLE OF REBIRTH.Why this misconception? Evil energies of Mara.
Old 29-10-2017, 06:29 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Buddhism have the Hinduism way of Buddhism that's Tibetan Buddhism , Dzogchen and a Chinese Zen Buddhism, Indo-China Buddhism, Japanese Zen, Korean Zen......

Tibetan Buddhism and Dzogchen ultimate highest practice of their teachings is YabYum sex. And when they practicing with their teachings, they first have to pretending they're enlightened they don't mean whether they're enlightened or not. And they've to think they're Buddhas. That's totally cheating themselves and cheating other followers. And they are cultist, as I should call them.

They have sex and others as their sex partners is controlled by the guru, that's they're practicing of spells and incantations or insignia to bewitch or hypnotize on the girls. That's why I call them by the name, cultists.

So before a person is engaged with that type of belief he or she should find out what type of Buddhism teaching are they belonging. Actually they're not Buddhism, they're Hinduism practice. So the followers indulged in sexual activities in the religion have to be away from them and never return again. Or changing their belief path to the pure Buddhism teaching of Buddha Sakyamuni.

The above mentioned is what I mean. The one that you QUOTE is from neil. He didn't explain it , who or what group of people are having the wrong incorrect concept of enlightenment......

That can mean Buddha Sakyamuni. That's why I argued with him about. His post is disbelieve to Buddhism as general of any enlightenment which is not true.

He can't use an apple to compare an orange. These are two different religions of two types of philosophy. But Buddha Sakyamuni and Jesus Christ are almost at a same level of God. It's because I know them they're my mentors. Jesus is slightly a bit better than Buddha Sakyamuni. But they're still quite similar at the same level.

When you're having high level dharma energy , it's you to choose whether you want to incarnation or reincarnation from the universe-heaven. It's because you're the driver or controller. But when you're on earth, it's more possible that you are to be fell into the process of reincarnation. Maybe your "dharma energy isn't so high". That's in the cycle of Samara. That's the meaning of nirvana to cease the Samara cycle, but not to be rebirth again.

My Spirit-Gods are not going to rebirth in the future. So I can have my authority not to be in the Samara cycle. And those in the Christianity heaven is also not to be under Samara cycle.
Old 29-10-2017, 07:12 AM
FrankieJG

Oopz..Sorry then..

YOU ARE CLEARLY BEING MISGUIDED TOO.

BUDDHA SAKYAMUNI WAS NOT A GOD. HE HIMSELF SAID THAT. A BUDDHA IS A TEACHER. BUDDHA IS A TEACHER TO ALL UNIVERSAL BEINGS IN EVERY REALM. MEANING HE IS POWERFUL THAN ANY GOD.IT IS NOT MY OPINION. IT IS A FACT. GODS WORSHIPED HIM. EVEN TODAY GODS WORSHIP HIS NAME.

EVERYONE IS IN SAMSARA DEAR. THERE IS NO PLACE IN THIS UNIVERSE WHICH DOES NOT GET AFFECTED BY THE UNIVERSAL LAW OF IMPERMANENCE.

SEE FOR YOUR SELF AFTER YOU ARE BEING CROSSED OVER ONE DAY. SEE WHETHER YOU ARE STILL IN THE SAMSARA OR WHETHER YOU ARE CEASED FROM IT.
FOR NOW LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT IT.

But you are in your evolving process. One day. Thousands or maybe even millions of years later you might meet a Future Buddha, an Arhant or any student of Buddha. And you will be open to the real truth. That day when you progressive attain the states of sowan, sakurdagami, anagami and arhant you will be shown your infinite past lives. Incl
Old 29-10-2017, 07:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
Jeremy , You are right about this one though. There are clans sent by Vasavatti Mara to the human realm to MISLEAD people because he does not like people attaining Nibbana/the right enlightenment. That is the EXACT POINT OF MY POST. To see how different people view enlightenment as.

THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE MISGUIDED TODAY. SO MANY BELEIFS, TEACHINGS THAT GO HAND IN HAND WITH BUDDHISM BUT NOT THE ACTUAL BUDDHISM. THE IDEA OF ENLIGHTNMENT THAT MAJORITY VIEW TODAY IS DIFFERENT AND COMPLETELY WRONG.

Today many people say they are awakening and they are highly guided by their inner guidance . But the real scene is that most of the time they are misguided. Why ? because of these evil energies.
I posted this question on a facebook group and this is how a certain member views Nibbana as :

"Nirvana is the highest state of divinity, pure love, Oneness. This is the state were the ascended masters like Buddha and Jesus Christ had fully attained. This is our ultimate journey, a journey into purity of divine energy. We can all attain this through healing and aligning within our love gates or chakras.."

But we Buddhists know that Jesus is still residing in a higher realm and he is maybe a Bodhisatva or have reached one of the states of sowan, sakurdagami , anagami or maybe even arhant (BY NOW) But according to the holy bible he didn't attain Nibbana.He rose from death, meaning he is now residing in a higher realm. After attaining Nibbana nobody goes to another realm. His /her cycle of birth will come to an END.That is the AIM OF BUDDHISM . TO CEASE THE CYCLE OF REBIRTH. BUDDHA NEVER ENCOURAGE US TO GO TO THE HEAVEN EVEN. HEAVEN IS JUST ANOTHER HIGHER REALM.THOUGH IT IS BETTER THAN THE HUMAN REALM IN MILLIONS OF WAYS , IT IS STILL TEMPORARY.YOU HAVE A LIFE SPAN IN HEAVEN. NOBODY STAYS THERE FOREVER. WHAT BUDDHA TAUGHT US IS TO STOP THIS CYCLE OF REBIRTH - BORNING AGAIN AND AGAIN, AS REBIRTH IS THE CAUSE TO ALL THE SUFFERING. GETING ILL, GETTING OLD AND EVERY OTHER SMALL AND BIG SUFFERINGS.

So when I let that member know about it the reply was :

"Your reference tells that so, not the same with my inner guidance had revealed into me"

In this case we can clearly see that she is MISGUIDED by her own inner guidance. This is what is happening everywhere.

THOSE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE ENLIGHNTENED TODAY HAVE JUST ATTAINED A TEMPORARY STATE OF HAPPINESS AND PEACE. THEY ARE STILL IN THE SAMSARA, THEY ARE STILL GOING TO BORN AGAIN AND AGAIN. THE RIGHT ENLGIHTNMENT IS ABOUT CEASING FROM THE CYCLE OF REBIRTH.Why this misconception? Evil energies of Mara.

Frankie...these ↓↓↓↓ words and thoughts are not jeremies....
-------------------------------
Originally Posted by*Jeremy Bong%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%1) I believe and have said before that the truth of the concept of enlightenment is incorrect and the so called enlightened ones of earth are fully under the negative influence of very dark beings.
---------------------------------
FrankieJg...hello.
Frankie I am writing this post to you....So that you can be sure of who wrote the above post that I have re'quoted for your attention.

And you are mistaken in thinking that jeremy was the person who originally posted it.....YOU WILL FIND IT WORD FOR WORD IN MY POST #26 ON THIS THREAD

....as I was the original writer of those words and thoughts....AND JEREMY IS IN DIRECT CONFLICT WITH ANY OF MY KNOWLEDGE BELIEFS AND THOUGHTS, AND DOES NOT AGREE WITH THE POST THAT I RE'QUOTED ABOVE FOR YOU.

HOWEVER I DID READ YOUR OPENING POST AND IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZED SOME TRUTH IN YOUR WORDS BECAUSE OF MY VERY OWN EXPERIENCES WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER IN YOUR OPENING POST.

Yes nirvana should be the equal of Christianity's state of being of atonement with god.....and a lot of earthlings believe that they have reached that point; but they cannot sustain it...WHY....because they are blind to the truth that they are being negatively influenced by some very dark beings, who very negatively influence the minds and the energies in and around the persons that are trying to attain nirvana and they always manage to completely fool the earthlings into believing that they have reached any such "HIGHS" of a spiritual kind.

And the reason that those earthlings cannot sustain the state of nirvana or atonement is because the false state of nirvana is only brought on by the dark beings...and when the dark beings lose interest in maintaining the state of nirvana within the earthling the dark beings just drop the thought of maintaing the state of nirvana within the earthling and then the earthling realizes that they are instantly back to normal once more....←I have experienced this on a number of occasions and have been shown it by dark beings to prove it to me.

They thought of it as a complete laugh and state of entertainment to put me in that state of nirvana WITHOUT ME HAVING TO ATTAIN FOR IT and then pull me out of it at their will, more than once just to prove to me, that dark beings are so in control of so much to do with earthlings lives...as more than one member on this forum will become very much aware of eventually...and one person in perticular will have the most hugest awakening soon enough in his life as to just how fully and negatively his every day moment to moment life experiences are fully and negatively influenced.

Frankie...I do not believe in all that you speak about, and that is because of my experiences with "spritual realms, beings and life".
.......I have experienced some things of the spiritual....THAT I WILL NOT EVER SPEAK ABOUT WITH ANOTHER EARTHLING, BECAUSE OF THE ABSOLUTE ABHORENT EVIL, NATURE OF THOSE EXPERIENCES THAT I HAVE HAD...INCLUDINGVERY DARK EVIL BEINGS AND THEIR ABILITIES TO AFFECT US AND ALL OF OUR POSESSIONS.

Regards neil.
Old 29-10-2017, 07:30 AM
Master
[quote=FrankieJG]Oopz..Sorry then..

BUDDHA SAKYAMUNI WAS NOT A GOD. HE HIMSELF SAID THAT. A BUDDHA IS A TEACHER. BUDDHA IS A TEACHER TO ALL UNIVERSAL BEINGS IN EVERY REALM. MEANING HE IS POWERFUL THAN ANY GOD.IT IS NOT MY OPINION. IT IS A FACT. GODS WORSHIPED HIM. EVEN TODAY GODS WORSHIP HIS NAME.

EVERYONE IS IN SAMSARA DEAR. THERE IS NO PLACE IN THIS UNIVERSE WHICH DOES NOT GET AFFECTED BY THE UNIVERSAL LAW OF IMPERMANENCE.

SEE FOR YOUR SELF AFTER YOU ARE BEING CROSSED OVER ONE DAY. SEE WHETHER YOU ARE STILL IN THE SAMSARA OR WHETHER YOU ARE CEASED FROM IT.
FOR NOW LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT IT.[/QUOTE

Buddha comes from the Sanskrit word ' Bodhi ' and means ' the awakened one '
not a teacher.
Old 29-10-2017, 07:39 AM
FrankieJG

I am extremely sorry Neil. I didn't see it was originally posted by you , my apologies.

I regret posting this question because now it has created so much arguments here. It was not my intention.

Would you mind if I sent you a PM? What you have said tally with an article I read recently. The experience of that monk was similar to what you had said.Your experiences makes so much sense and I would love to know more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Frankie...these ↓↓↓↓ words and thoughts are not jeremies....
-------------------------------
Originally Posted by*Jeremy Bong%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%1) I believe and have said before that the truth of the concept of enlightenment is incorrect and the so called enlightened ones of earth are fully under the negative influence of very dark beings.
---------------------------------
FrankieJg...hello.
Frankie I am writing this post to you....So that you can be sure of who wrote the above post that I have re'quoted for your attention.

And you are mistaken in thinking that jeremy was the person who originally posted it.....YOU WILL FIND IT WORD FOR WORD IN MY POST #26 ON THIS THREAD

....as I was the original writer of those words and thoughts....AND JEREMY IS IN DIRECT CONFLICT WITH ANY OF MY KNOWLEDGE BELIEFS AND THOUGHTS, AND DOES NOT AGREE WITH THE POST THAT I RE'QUOTED ABOVE FOR YOU.

HOWEVER I DID READ YOUR OPENING POST AND IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZED SOME TRUTH IN YOUR WORDS BECAUSE OF MY VERY OWN EXPERIENCES WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER IN YOUR OPENING POST.

Yes nirvana should be the equal of Christianity's state of being of atonement with god.....and a lot of earthlings believe that they have reached that point; but they cannot sustain it...WHY....because they are blind to the truth that they are being negatively influenced by some very dark beings, who very negatively influence the minds and the energies in and around the persons that are trying to attain nirvana and they always manage to completely fool the earthlings into believing that they have reached any such "HIGHS" of a spiritual kind.

And the reason that those earthlings cannot sustain the state of nirvana or atonement is because the false state of nirvana is only brought on by the dark beings...and when the dark beings lose interest in maintaining the state of nirvana within the earthling the dark beings just drop the thought of maintaing the state of nirvana within the earthling and then the earthling realizes that they are instantly back to normal once more....←I have experienced this on a number of occasions and have been shown it by dark beings to prove it to me.

They thought of it as a complete laugh and state of entertainment to put me in that state of nirvana WITHOUT ME HAVING TO ATTAIN FOR IT and then pull me out of it at their will, more than once just to prove to me, that dark beings are so in control of so much to do with earthlings lives...as more than one member on this forum will become very much aware of eventually...and one person in perticular will have the most hugest awakening soon enough in his life as to just how fully and negatively his every day moment to moment life experiences are fully and negatively influenced.

Frankie...I do not believe in all that you speak about, and that is because of my experiences with "spritual realms, beings and life".
.......I have experienced some things of the spiritual....THAT I WILL NOT EVER SPEAK ABOUT WITH ANOTHER EARTHLING, BECAUSE OF THE ABSOLUTE ABHORENT EVIL, NATURE OF THOSE EXPERIENCES THAT I HAVE HAD...INCLUDINGVERY DARK EVIL BEINGS AND THEIR ABILITIES TO AFFECT US AND ALL OF OUR POSESSIONS.

Regards neil.
Old 29-10-2017, 07:52 AM
FrankieJG

Kindly read more about the 9 qualities of Buddha.

The 7th quality is

7.) Sattha devamanussanan - The Teacher of Celestial and Human Beings

It is usual for religious masters to seek advice or teaching from the deities or gods, but this would never happen in the case of the Buddha. The deities are also beings caught in the round of rebirths because they could not find the way out of it. The Buddha did not seek counsel from human beings either, and relied solely on His knowledge of the Dhamma. On the other hand, deities and human beings merely come to Him for counsel or advice and teaching, thus He is the teacher of them.

https://www.tbsa.org/articles/BuddhaQualities.html

[quote=sky123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
Oopz..Sorry then..

FOR NOW LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT IT.[/QUOTE

Buddha comes from the Sanskrit word ' Bodhi ' and means ' the awakened one '
not a teacher.
Closed Thread