Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-08-2016, 05:22 PM
Seeker

Third Eye?

Hey guys. It would be nice if you commented on my situation, or gave me any insights

So, I can easily and frequently activate my pineal gland. It will start "burning", or pulsating. If I concentrate on breathing into it, its pulsation increases.

I can simply focus my awareness on it to activate it, or some times I imagine (without actually picturing it) or pretend that there is a golden ink pen hanging from a string, and the string is swinging this cold metal pen back and forth, like a pendulum. And every time the pen reaches close to my Third Eye chakra, but doesn't actually touch it.

Or I can simply project "ghostly" hands and put my fingers close to it.

What does it mean?

OBS: A little report of my current meditation experiences: I haven't experienced anything transcendental yet. I am just focusing on breathing. Today's meditation was interesting, as I meditated earlier, at like 11 am, and I was able to better observe my breathing.

++ During yoga classes, when I had them, my teacher would bring a box-like Indian instrument and it would play. And we would chant "OM" together. One time, I got so immersed in the energy that I felt like my vision was falling deeper within my self. And I recall blue colour, but that might have been the sun's effect.

Thank you!
Old 13-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Master
Clicked into place...

When my Third Eye opened, it was as though something clicked into place and a door in the mind open, letting in a flood of answers, that complemented a range of questions I'd not actually asked: but might well have done, if I'd been following a pathway of awareness at the time - which I wasn't... I'd simply been giving the subject a little bit of thought, during the previous couple of weeks...

My experience, was a complete and utter awakening... Like a flash of lightening, that stayed with me for nearly two weeks, firing suggestions at me one after the other, that made sense regarding certain aspects of life...

I wasn't trying to raise any thoughts, or air feelings at the time, in fact, I was cleaning a gas cooker, that was going for sale...

I know it's different for everyone... So/But - think carefully about how you are attempting to generate some sort of effect... It might not be necessary in the end... Sometimes, it's better to take it as it presents itself... When the time is right...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...