Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-07-2016, 11:40 PM
Seeker

Bunny I'm not sure what happened...

Something happened to me today that I don't really understand. I don't know if it has anything to do with the third eye or not but I'll just put it under hear I think.

I was lying on the couch next to my boyfriend with my eyes closed listening to the tv. The episode ended and I continued to keep my eyes shut. Suddenly I could see, it was blurry but I could see things in the room like anyone who wears glasses if you take them off everything is just really blurry and out of focus.

I kept touching my eyes to see if they were open and they weren't. I covered my eyes to see if I could still see and I could. Then in a little spot on the right side it was clear. I could see clearly in this one spot and everything else was blurry. I started to float around and went into the other room and was trying to focus my vision through the hole. I ended up at the front door and stopped. I reached my hand out but the door was locked, so I unlocked it and went outside.

When I got outside I wasn't outside of my apartment but in a different place. I saw a building and next to the building was a river or pond. I saw a family jump into the river and they were swimming and having a good time. I was floating towards the woman and then I for some reason wanted to find the child so I was looking for her and I thought I saw her so I reached my arm out but she wasn't there.

As I moved along I was in the country and I was passing people who had idk, simply clothes on. I found my way into a factory where I looked around and saw workers walking around. I started floating higher and backwards towards the bathroom stalls and I saw a woman dressed in a white work suit but I couldn't see her face. I got angry and I really wanted to see her face for some reason but I kept floating backwards.

My boyfriend moved and got up off the couch and everything disappeared and I opened my eyes. I'm not sure what happened I know I was awake and seeing these things but I don't know why it happened or how it happened. I believe this happened to me a while back but I can barely remember.
Old 31-07-2016, 12:13 AM
Ascender
My initial instinct is to suggest it might be a spontaneous astral projection experience. I'll tell you my first spontaneous astral projection. Maybe you'll find some similarity.

I was going to sleep at my grandparents house and all of a sudden I started to halfway rise up. I looked around and everything looked surreal. I didn't feel as if I was doing it but I was. I was scared and in awe. I was so surprised and confused. I didn't know what to make of the experience. Later on as months passed by I heard of astral projection. Spontaneous ones do occur and it fit what I experienced perfectly.

I wonder if you'd agree that it was a spontaneous astral projection?
Old 14-08-2016, 02:14 AM
Master

It may of started off as an astral projection but it sounds as if you drifted into a lucid dream state (like a wake induced lucid dream but you didnt purposely initiate this experience so it cant really be called that).

I think that as you werent thinking normally either eg getting angry for not being able to see someones face and looking for a child but not really knowing why you were looking for her, so I think these indicate that you'd drifted smoothly into a dream state as your subconsciousness was playing out. If you had been aware you were dreaming at the time this would of been called a lucid dream.

One can enter into lucid dreams with no break in consciousness at all.