Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-04-2011, 04:15 AM
BlackFox

Angel1 how do you contact guides?

I'd like to know, please help....
Old 11-04-2011, 04:17 AM
Tink

Hi BlackFox :)

I contact my guides by talking to them outloud or telepathically (in my head). I have learnt over the past 2 years how to distinguish between my own logic voice and the voice of my guides so I know when I'm getting the right answer.

Another way can be through meditation...there are plenty of different meditations you can Google and carry out yourself to meet and talk to your guides
Old 11-04-2011, 04:33 AM
BlackFox

I was just talking to one!

I wonder if he's real though?
(A kyuubi named Osokun) or if it was my imagination. also a female named Satomi
Old 11-04-2011, 10:56 PM
Thirteen

Forum search is good, but here are two easy links that should be sticky:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8493

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10609

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3680

Ok three, but all uselful

There are also cds you can find. I'm looking for a guided meditation for balancing chakra's but only if it is has a lady with a hot brittish accent on it LOLZ.....
Old 11-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Tink

Your imagination is basically the gateway to talking to your guides and other beings...it's the primary tool I use to see/hear them because I don't see or hear them in a physical sense :) So never be afraid that it's 'just your imagination' because it more than likely is, and that's a good thing =D
Old 12-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen
There are also cds you can find. I'm looking for a guided meditation for balancing chakra's but only if it is has a lady with a hot brittish accent on it LOLZ.....

Not sure if she sounds "hot" or not but she definitely has a british accent for this chakra cleanse and balance... Had just found this link the other day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs_DuZigRzY

Love and Light
Old 14-04-2011, 02:17 AM
surrendertotheflow

I feel like I made contact with them today, or, with my higher self, which is really the same thing is it not?

anyway, i felt like i was talking to myself in my meditation, but there was this irrefutable KNOWING in what "I" was saying to myself, that I just felt it had to have come from a higher place. I saw a great deal of light as well (with my eyes closed in meditation) it got very bright and then started to glow blue in the middle, the blue part glowing purple, and the whole middle of the blueness was sparkling, I don't know how else to explain it.

truly magnificent though :)

After I finished, I felt the urge to go outside and take a walk. and it was raining! yet i felt compelled to do this anyway. I think I learnt something :)

long story short what I learnt was, life is just as much horrifying as it is glorifying. The trick is to accept it the way it is without passing blame or judgement.