Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

View Poll Results: Are you in a relationship or are you single?
I am in a relationship at the moment. 75 28.85%
I am single at the moment. 185 71.15%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2018, 03:50 AM
Experiencer

Single, don't see myself getting married again, but maybe a few lovers in the future...maybe.
Old 03-06-2018, 05:53 AM
Knower

I am in a relationship but not married. That is still single.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:18 PM
Guide
Single or ....

I am single. I have been for the last 14 years. I have met lovely people in the last 14 years but I think I am looking for that special someone. So people say that I should not be so picky. Some people even think that it is not normal being single. They are crazy. I am happy either way. One day she will come along and I will know who she is because I have met her in my dreams.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 27-06-2018, 06:43 PM
Seeker
I am currently in a relationship for 6 years. We are engaged and enjoying each others company.

I'm happy he is a part of my life and journey. ❤
Old 28-06-2018, 07:45 PM
Master

I am single and have been since the separation of my husband 6 years ago.

I am not sexually active either. Have not been for over 2 years.

I've met and dated one man for the length of four months about 4 years ago. That was my last 'intimate' type or form of relationship.

Everything else has been friendships. Even on this site *waves to her SF buddies*

I wish to eliminate past energies of people and be totally free in my own energy, untangled with anyone else's. To Attract the right vibrational match toward me. I'm in no rush. I'd like real, not rushed in desperation that turns to donkey ballz within a year or two.

worth it to tend to my own inner garden so that it;s pleasant for another to walk through.
Old 30-06-2018, 04:56 AM
traceyacey12

mine is a weird story. have never actually been in a relationship. I had a thing with a guy from college that lasted from 2007-2012 approximately but I never called him my bf. But I guess in some ways it was a relationship - just I didn't think he was the one (I was only faintly attracted to him physically, it was more of an intellectual/emotional bond). Then I've dated some people from 2014-2015, the most significant of them being a guy I couldn't stop thinking about for 2 years (!), even though we dated very very briefly. Then I met my twin flame. We were never in a relationship but needless to say, he captured my heart. And that's where I stand now. Spiritual awakening and all.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:44 AM
Master
Relationship for little over a year.

Going through a semi-rough patch, but it is being remedied. This is an important relationship for me, as it is the first I have to actually -work- at.
Old 23-07-2018, 01:35 AM
Master
I'm single and I need to be at this point in my life. I'm in my mid twenties and trying to find myself and build my self confidence.
Old 24-07-2018, 01:03 PM
Master

Where is purgatory?
Old 26-08-2018, 06:14 PM
Pathfinder

wow, lots of single people!