Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 20-05-2012, 09:49 PM
siddique the mystical

sorcerers vs saints.
the eternal struggle...

everyone believes in god. some choose not to care about it. and they follow the spirits.

god exists.
the spirits/jinn exist too. god created them.

seek god.

there is a true interpretation of the universe.... just because people seem to choose to believe things... doesnt mean those beliefs are true.

children may say silly things, a child once didnt eat chocolate becasue it looked like feaces.

he believed it. but his conclusion and action were wrong...

we cant just pick beliefs out of a hat.... we do. but there is a truth. we need tofind it.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Master
http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/

Kindly visit the last post in my "Matrixism" thread in "Interfaith" Forum, and, especially the link, "Cosmic Light"

Duckstar:
Quote:
Yes i also believe that there is other life on other planets, i believe they have been to earth before, i believe in a spirit world very strongly too, i guesse i dont have to make up my mind at all, at this stage im just "going with it" and see where it takes me.

Physics has been telling us for some 70 years now that "Time and Space" are illusions, since Einstein and before. So, now what?
That, material reality is an illusion. The greater reality and Truth is apart from, then...
And, one might see that this connects with the question,
"Are we in the world, or, is the world within us?"

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-06-2012, 07:55 AM
Johngod

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckstar
Im at a real crossroads at the moment, i really dont know what to think. I believe in spirits, hauntings, ghosts and i also believe in other beings not of our planet. I was told recently by a lady i know who is deeply religeous that there are no spirits or ghosts and if someone claims to have seen a ghost then what they really saw was a demon, i found this really hard to take as im not a believer in god, jesus or the bible but perhaps that they go hand in hand, can there be spirits without a god? I would love all your opinions.

Hi Duckstar
God is all and everywhere. All things are part of God, they are God. I don't mean this in a religious sense. I mean this in a sense of a greater, all creative, force that we are all a part of. If you believe in God the Creator then he/she also has created ghosts and spirits. If a religious person has an opinion that there are no ghosts how can they believe there are demons? For me personally I welcome all of God's creations. whether they are 'good' or 'bad' is just an opinion that a person makes.
Enjoy life, that is what God put us here for

Light and Blessings
John
Old 18-07-2013, 12:30 PM
gerrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckstar
Im at a real crossroads at the moment, i really dont know what to think. I believe in spirits, hauntings, ghosts and i also believe in other beings not of our planet. I was told recently by a lady i know who is deeply religeous that there are no spirits or ghosts and if someone claims to have seen a ghost then what they really saw was a demon, i found this really hard to take as im not a believer in god, jesus or the bible but perhaps that they go hand in hand, can there be spirits without a god? I would love all your opinions.

Religion..... that says it all really...... ive always found if very contradictory that a person WHO spouts religion talks of the EVIL of speaking to spirit.... in which case being a person baptised CATHOLIC and raised that way for 20 plus years and therefore bible knowlegable, wouild mean that MARY the mother of Jesus was evil because it was a spirit, a spirit from God Archangle Gabriel that told her that she was to give birth to the son of God.... it was a spirit, that took over the Burning Bush that spoke to Moses when he went to receive the 10 comandments, it was Jesus in the garden of getsemany when God told him of his betrayal by Judas, . blah blah blah..... the bible is FULL of episods of SPIRIT speaking to "human beings: and giving them advice.... yet suddenly now we are in the "non biblical age" spirit speaking to us is all of a sudden EVIl... HENCE why at age 7 my guardian angel told me of the "corruptable" biblical version of Gods truth and reality of us being part of the divine... that was over 30 years ago.... OH and now most of us know that to be true.... it sucks being ahead of your time!!!!

My lovely God loves you, put it this way for a "quick lesson" and understanding of Gods truth, "God is love" so that means he loves Murder's ,he loves batter's and child molesters, WHY, becuse they no know no better... as Jesus said on the cross "Father forgive them for they know not what they do".... therefore if ANYONE tells you talking to spirit is evil, and yet God loves the most debase of human beings, then it says a lot about the modern day Bible interpretors...... My experience of spirt (and Ive seen deamons too and there is a massive difference) you get messges from loved ones that speak of love and support... if yoiu get a message that helps you overcome a major obstical in your life.... its all good.... Ive understood over the past 20 years 90% of religoius practices are a form of "indoctrination" to prevent you from knowing and connected to your inner God knowlage, but also to keep you afraid of connecting to your highersellf, because when you do you will realise religion has no purpose in your life... therefore you have nothing to be afraid of!
Old 18-07-2013, 12:52 PM
gerrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddique the mystical
sorcerers vs saints.
the eternal struggle...

everyone believes in god. some choose not to care about it. and they follow the spirits.

god exists.
the spirits/jinn exist too. god created them.

seek god.

there is a true interpretation of the universe.... just because people seem to choose to believe things... doesnt mean those beliefs are true.

children may say silly things, a child once didnt eat chocolate becasue it looked like feaces.

he believed it. but his conclusion and action were wrong...

we cant just pick beliefs out of a hat.... we do. but there is a truth. we need tofind it.

your words seem very deep on the surface but what is it that you are actually saying? A child thinks chocolate is poo but it wasnt? And that means what? What do you actually know of the devine? Have you conversed with nature, the divine, your guides? Do you know what they they look like have you felt their connection from your heart to theirs.... the journey of meditation bridges the gap between this conscioiusness to the next.... it enables you to speak of spirtual truth, not blah blah words that really means nothing.. Ive battled with demons from the age of seven years old... I spent my life now ACTUALLY helping people overcome major atrocities in their life, sexual, phyiscal and mental abuse, to see the love and understanding in all things...... what do you do? Im not tyring to be rude, but its been my experience on this website that many people here are mostly full of Mystic bull*rap, but seem to be unable to use their own life experiences to any good use or purpose.. some of us have had TRUELY tragic lives for a good reason, and therefore can come across as rather basic and therefore not PC enough, and thats sad, but real life isnt fluffy is it. To know, feel and understand the vibration of RAPE, ABUSE, CONTROL AND SUFFERING.... you have to live it and to live it doest make you fluffy it makes you REAL, and it can be a benefit and bonus to therefore to know, feel and understand it, as it means you are able to feel, heal and clear it.... knowing something is only half the learning, doing something about it is the rest of the journey....so to be blunt, if you are going to take the time to post a message, say something that is actually beneficial and healing to those who are reading it, anyone can be a mystic..... so what is your message? are you want a respone that massages your inflated ego becaue youve said nothing of any great value or healing? If not what what was the purpose of your words? Again please excuse my bluntness, but I have no time for fluffy meanless bull*rap!
Old 18-07-2013, 01:20 PM
gerrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/

Kindly visit the last post in my "Matrixism" thread in "Interfaith" Forum, and, especially the link, "Cosmic Light"

Duckstar:

Physics has been telling us for some 70 years now that "Time and Space" are illusions, since Einstein and before. So, now what?
That, material reality is an illusion. The greater reality and Truth is apart from, then...
And, one might see that this connects with the question,
"Are we in the world, or, is the world within us?"

Yes time and space are an illusion to understand spirtualism you will also understand that time in the spirtual reallm are infinite not linear. In other words what you heal in the past is made visible in the present. Its not physics is universal law.
Old 21-07-2013, 02:05 AM
Super Moderator
You don't have to believe in anything.
What do you KNOW?
If you don't know something for certain, in your heart and in your awareness, then just leave it for another time, and keep an open mind about it.
Keep your Heart in a sweet space. That helps towards knowing. In fact it will show you so much more than if you don't.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Experiencer
you dont have to do anything.
but if you believe in spirits, god is implied.
but you also seem to have a christian centrism
god is god, it does not rely on any religion to exist.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:02 AM
StaroftheSea

Why not try this Duckstar - "Jesus, I hand over all of my Crosses to You through Our Lady Mary now and for Eternity, offering up all of my difficulties for You creating me and dying on the Cross for me (this allows you to live on the "Love and Light" side not the dark side with spirits roaming through Earth that have not reached Heaven as yet ie not yet in Purgatory and not yet in Heaven". I suggest to 'know' God's Love and Truth: pray the Holy Rosary to open up your eyes and ears!

For until we pray for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory to make Heaven it is entirely up to Jesus' Divine Love and Mercy for Souls to come out of Purgatory (either in Purgatory or Heaven).

A suggestion is for you to replace the wandering spirits with praying the following prayer while having a Holy Image of Jesus and Our Heavenly Mother present in your home (or you will be constantly bombarded with Spirits who may not know you or you them inviting them around). Family and Friends are okay; but not living your life with spirits overtaking your life.

Eternal Father I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son Jesus Christ in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners through the Universal Church, those within my Family and in my own home, Amen.

There are many prayers to pray for all causes (people around the world and in Purgatory) to help them. It takes time and dedication to open up your Heart to Jesus through prayer and fasting and Jesus rewards are the most beautiful in any person's life! Words cannot describe!
Old 03-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Master
All spirits need a Source. Where do you think the Source of your "BEINGNESS" comes from?

You are a being, yes, but what is the BEINGNESS of your being? The BEINGNESS IS GOD.

In Exodus God calls Himself- "I AM THAT I AM". He is not "A God", he is G-O-D. GOD IS THE SUPREME BEING, THE BEING ITSELF,

THE BEINGNESS of all beings