Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Wow... this is the worst reply I've seen you make yet. It's offensive, presumptuous, and in no way helpful for anyone. You don't know much about women or unconditional love, do you?
you are totally correct.when it comes to women that is.cant help it im a male.when it comes to unconditional love however thats a different story.sorry if i caused offense its certainly not intended.hell i even thought things through for like 2 hours before even posting it.and still got it completely a s s over t i t.sorry guys just a normal idiot male here....none of us usually mean offense....like what should i have said?rien probably right?
Old 16-11-2017, 07:38 AM
Master
Fairy Crystal (((hugs)))
My heart also dropped reading this news...felt like I was going through it myself.
What I don't understand either is how can one be crazy about another and still able to fall in love with someone new? Can't wrap my head around this type of thinking. When in love, one doesn't have eyes for anyone but their love interest...at least that's how it is for me.

Please make yourself top priority at this time with the love and nurturing needed to mend this broken heart.
Thinking of you and sending prayers....
Old 16-11-2017, 08:22 AM
Master

he comes off as the nice guy, arm in arm with another girl while your heart is shattered.

classic jerk off.

you deserve a real guy. one that doesn't prowl internet dating sites for new supply.
Old 16-11-2017, 08:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
What I don't understand either is how can one be crazy about another and still able to fall in love with someone new? Can't wrap my head around this type of thinking. When in love, one doesn't have eyes for anyone but their love interest...at least that's how it is for me.

not only are some great liars but also very convincing.
Old 16-11-2017, 08:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
you are totally correct.when it comes to women that is.cant help it im a male.when it comes to unconditional love however thats a different story.sorry if i caused offense its certainly not intended.hell i even thought things through for like 2 hours before even posting it.and still got it completely a s s over t i t.sorry guys just a normal idiot male here....none of us usually mean offense....like what should i have said?rien probably right?

Here are my personal opinions since you asked. You, unicorn, tend to tell people information versus sharing a thought (I feel vs you should). The difference is that in sharing you allow others to be heard and telling infers that they are wrong and you are correcting them. It's all about what message you want to have heard not how you say it. Know your audience, especially in a forum like this. Your statement about not being able to help "being a male" feels like an excuse rather than a valid reason for deciding to post 2 hours later. Taking responsibility for the words we say and actions is important. This is something I hear a lot from men of all ages. This could be a great focus for you to help other men on. There is a lot of confusion out there.

This is a subject I've spent a lot of time trying to understand and is apart of my soul purpose to empower women. Here are my thoughts....

Unconditional love means without condition. So you would have no need to be "right" or indulge your ego in telling others what your opinion is. This is actually one of the biggest healing the DM needs to work on (my opinion). Men have told women how to do things but don't realize we have completely different processing, development, and executing styles.

In fact, women usually don't want to be given advice or solutions, we just want to be heard and valued. We can almost always come up with the answers ourselves but we like to talk it out. Share ideas. When we feel like we are being attacked or corrected, about our own feeling especially, that is when the drama that we are all so aware of comes out. This is our part to heal.

Believe me, we ☆☆☆WANT☆☆☆ you, men, to be involved in conversations! We want to hear your thoughts and be engaged with you all. But it can come accross as a directive at times and then you're just another person telling us what to do or how to be.

Balancing the masculine and feminine will help but men need to change how they see women in general. Healing relationships and understanding there is NO one right way in anything (even TF's) and that women's power is not presented in the same way but is still valid.

Empathy is important when talking to people.

@FC and all, my apologies, this is not the place for this conversation. ♡♡♡
Old 16-11-2017, 08:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Here are my personal opinions since you asked. You, unicorn, tend to tell people information versus sharing a thought (I feel vs you should). The difference is that in sharing you allow others to be heard and telling infers that they are wrong and you are correcting them. It's all about what message you want to have heard not how you say it. Know your audience, especially in a forum like this. Your statement about not being able to help "being a male" feels like an excuse rather than a valid reason for deciding to post 2 hours later. Taking responsibility for the words we say and actions is important. This is something I hear a lot from men of all ages. This could be a great focus for you to help other men on. There is a lot of confusion out there.

This is a subject I've spent a lot of time trying to understand and is apart of my soul purpose to empower women. Here are my thoughts....

Unconditional love means without condition. So you would have no need to be "right" or indulge your ego in telling others what your opinion is. This is actually one of the biggest healing the DM needs to work on (my opinion). Men have told women how to do things but don't realize we have completely different processing, development, and executing styles.

In fact, women usually don't want to be given advice or solutions, we just want to be heard and valued. We can almost always come up with the answers ourselves but we like to talk it out. Share ideas. When we feel like we are being attacked or corrected, about our own feeling especially, that is when the drama that we are all so aware of comes out. This is our part to heal.

Believe me, we ☆☆☆WANT☆☆☆ you, men, to be involved in conversations! We want to hear your thoughts and be engaged with you all. But it can come accross as a directive at times and then you're just another person telling us what to do or how to be.

Balancing the masculine and feminine will help but men need to change how they see women in general. Healing relationships and understanding there is NO one right way in anything (even TF's) and that women's power is not presented in the same way but is still valid.

Empathy is important when talking to people.

@FC and all, my apologies, this is not the place for this conversation. ♡♡♡

I dont want to hijack either and take away from topic. i just wanted to say this is a great post. bang on. hope you menz is taking notes.
Old 16-11-2017, 08:41 AM
Lorelyen

Sincerely sorry to hear this, FairyCrystal, but relieved to read that you've faced it head on and ready to allow yourself to heal.

It's one big blow (I know it from my own past), absolutely gut-wrenching.

So here's hoping you can sleep at night and find things to distract yourself from the pain.

Old 16-11-2017, 09:40 AM
Suspended
Sorry to hear FairyCrystal, soz, soz *hug*
Old 16-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Pathfinder

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

This is just the beginning for you...

Last edited by KaH29 : 16-11-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Old 16-11-2017, 11:14 AM
Master
Oh Fairy, I'm so sorry to hear this Hard to know what to say, really, because I know how very difficult and painful it is... just try to take it moment-to-moment, if you find yourself feeling overwhelmed just ask yourself what you need in this moment to alleviate the pain, anxiety, etc., whether you need to talk things through with someone, have a cry, scream into a pillow (I highly recommend this, most cathartic), go for a walk, listen to music - you'll know what you need :) And remember that whatever you're feeling, whether it's anger, resentment, grief, despair - it's valid and just needs to be felt.

And try to keep in mind that there are people who love you and care about you