Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Knower
I can't read the major arcana!

Hi, I have a book full of all sorts of divination, and it had a section on tarot cards. I got a used pack for christmas, but the book only explained how to read the minor arcana. I don't understand how to read the others, help please.
Old 25-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Master
Wolfe, go to http://www.learntarot.com

Left hand side of opening page. Click on "cards" then click on individual cards [just for the Rider-Waite tarot tho']
Old 26-04-2011, 06:55 AM
soulwholeness

and don't forget to cleanse the deck before you use them
Old 26-04-2011, 01:28 PM
green

Wolfe

relax. spend time with your cards, look at them, don't try to memorize what is in the books, don't try to find meaning in them, just look at them and open up yourself. look at the details, see what it makes you think of, feel, maybe you find symbols and signs, what is it telling to you?
give yourself time with the cards and very soon you will find out you do understand what the cards are all about.

G
Old 26-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Knower
Thanks guys, I was worried that I'd missed something, I'm gonna try that, and who knows? maybe I'll be good at this.
Old 26-04-2011, 07:15 PM
green

why not?
enjoy your new journey. it is a journey, really, to understand both yourself and the world you live in. have fun, this is the most important thing.

G
Old 26-04-2011, 07:43 PM
lily18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe of Wildwood
Hi, I have a book full of all sorts of divination, and it had a section on tarot cards. I got a used pack for christmas, but the book only explained how to read the minor arcana. I don't understand how to read the others, help please.

There is also a good book called, "The Mystical Tarot" in paperback that explains the entire history and meaning of the Tarot. It has Pictures and explanation for each and every card. You can also go to Facade.com for some practice readings.I think you need an unused deck because I don't know how to cleanse them!
Old 27-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Knower
Ok, thanks lily, I can't afford a new deck right now, but I will look into the site and book that you mentioned. It'll be helpful to have some sort of guidelines. :]
Old 09-05-2011, 03:04 PM
green

so how things are going for you now Wolfe with the major cards?

g