Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 03:58 PM
Space_Man

Re: Vegetarianism

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASA
But the question to me is 'How can we reduce the suffering we are giving to other living entities within functional boundaries'.

The suffering animals go through in slaughterhouses and battery farms etc... is far greater than the suffering of plants when we take a fruit from a tree or dig up some vegetables from the ground.
There seems to be a bit of an assumption there (that plant life would experience less suffering than an animal life form), but that
Old 06-01-2006, 05:05 PM
DASA

Vegetarian Link

Looks like the Veggie argument is popular in this message thread.
Here's a link to some articles about Vegetarianism if anyone's interested :

http://www.naturalnirvana.com/Vegeta...arian-Food.htm

Gouranga !!

Das
Old 20-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Kolo

Hi .. my name is Kolo.

I thought this was a great thread, not a great deal of spiritual forums really address Nature
- Nature is spirit, and has a spiritual consciousness. As we ascend, we learn to commune with them all (this is the gifts of awareness that one attains)

I would just like to add, even though we have to eat plants .. they (unlike animals) have given their permission to sustain and nurture humanity.

Whatever we eat .. even if one is still eating meat - it is all about honour.. deep honour.

Namaste
Kolo
Old 23-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolo
Nature is spirit, and has a spiritual consciousness.
So, just out of curiosity, do you believe that the Earth itself has a
Old 09-09-2006, 11:18 AM
mikron

you can track awareness with nature and spirital energy will rise

mikron
Old 12-09-2006, 12:43 AM
BLAIR2BE

Color

Space Man,
Do You Define Spirit And Conciousness The Same?
If Not Please Define Spirit?
Closed Thread