Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-04-2011, 03:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonkestrel
Nope not yet Plan to Monday...night in to myself you see You?

Very excited for you! Do let us know how you like them!
Old 06-04-2011, 03:53 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonkestrel
Nope not yet Plan to Monday...night in to myself you see You?

Yes, I have used them for myself and they are very accurate. I love them. Hope you have a good experience with them as well .
Old 26-04-2011, 06:42 AM
paulrosk

Farmer is, well soon to be Doreen Virtue's ex-husband (her 4th one!). They both use the same card manufacture and artists, so I think it's safe to say the deck is beautiful and will printed on quality card stock. All of Doreen's cards are first rate, quality, and they last!
Old 13-05-2011, 07:21 PM
belinda2

I have this deck, it is a nice postive deck, at times I dont use the book because what is said doesn't well make sense about what I am asking, but the cards themselves do. Sometimes it is like that with oracles.
Old 14-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Moonkestrel

Still not used these yet but have been spending time getting to know the cards and their energies...I plan to spend some time with them this week and do a reading for myself with them, see what they have to say! xx