Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 05-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Experiencer
I have been to frightened to enter the void consciously. I have danced the edge of it consciously a few times. I think I will go in next time. I have been getting a lot of encouragement here the past week. I spoke of the void (but I perceived it as a "darkness") in one of my threads before. It has really been a challenge for me.
Old 16-08-2015, 03:11 PM
Pathfinder
I read once of a someone's experience being there and coming back to the body after a long time and realized there body was on autopilot for weeks
I would like very much to do that for a moment any guidance for a novice
Old 17-08-2015, 04:53 PM
cally33

when I was just about to enter the void (which I didn't know it was till after),I became fully aware of my ego for the first time. It said thoughts that I didn't think. It was " I'm the spectator now " then I was thrust into emptiness that wasn't emptiness. It seemed brown tinged to me. I had the sensation of being nowhere yet within that I was everywhere at the same time. There was no thoughts while I was there, only when I came down did I try to make sense of what I experienced. I say come down as I felt everything move up and it was a mind blowing experience that scared the **** of me at the same time as leaving me feeling totally ungrounded and disassociative, i'm sure we all get different experiences out of the void, and that was mine. I've only been there once in that state although have had lesser experiences in non meditative state.