Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 27-07-2015, 01:07 PM
Pathfinder

Becoming a spiritual counselor

Hi All,

I'm interested in becoming a non-denominational spiritual counselor, and was wondering if anyone if anyone had any advice on how to get started. I really don't feel like I need any training; I have ample personal experience with conventional psychology and spiritual development too, and feel like I can apply my knowledge and experience to other people's life situations. At the same time, I don't know how to start taking on clients. Any ideas on how to advertise? Should I build a website? (I live in Dublin, Ireland.) Put up flyers in spiritually oriented shops? I guess these would be the more traditional routes, but I would love to hear any ideas that any of you might have.

Thanks
Old 28-07-2015, 01:16 AM
royalsong3

I am looking into a program where I can get more into harp therapy. I used to play in nursing homes a little, but this program would give me more credentials. Other than that, I don't have any certifications.
Old 28-07-2015, 01:56 AM
Suspended
Knower

Tim Lewis has some impressive content on his web site I thought; You might try emulating his style (I wonder if he actually gets 100 pounds per hour??? But if it's effective at removing roadblocks to your progress then maybe you could profit too) I have to have made 15 posts before I can provide his link but I think he is on page 11 of the 't's in the member list.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:54 PM
Administrator
Its good that you are thinking of becoming a spiritual counsellor but you cant practice until you are qualified.this takes up to four years,to achieve your life skills are not going to get you qualified,they will help later on,as you are doing your training you have to have personal therepy yourself up to 25 times.i know this as I had to do it.
I too am a spiritual person I am a medium.both go hand in hand when you are spiritual you have a deeper understanding of what others are going through,
you have to know your boundries your personal code of ethics etc,
you have to be very confidential . you cant just offer counselling you could land yourself in trouble.if want to be a counsellor then you have to train for it,
Namaste
Old 06-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy
Tim Lewis has some impressive content on his web site I thought; You might try emulating his style (I wonder if he actually gets 100 pounds per hour??? But if it's effective at removing roadblocks to your progress then maybe you could profit too) I have to have made 15 posts before I can provide his link but I think he is on page 11 of the 't's in the member list.

Thank you, Timothy!! Needless to say, I was shocked and flattered to find your post.

My rate is 100 US dollars per hour. The right processes cut deep by directing one to look at the source of the problem. I have literally changed lives in less than an hour. Then sometimes a session grinds on for several hours.

That being said, I am motivated to help others more than to make money. That may sound hard to believe but it is true. I share my knowledge and experience for free and do invest a lot of time in doing so.

And when someone desperately needs help and can not afford my rate, I am willing to bend on my rate. There is no greater reward than helping others. If a practitioner puts money before people, he or she is in the wrong field.

Training is important, but being trained in the most effective spiritual technologies and being able to help others is more important. As for myself, I have studied my field for over 25 years. A couple of years ago, I began working with others for free until my confidence and ability increased.

Today, I work with several spiritual technologies, but Knowledgism and Spiritual Rescue Technology are used most. I was working with Knowledgism when I found a faster way of handling and releasing charge and emotion. If anyone wants to work with it and even add their own twist and maybe even make it better, then good. It is open source spiritual tech... http://spiritual-processing.com/comp...nt-processing/
Old 16-08-2015, 03:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Become a Parent--Sdden School

Become a parent--Sudden School

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman