Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 20-07-2015, 03:21 AM
4everLove

shaky and hungry

Hey all, I know that I just posted in this forum, but this is another question I have.

I am eating more good fats in my diet to help keep my energy up, concentration up, and to keep me fuller longer since I have a physically demanding job. Today, I ate my normal lunch I have been making this week (turkey sandwich on ww bread with guacamole and cucumber, and a salad with cheese and mixed veggies...a few hours later I had a granola bar). Near the end of my working and after I felt shaky and hungry suddenly. It felt hypoglycemic-like. I thought that was weird since I eat a lot and I am eating more satisfying food and fats. I ended up eating 4 sugary peanut-butter and chocolate granola bars and gatorade because it was all I had access to. I needed something. Any thoughts on what happened??

thanks in advance!
Old 20-07-2015, 07:28 AM
Knower

Eating a lot doesn't mean your body gets what it needs. Because that which you eat, what do they really contain and how do they really effect your body?
What does your body really need? What does your body not need?

Overeating is very bad. Eating too often as well bad.

Considering what you eat. You have candida/yeast. This parasitic organism feeds off of sugar. If it wants sugar, it puts into your nervous system the desire or "craving" for sugar. It literally makes you eat for it. And if not aware of this, then there's nothing that can be done about it.
Garlic is one that kills it effectively.

Sugar needs minerals to be metabolized. If those minerals don't come with the sugar, then the body is forced to take them from its own cells, body is essentially forced to eat itself.
Processed and refined sugars, like white sugars, the same sugars put into breads and nut butters, etc, are pure sugar. They are sugars without minerals. They are only poison to the body. They cause nothing but harm.
Old 27-07-2015, 04:29 AM
4everLove

Very interesting. I have been on and off lately. It could be the retrograde, but I do think the sugar and things have things to do with it. And certain carbs. Thank you :)
Old 29-07-2015, 10:07 PM
Experiencer

You think you are eating healthily but really you might not be.. You mention Hypoglycaemia, are you Diabetic.?. If you are, then you need to include foods that have a medium glycaemic index, ie release the sugars slowly, rather than give you a burst of sugar followed by your body frantically trying to release Insulin to deal with 4 sweet granola bars..Just a suggestion...