Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 26-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Ladofthelight

It is what it is, Silvergirl.

The times where I have actually had an opinion, I have usually found myself swimming upstream. I know most are "well-intentioned" we all just carry it out in different ways. No worries.

Thank you for being civil :-)

And for what it is worth, I am a "Lad" not a "lady". ;-)

Old 27-01-2011, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
And for what it is worth, I am a "Lad" not a "lady". ;-)

Ooooh noooo! Pardon that!

There are a LOT of Salmon here at the forum, yes there are~*

Old 27-01-2011, 01:54 AM
Guide
What about luciferianism, Satanism, darkworking, and such things? They aren't dangerous?
Old 27-01-2011, 02:55 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
What about luciferianism, Satanism, darkworking, and such things? They aren't dangerous?

I asked about this a few days ago and haven't heard back. So this is as good of a place as any. Why was a discussion about blue ray/indogos/starseeds deemed inappropriate and was pulled; not even locked, but erased? But topics such as inspirit brought up okay? I did a bit of research and found that indigo topics and such are not a very welcomed topic here. Just wanted to add my two cents.
Old 27-01-2011, 02:59 AM
Master
Hi summerland,
The blue ray thread has not been edited, it is still viable and will be replaced as soon as possible. We are short-staffed and have been for some time. So sorry. Thanks for your patience in this.

Old 27-01-2011, 03:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
I asked about this a few days ago and haven't heard back. So this is as good of a place as any. Why was a discussion about blue ray/indogos/starseeds deemed inappropriate and was pulled; not even locked, but erased? But topics such as inspirit brought up okay? I did a bit of research and found that indigo topics and such are not a very welcomed topic here. Just wanted to add my two cents.

The topic was fine - the insults etc were not and so it was pulled for editing. Silvergirl had been in touch with the original poster about that thread. Indigo topics are very welcome here - and yes we do ask that our members please be patient.

Old 27-01-2011, 04:11 AM
pre-dawn

If we are to belief science then anything spiritual is a damaging delusion, maybe not to one's body, but to one's mind.

If one believes, as so many do, that we are one body-mind organism then one cannot just draw the line at what seems to be detrimental to the body. To limit it to that seems to be very one-sided.

What are the next out-of-bounds topics, themes or references?
Old 27-01-2011, 05:31 AM
Master
This is just one of a myriad of forums on the net, no doubt many of which allow people to talk about anything. I myself visit other forums and am a member of a handful of them, since they cover different territories that I'm interested in. This isn't the only game in town.

Old 27-01-2011, 06:44 AM
pre-dawn

People don't usually go an google for "staring with open eyes into the sun without protection". They come across such thing by chance, or synchronicity.
I think the moderators who make the decision may just work on some whimsical feeling. Let me give you an example:

A fairly popular website on Tai Chi taichi18.com offers, amongst free things, a program called "Solar Qigong". It seems to involve doing Qigong towards the rising/setting sun, but exactly how this is done I don't know. As this is a program for which IIRC $75 is charged, neither I, nor presumably the moderators will have sufficient evidence to make a decision whether this is falls under the dangerous practices labels or not.

While I understand the concerns about protecting children this is the parent's job, isn't it? If the moderators do this on a blanket ban basis then I find it rather condescending and an insult to one's intelligence.
Old 27-01-2011, 06:59 AM
arive nan

It's not unusual for moderated forums to have a rule like this. Like it or not, there are a lot of people out there who don't have common sense. Many of them adults. All you can do is try to set a limit on which bad ideas they can get from your own web site. As someone who personally knows a few people who just won't be careful about what they do to themselves I have to think rule this is a good idea.
Closed Thread