Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-03-2017, 11:31 AM
Master
Eugh, the moment you realize you're low vibrating

and that most of your life has been in the realm of low vibration.

greattttt. Well now I know so it's time to work on getting that elusive high vibration to stick around for longer than a few weeks or months at a time.
Old 20-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Master
Truth is, I think we all know how we need to act, what we need to do, we just don`t do it.
Old 20-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Ascender
Aww lol this kind of made me chuckle sorry, but is it a bad thing? I am of a low vibration- I'd rather be at the bottom of a mountain with all the excitement of the journey ahead than to be at the top with nowhere to go. You know where you are now and you know where you want to be- this is a good thing, you have lots to look forward to, so enjoy the ride :)
Old 20-03-2017, 01:24 PM
Ascender

What I wrote a week or so ago on frequencies--

Quote:
The highest frequencies, are not those rare things; but those things most common to all— And it of course loops back to the lowest frequencies (else it be not expansion in consciousness, but movement), and thus the highest frequency and lowest frequency is our individuality— It is not, and never will be one of mere peace, or mere saintly qualities; or even those things called unconditional love— But it is in recognition of unconditional love, that as we move forward; greater quality in conditions of agreement can be met— that is, realizing unconditional love is not that of agreeing with everyone, but reaching conditions in which everything around you is in greater agreement—

If you only resonate with a certain set of principles, and think these principles are universally applicable, you will find corruption in the application— You will find positive degrading within the negative, and negative degrading in the positive— You will see your positive thoughts backfire on those perceived negative consequences that you blame on others sleepiness— You will see people who will not find the same positivity within themselves unable to reach the same results when they embrace your perceived positive—

The highest frequencies, exist in what is common to all of us; and that highest frequency is that we are not each other, but within that same frequency is that we all work together—

The most common is also the most rare--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 20-03-2017, 03:32 PM
Angel1

There is always a choice...ya just pick the better feeling feeling!
It's not some hard thing!
It's as easy as changing a channel or walking away from someone, politely, at a party that is negative or boring...let go of what you do not like.

Feeling connected, high, in the zone is always available and quite easy....especially the more you chose it.

Sorry, if I sound Pollyanna-ish to you...but it's true...it is a an easy choice
and we are in charge of how we feel.
Paperchains, guys.
Practice makes perfect.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-03-2017, 10:51 PM
Master
thanks for all the words of inspiration everybody.