Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

violent and aggressive people

I think that violent and aggressive people are young souls that can't control their physical bodies' animalic tendencies.

They're setting themselves up for a lot of future pain and karmic redemption.
Old 17-03-2017, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator
Possible they have yet to learn restraint in the human form. In the current life it very well could stem from early learning. Being taught that striking out and attacking is the best bet to protect oneself. It is usually done from fear or simply not knowing how to resolve conflict peacefully. But I suspect underneath is a lot of pain playing itself out.
Old 17-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Possible they have yet to learn restraint in the human form. In the current life it very well could stem from early learning. Being taught that striking out and attacking is the best bet to protect oneself. It is usually done from fear or simply not knowing how to resolve conflict peacefully. But I suspect underneath is a lot of pain playing itself out.

A spiritual person's understanding of resolution of peaceful does not mean that both people walk away happy, simply walking away and the other feels they have won. In my life experience I have gotten into arguments. We all do and use different approaches. I've tried one's different from before. Because of what I felt I tried being a peace maker, I was the first to say I was sorry. I thought it would resolve the situation and make them happy. I apologized not because I was wrong but to end the conflict. But it has always worked out the other person still held on to their anger and used the apology to entrench their belief and still remain angry, if you know what I mean. So one has to be cautious as to what might be meant as resolving conflict. Attempts at Peace a lot of times isn't accepted as much as might be thought.

I know in my past I had to win every argument and I could never walk away. Walking away is the hardest thing one can ever do. Is this what you mean?

But I think the suspicion of emotion playing out is very likely. I had always expected spiritual people to know this. It is a why. This thought merely comes from my experience. With my introduction into spiritual philosophy I think we separate and keep separate the mind from every thing else that is under the umbrella of physical. We put the mind on a pedestal. We need to began to see relationships that exist in that mirror what it speaks, what it does and what we see.

If I hit a person, likely I will be hit back. We understand this idea.

If I hit the mind of the person I will likely be hit back to, this we don't understand.

And in both worlds the same resolution goes on. What goes on in the mind goes on in the world. Is the world a mirror, of course. Emotional hitting and physical hitting may mirror each other. Resolution!
Old 17-03-2017, 06:32 PM
Master
I've seen angry and violent old souls but they are rarely physically violent. Usually they just judge others, avoid talking to them or communicating with them, avoid getting to know them. Passive aggressive stuff, but violent and mean none the less.
Old 17-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I've seen angry and violent old souls but they are rarely physically violent. Usually they just judge others, avoid talking to them or communicating with them, avoid getting to know them. Passive aggressive stuff, but violent and mean none the less.

This is a lesson I have learned and so pass it on. It will not be accepted but it is information. It holds violence is violence. All emotion is communication. You are speaking in the mind.

All emotion is felt it is not about being seen. The seeing part is easy. The other part rests in suspicion of cause and effect and knowledge about it!

All emotion is expressed, projected inward or outward. I'm thinking older souls then are mature souls and not angry any longer. Taking pride in taking the negativity in is not really a win. That is not the kind of soul I want to be but the soul that no longer has use of or uses anger. The energy is seen for what it is so to speak. They don't play that game. An old soul that gets angry is still in need and trapped in bondage. They are willing to harm their own body when they should do not harm at all. They still have a ways to go to ascend. An old soul would tell us, still not good enough I still get angry. But I must say I can understand it because I examined it to.
Old 17-03-2017, 10:07 PM
Ascender

I consider any disruption of a sustained order to be violent and aggressive--

If there is a room full of people sitting down being quiet-- This to is the same as a human body and its emotional security; an equilibrium of order-- If one person within it, were to act out of line by standing up, this would illness to me; something dysfunctioning within the system disrupting it, a violence from within-- If someone walked into the room, maybe even knocked on the door-- This is me is a sadistic violence-- you have not thought about your actions, you have committed an act of violence, this to me is aggressive-- if I was in the room, I would come out and eliminate you and return to my spot; maintain the order at all costs--

Of course that's just the mood I am in, but I am not being sarcastic-- this to me is absolute violence-- Just like, a small group of people protesting in a place that is otherwise relatively peaceful where no one before that was complaining--

Violence and aggression to me is everywhere-- If you move out of slight discomfort, I know an angry man and who murdered a position a sustained atomic order of being--

I know anger in every moment of my life, just as I know sadness, happiness-- Losing and finding in every moment; surprise and thrilling changes from one moment to the next, an eternal stillness can be found as well-- I know a reality that is violence itself just as it is peace itself--

I know a world full of perspective, and all perspective within every perspective--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--
Old 18-03-2017, 12:10 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
I think that violent and aggressive people are young souls that can't control their physical bodies' animalic tendencies.

As the age of a soul isn't proportional with its advancement, I should've used another qualifier for souls that aren't able to overcome their physical bodies' violent and / or aggressive tendencies: undeveloped, primitive, inexperienced, ...
Old 18-03-2017, 01:53 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san

I think I tend to avoid them at the human level because I'm empathic and I don't want that in my head. I have enough violence and aggression in me already LOL :) Spiritually....I suppose I'd say they're just using a form of communication they know. I wouldn't be angry with them in a vengeful way or anything but I would want to point out that their behaviour can harm or destroy others minds and emotional systems, and that it's selfish.

I've been through a lot of my own violence and aggression so I'd be living in a glass house if i criticised, however I do feel these are behaviours that aren't biologically supportive to humanity. They don't bring much positivity to others so they're unwise and generally unwelcome.

I don't think they're always young souls. I think they're just damaged human minds. I'm an old soul. I've been around for aeons in various forms. I watched Earth being created.

I can access a layer of my spirit and humanity that is dead cold, furious and destructive to the maximum of anything you could imagine. I can be utterly without compassion as easily as I can have it. I don't think it's as simple as old or young souls. It depends on the choices we make, our upbringing, our values and experiences too. Even old souls can sink into those feelings given enough of a push. Sometimes it's les about abstracted SOUL and more about HUMAN minds.
Old 18-03-2017, 02:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
A spiritual person's understanding of resolution of peaceful does not mean that both people walk away happy, simply walking away and the other feels they have won. In my life experience I have gotten into arguments. We all do and use different approaches. I've tried one's different from before. Because of what I felt I tried being a peace maker, I was the first to say I was sorry. I thought it would resolve the situation and make them happy. I apologized not because I was wrong but to end the conflict. But it has always worked out the other person still held on to their anger and used the apology to entrench their belief and still remain angry, if you know what I mean. So one has to be cautious as to what might be meant as resolving conflict. Attempts at Peace a lot of times isn't accepted as much as might be thought.

I know in my past I had to win every argument and I could never walk away. Walking away is the hardest thing one can ever do. Is this what you mean?

But I think the suspicion of emotion playing out is very likely. I had always expected spiritual people to know this. It is a why. This thought merely comes from my experience. With my introduction into spiritual philosophy I think we separate and keep separate the mind from every thing else that is under the umbrella of physical. We put the mind on a pedestal. We need to began to see relationships that exist in that mirror what it speaks, what it does and what we see.

If I hit a person, likely I will be hit back. We understand this idea.

If I hit the mind of the person I will likely be hit back to, this we don't understand.

And in both worlds the same resolution goes on. What goes on in the mind goes on in the world. Is the world a mirror, of course. Emotional hitting and physical hitting may mirror each other. Resolution
!

If only I had that insight before I got married!

(referring mainly to the hitting the mind of a person...)

Old 18-03-2017, 02:09 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar

Very good advice, shivatar. Yes.