Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 15-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Knower

Natal chart reading request.

First of all if this is the wrong forum please feel free to move this thread.

Here is my natal chart, I'm looking for a reading, more about relationship if possible.

Thank you!

Last edited by LoGronn : 17-05-2017 at 02:31 AM.
Old 15-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Master
Hi LoGronn,
First thing I looked to Venus (as you asked about relationships) which in your chart forms a conjunction to both Uranus and Neptune. The conjunction between Neptune seems strongest (based on orbs) so I will get at that first.
Venus conjunct Neptune- 9th house.
Do you attend college or any higher schooling? I ask because this may be a potential area to look at in your life for perhaps forming relationships- educational areas such as college or religious areas such as organizations or churches, these may be areas where you would be able to meet many people.
Venus conjunct Neptune blends the energies of Venus and Neptune- So perhaps you look at love or feel rather that in partnerships that rode colored glasses look? As in do you go into relationships at the beginning with a feeling that the relationship itself is going to work out okay even if later on it ends?
This is hard to explain and I am just taking a shot in the night here but do you go in with a bit of optimism that either way it will work out okay? Just a thought to ponder.

You have your Mars in the 11th house of friends and this seems a place where you could also find relationships to be easier to form aside from organizations, which would be the area of your personal friendships. Mars indicates passion and perhaps you are very passionate about whom you form friendships with and perhaps have much loyalty to your friends. Mercury forms a tight conjunction to your Mars both of them being in Aries in the 11th. This seems to be a subject you find yourself thinking on. Mercury lends thought to Mars action here. May indicate that when you think you instinctively act.

Your Moon sits in your third in your chart but really looks to be entering the 4th house. We can see this in the natal with the 3rd house degrees (number) being 28 Cancer and the 4th house degrees indicating 21 Leo and the degree of your Moon being at 18 Leo. Your Moon trines Saturn and I sense or perhaps you have a stable or the ability to have stable emotions. Maybe you are capable of finding a relationship closer to home, then again with Venus in your 9th you may feel better about finding relationships in travel.

That is all I can really get typed for now. You may let me know if any of my post resonated with you. You do not have to and are not obligated to, but I would not mind knowing if any of it resonated with you or not.

Keep in mind I am not a professional Astrologer, I have never gotten paid for looking at charts. I simply look to try and be of service to others.

Take care.
And good luck in all your life endeavors. :)

Hopefully there are others here too, who can add their perspective.
Old 15-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Do you attend college or any higher schooling?

Yes I'm a university student.

Quote:
As in do you go into relationships at the beginning with a feeling that the relationship itself is going to work out okay even if later on it ends?
This is hard to explain and I am just taking a shot in the night here but do you go in with a bit of optimism that either way it will work out okay?

Absolutely, I'm a very optimistic person.

Quote:
Mars indicates passion and perhaps you are very passionate about whom you form friendships with and perhaps have much loyalty to your friends.

Correct, passionate about it and loyal to them.

Quote:
May indicate that when you think you instinctively act.

Spot on! Sometimes my pride stops me from doing things when it comes to romantic relationship. But other than that yes very very accurate.

Quote:
Your Moon trines Saturn and I sense or perhaps you have a stable or the ability to have stable emotions.

Stable, not really. The ability to have them maybe. But I'm very quick to show them and they change very quickly.

Quote:
then again with Venus in your 9th you may feel better about finding relationships in travel.

This one is a lot more accurate for me, for some weird reason.

Thank you very much for the reading SaturninePluto, they were all very accurate other than the stable relationship part. I'm not sure about that one.
Old 16-03-2017, 01:47 AM
Master
Actually the part where you said what I said about your Moon not being accurate makes sense to me. I forgot to take sign placement of your Moon into account, which is Leo. As Moon in Leo myself what you said in regards to your emotional nature makes sense.

The way I see it you have a lot of areas in your life, LoGonn where it is more than possible to have a relationship. Simply don't give up and in the meantime enjoy your life, and all the good you find.

Well wishes.
Old 16-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Knower

Thank you for the awesome reading SaturninePluto!
Old 16-03-2017, 05:29 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoGronn
First of all if this is the wrong forum please feel free to move this thread.

Here is my natal chart, I'm looking for a reading, more about relationship if possible.

Thank you!

The first thing I notice is that your Pisces Sun is square your Gemini Asc, while your Leo Moon is sextile your Asc. This is a tug of war between what makes you feel nurtured (Leo Moon) and what your core self is (Pisces Sun). Pisces energy is so deep--the veil of Neptune energy hides many unknowns--it may push you out of your comfort zone at times.

Your 7th house ruler is Jupiter, which is in Pisces conjunct the South Node and square Pluto. It is possible that you are looking for Sagittarian traits in a long term partner, perhaps someone adventurous, bold, well traveled or etc. With Jupiter conjunct the South Node, you may end up with a long-term partner who you knew before in a previous life (this may not be as great as it seems because...) and with Pluto square Jupiter there is a fear that the relationship has the potential to be abusive.

It is possible that you have karma to resolve and that is why your 7th house ruler is conjunct the South Node (old past life baggage) and square Pluto (power and control)... but beware that is a possibility with your energy signature. You may be drawn to those people and they may be drawn to you.

Negative karma can be overcome and square aspects can be worked on to be a strength instead of a detriment. If you find yourself in an abusive relationship the way out is through counseling. Maybe lots of counseling, but you will have to go into and threw the issues in order to gain the square aspect as a strength.

<3
Old 16-03-2017, 11:17 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesIntrovert
The first thing I notice is that your Pisces Sun is square your Gemini Asc, while your Leo Moon is sextile your Asc. This is a tug of war between what makes you feel nurtured (Leo Moon) and what your core self is (Pisces Sun). Pisces energy is so deep--the veil of Neptune energy hides many unknowns--it may push you out of your comfort zone at times.

Your 7th house ruler is Jupiter, which is in Pisces conjunct the South Node and square Pluto. It is possible that you are looking for Sagittarian traits in a long term partner, perhaps someone adventurous, bold, well traveled or etc. With Jupiter conjunct the South Node, you may end up with a long-term partner who you knew before in a previous life (this may not be as great as it seems because...) and with Pluto square Jupiter there is a fear that the relationship has the potential to be abusive.

It is possible that you have karma to resolve and that is why your 7th house ruler is conjunct the South Node (old past life baggage) and square Pluto (power and control)... but beware that is a possibility with your energy signature. You may be drawn to those people and they may be drawn to you.

Negative karma can be overcome and square aspects can be worked on to be a strength instead of a detriment. If you find yourself in an abusive relationship the way out is through counseling. Maybe lots of counseling, but you will have to go into and threw the issues in order to gain the square aspect as a strength.

<3

Thanks a lot for the reading AriesIntrovert. Yes I guess I'm looking for sagittarius traits, bold and adventurous and not dominative. I've always though it was aries, but it would be way too bossy for me to deal with. Arians make good frenemies for me I believe, the person who I always get into conflict with and always competitive but at the end of the day we just grab a beer and chill together.

Thank you for the reading, I'll make sure I grasped them all well.
Old 17-03-2017, 02:47 PM
Knower
Hi legronn

I use some vedic techniques here.

Some general observations:

1. You have a chart that is quite promising in terms of general success and career, money and so forth. Wealth yogas they are called.
(2nd lord in 11th house of gains, 5th house ruler in 11th house of gains.

2. But the career would be best performed in a sense of serving, with a bit of selfless attitude. (ketu jupiter in 10th)

3. With jupiter significator of knowledge and your vedic chart ruler venus in 9th house. Education and building knowledge and a professional credential is often important, and good with jupiter in these placements as one can serve as the knowledgeable expert or advisor, in the professional area.

4. Your vedic chart ruler venus in the 9th house with uranus and neptunus show that openess for spiritual searching and freedom from religious dogmas can be rewarding. Alternate path of wisdom/knowledge.

5. Strong moon in fullmoon birth in 3rd house show communication needs and drive to pursue hobbies and interests with passion and zeal.

6. Moon in Ashlesha nakshatra is walking on the edge sometimes in psychological realm. Since Moon is well aspected psychological skills is indicated and talent for secret knowledge. But care for addictions can be good with this nakshatra moon.

7. Jupiter ketu with sun in same sign is often good for spirituality. Could be interested in charity and giving.

Got to run..maybe some comments about love and so forth later....
Old 17-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindu*
Hi legronn

I use some vedic techniques here.

Some general observations:

1. You have a chart that is quite promising in terms of general success and career, money and so forth. Wealth yogas they are called.
(2nd lord in 11th house of gains, 5th house ruler in 11th house of gains.

2. But the career would be best performed in a sense of serving, with a bit of selfless attitude. (ketu jupiter in 10th)

3. With jupiter significator of knowledge and your vedic chart ruler venus in 9th house. Education and building knowledge and a professional credential is often important, and good with jupiter in these placements as one can serve as the knowledgeable expert or advisor, in the professional area.

4. Your vedic chart ruler venus in the 9th house with uranus and neptunus show that openess for spiritual searching and freedom from religious dogmas can be rewarding. Alternate path of wisdom/knowledge.

5. Strong moon in fullmoon birth in 3rd house show communication needs and drive to pursue hobbies and interests with passion and zeal.

6. Moon in Ashlesha nakshatra is walking on the edge sometimes in psychological realm. Since Moon is well aspected psychological skills is indicated and talent for secret knowledge. But care for addictions can be good with this nakshatra moon.

7. Jupiter ketu with sun in same sign is often good for spirituality. Could be interested in charity and giving.

Got to run..maybe some comments about love and so forth later....

Oh thank you very much, I can post my vedic chart too. Not many into Vedic astrology here. It's good to see a vedic reading.
Old 18-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Knower
OM Ganapataye Namaha

When it comes to relationships and love, it is important to look at venus.
Aspects by the planets are the strongest factor, more powerful than sign influence. Here with venus conjunct outer planets uranus and neptune.
Uranus venus is the classic freedom vs bonding issue. Important to allow freedom to be yourself in relationships, with own friends et.c.
And Venus conjunct Neptune is important to be aware of the reality principle saturnus. As there is the tendency to not be clear, to idealize, et.c. This can sometimes lead to the experience of being dissapointed when reality shows it face after some time of dating et.c
You have saturn, mars and mercury in 11th house. My advice is sometimes to find a wise friend you trust to give second opinion about important relationship descisions. Or at least wait some time extra before jumping in head first in commited relationships.

Vedic 7th ruler is mars in 11th house. This can mean that friendships grow to be more commited relationships. Or finding partner in groups or friendship circle. Gains (11th house) can come through partnership.

In march 2018 you will enter your planetary subperiod of Mars.
Until may 2019. This is a very interesting time in terms of relationships for you. If not romantic ones so at least in terms of general relationships.

This theme by planetary period may be further developed as transit jupiterwill be in your vedic 7th house (relationships) from late 2018.

OM