Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 21-03-2017, 11:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i interpret phenomena differently. and i have a different opinion on right thoughts. i dont believe in them in them the way you do. i dont think. for me its more about surrendering to what is. god is not a person, place, or thing. it is about consciousmess for me. anything can say something out of that. could be called a god. but its irreverent to me. cause its not about making it the way i want it. or a voice out of consciousness wants it. its about surrendering in my experience.

thanks for having a little fun in some conflict with me. have fun friend!

God has shape, flesh, feeling..... He's in spiritual solid form, our hands can touch him if his skin is tick (some are no tick so can't be touched by human hand) enough to be touched. When you said, God is consciousness is has no shape that's inside a person. Consciousness only can form shape ( he's not god nor human only his true self) when a person die then it shrink to the astral playground|light inside a corpse and carry his karma with him to be reincarnation. And a same size spirit (as his body size)is with the corpse to become God or ghost or luckily bring up to universe as God.

So when someone die and he's "not really die" that's his consciousness is not shrinking to the astral light then he has passed through the test of Nirvana and has escape from samsara轮迴.

If it's God, he's outside a person. Before there's human, God formed first and from God then human is formed later from God. I can see them and I can create by using heavy energy from the universe to create God. Maybe this is too much for you to understand...... So just say bye from now.
Old 22-03-2017, 12:02 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
God has shape, flesh, feeling..... He's in spiritual solid form, our hands can touch him if his skin is tick (some are no tick so can't be touched by human hand) enough to be touched. When you said, God is consciousness is has no shape that's inside a person. Consciousness only can form shape ( he's not god nor human only his true self) when a person die then it shrink to the astral playground|light inside a corpse and carry his karma with him to be reincarnation. And a same size spirit (as his body size)is with the corpse to become God or ghost or luckily bring up to universe as God.

If it's God, he's outside a person. Before there's human, God formed first and from God then human is formed later from God. I can see them and I can create by using heavy energy from the universe to create God. Maybe this is too much for you to understand......

i understand. i just have a different experience.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 22-03-2017, 05:42 AM
Master
Quote:
no offense. just dont care about it.

Yes I would expect that response from you in regards to all this..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 22-03-2017, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Naturesflow,

I've said before, my spirit is Gods that means I'm God. Others may don't want to recognize|admit what I say is true. What I can do is God can|can't do. So that's why I can heal a person thousand of miles away that a person I never see or know. It's with only one reason I'm omniscient , omnipresent......and what I say about my mentors are real. And I seldom or never lie about something. Or if I saw wrongly then I might tell wrongly.

They make fun because they don't know me. Running is just wanted to test whether what I said is true or not but in unacceptable way. My Gods then shows him the true thing that he hasn't know.

Someone may think that I'm dealing with the aliens, alien beast, elite Gods..... to rearrange Gods in order is just "talk" or not real. Just not long, Shiningstars also said what I say is illusions. So I only have to explain to her.

Jesus come to me is when I used my third eye to see but I felt his body passing my skin impact. Buddha come to me when I use my naked eyes to see. God Jehovah descenting from the sky is I use my naked eye to see (at that time Jesus wanted me to see up to the sky).......

I touch my Cupidson with both my human and spiritual hands. So if I feel, see, touch, smell, hear them and that nothing I do can delude me. Everyday I work so hard to help the spiritual realm is worthwhile for I see they're happy I'm happy. And human is not a fast catching reality beings so just give them sometimes to correct their perception.

You are doing well Jeremy.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 22-03-2017, 07:46 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
You are doing well Jeremy.

I'll continue to help you or others in need and I appreciate you can understand what I means.
Old 22-03-2017, 12:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Yes I would expect that response from you in regards to all this..

you got to know me by now. a lot of what you do is not a part of what i do. for me is becoming more and more in feeling. less and less of diagnosing and many other things. my strength in my life has been focus. whether its business, work that i do now, or what i find that gives me more capacity of energetic experience. for me the further i go the simpler it gets. and the less going on in my mind about it. it just gets clearer. im not saying thats how it should be for you. only you could know that imo.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 22-03-2017, 06:28 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
You want to play mind trick. You're the loser. Dzogchen teaching is in trash.

Joneboy you come to discuss Buddhism but you try to control other's mind. so your trick is also the same inside the garbage can.
I am so sorry but I can't remove your karma
Old 22-03-2017, 07:27 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
I am so sorry but I can't remove your karma

I create no bad karma of mine if any they're good karma then I no need to shift it or resolve it. Don't try to treat it as if you're ignorance otherwise you should know what's going on.

What I see is : care you own karma. They're your burdens for three generations, last life, present life, next life, and your descendants..... Are you in trouble now?

Dzogchen also involves medium or Taoism medium? Is that you?

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 22-03-2017 at 08:29 PM.
Old 22-03-2017, 08:18 PM
Master
Quote:
you got to know me by now. a lot of what you do is not a part of what i do. for me is becoming more and more in feeling. less and less of diagnosing and many other things. my strength in my life has been focus. whether its business, work that i do now, or what i find that gives me more capacity of energetic experience. for me the further i go the simpler it gets. and the less going on in my mind about it. it just gets clearer. im not saying thats how it should be for you. only you could know that imo.

Now your beginning to get back to yourself, but your only showing what you do, not how you feel in all this. Anyway I am opening up my own feelings and understandings and awareness deeper...feel free to open your own..(there are some YOU's in this post which I am aware, I was going to go through and change it to I feel, I am, I relate this as, but then I thought it might provide a nice challenge in feeling for you all the same to express more freely how you feel in all this)
Its not about what I do or what you do. I know you and what you do, you show yourself over and over in threads, doing what you do and how you do things. The engagement in this thread where you have entered is showing you deeper and what wasn't being owned fully by you, but more dismissed as unimportant to you in reflections offered through two people.

What your life is about and how you live it, what you engage in and how you manage yourself in this of course is about you and your own process. It is yours I agree. When you come into a thread and relate as you were doing, it seems to me your here dismissing what you see as "not your cup of tea". Its not so much letting go of what you don't need, its more how you were interacting with Jeremy and then consequently myself showing that you "don't care". If your empathy was open and flowing in feeling in process, not after the fact it would have shown through the interaction. This change in your post above came through after two people expressed they were picking up on subtle aspects that were being projected and not owned and both are sharing here that they are noticing the change after the fact. I am noticing in this post your dismissive side is going deeper to show you more clear. But if you were clear in the engagement and process it would have not been brought to your attention as such as it was.

its not about you not being you, you cant be anyone but yourself, its about you noticing you more in the interactions to deepen and be more engaged aware. That simplicity of being your caught up in is simply how you move in yourself, how things work for you, add a few more things to what is moving through all that moving in you and things change about. The simplicity of being "not in your mind" deepens as a "whole" host of movement in you if you allow it to move through you more open to build deeper awareness in feeling in yourself..

When your here and relating and not reflecting upon yourself in that relating, naturally all parties will express what is felt and being shown that is not being reflected upon in that person, why wouldn't they if they themselves are reflecting and noticing this person "not caring" in some way of that space they themselves care about.

Sometimes it is easy to get caught up in self and how it is moving in itself, rather than the self that is moving and what that movement is doing outside of itself. Focus changes when life shows change is coming in new ways of your current focus.

And yes your process is about you alone, but your deeper nature is about the interconnectedness of all life, so when you engaging with life you don't understand or relate to, the relating shows how deep you honour it in you as life.

Humour is fine, but humour and a more radical acceptance in self with what is being shown, is noticed if one has entered their own radical acceptance space, which I have.

We are each personal responsible for how we process and be in this world, relating to life and interacting with life, so the "being you" has a greater impact and with that impact comes deeper care and self responsibility when
"you" step into the world and interact with other life. And it reflects in everyway your relating and not relating even if you not aware of that life or understand that life and why it is as it is, what it relates itself as. Jeremey provides many here at sf with the challenge of his noticing and seeing they often project back at him as his skewed reality and far fetched reality. Within his reality he is showing much that can be reflected upon if one goes deep enough in themselves to notice this. Very different realities are part of life too. It is easy to dismiss it and not care, make jokes and humour him over it, but in the end he knows more of the movements in the many ways they move in life from another level and perspective of life. His creation and relating shows it at another level we cannot see, but when he brings that down and into the real world, he sees it in others, he sees what they cannot see, and what he sees at another level of his creation..For him it is real and exists for him as such.

I see him because I see those parts in myself as the real and measured aspects of life in us all. I see what he sees in others because I have noticed and seen them in myself and have let them build awareness in me, more real and clear for me to notice them. I have no need to make jokes about his reality, because I see great value in its "whole" content. If your open fully to your whole self you would notice in the movements of the interaction not after the fact.

I can be compassionate for those who cant see the whole. But to dismiss and not care, make jokes and fun about it, that are doing so because they think its a joke, is the part that will have me take a stand and open up the "whole" as I see it and experience it to show that they don't need to be doing this towards others who they cant see provide some deeper and wonderful self reflections.

So running how do you feel now reading all this?

Your "no mind" simplicity in feeling space can speak freely. I am open to it and if your still engaged here and wish to continue...(I have no issues with you using 'YOU" if you need too all the same. I just reflect in feeling in myself through those parts if they arise and let go, so they wont bother me )

Old 22-03-2017, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:
I'll continue to help you or others in need and I appreciate you can understand what I means.

That is beautiful, helping and supporting others is a wonderful way to be. I do understand you, but not everything, but I do my best in so many ways of you being you and what you show of yourself here at sf.