Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-12-2016, 01:59 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm curious, if we practice LOA, will it stop us becoming attracted to the wrong people?
Old 05-01-2017, 01:47 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalWhisper
I'm curious, if we practice LOA, will it stop us becoming attracted to the wrong people?

Doing your shadow work will stop you from becoming attracted to the wrong people. And also help you stop attracting them.
Old 07-01-2017, 06:04 AM
Master
I have to work on it a bit more.

I'm trying to attract a person like me, with my beliefs and interests here on SF.

I have sent out a 'call to the universe' to bring me somebody I can talk to and share things with on my level.

I have prayed for a person within my belief system to come help me and teach me.

It is going to be difficult, because most within my belief system do not have access to a computer or wouldn't even know how to use one - that's IF they even wanted to.

I cannot go to where 'they are' so I would like one of them to come find me...teach me in ways according to my own tradition....help and heal me according to ancient techniques I am familiar with and to give me advice and support me on my chosen path.

Such a person would be like about one in a million, so there must be about 7.5 thousand of them, according to my estimates.

To find one...to have them come here and post on SF would be a dream. It would be what I have always wanted.

Every day, I pray "please bring a true Shiva devotee to SF, besides me" and "please God, give me some indication here that I am not totally alone in this, even though I know I have You".

I know it will probably take years because there's no time limit to when LoA will work, leading one to believe it doesn't or else there would be a specific timeframe and not "ten years from now" when I probably don't want it at that stage.

I just thought the more people I tell about it, the more of a chance it has to happen, because you never know who knows who, knows who, knows who...or who will do a good enough job of pretending to be what I want just so they can prove the LoA works.

I have made many "Shiva Threads" and so far no fish has taken the bait...I wonder how long I should keep on dangling my line in the water...the bait has probably washed off by now...
Old 12-01-2017, 01:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'm not going to manifest a specific guy when I already have a negative mindset. I do know what traits I would want in someone and as far as physical appearance too. I won't use LOA to manifest a specific type of person because all that glitters isn't gold. I'll just try to be more self confident and positive about myself.

Me too! Thanks

Old 13-01-2017, 03:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I have to work on it a bit more.

I'm trying to attract a person like me, with my beliefs and interests here on SF.

I have sent out a 'call to the universe' to bring me somebody I can talk to and share things with on my level.

I have prayed for a person within my belief system to come help me and teach me.

It is going to be difficult, because most within my belief system do not have access to a computer or wouldn't even know how to use one - that's IF they even wanted to.

I cannot go to where 'they are' so I would like one of them to come find me...teach me in ways according to my own tradition....help and heal me according to ancient techniques I am familiar with and to give me advice and support me on my chosen path.

Such a person would be like about one in a million, so there must be about 7.5 thousand of them, according to my estimates.

To find one...to have them come here and post on SF would be a dream. It would be what I have always wanted.

Every day, I pray "please bring a true Shiva devotee to SF, besides me" and "please God, give me some indication here that I am not totally alone in this, even though I know I have You".

I know it will probably take years because there's no time limit to when LoA will work, leading one to believe it doesn't or else there would be a specific timeframe and not "ten years from now" when I probably don't want it at that stage.

I just thought the more people I tell about it, the more of a chance it has to happen, because you never know who knows who, knows who, knows who...or who will do a good enough job of pretending to be what I want just so they can prove the LoA works.

I have made many "Shiva Threads" and so far no fish has taken the bait...I wonder how long I should keep on dangling my line in the water...the bait has probably washed off by now...

I want someone who is willing to share in what my beliefs are. I can teach them and vice versa about the truth pertaining to our history & religion. Don't worry you will meet someone who is interested in you and Hinduism as well I promise. It's hard meeting like 'minded individuals' I don't try to seek them if I can share my beliefs with someone whom doesn't have the same views than me that's nice too. I happen to have this one Christian friend who told me; " My Beliefs were malarkey " through a Facebook status. That really hurt my feelings because she wasn't even trying to listen to where I was coming from. People's minds change especially when they become more consciously aware. So I hold on to the hope of them someday opening their eyes and minds.
Old 17-01-2017, 05:27 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
What if the specific person you manifested into existence is only attracted to you because of the forced universal pull? You don't want it to be one sided were the person you manifested doesn't recuperate the same feeling for you. I know this may be shallow but with using LOA can you also want certain physical attributes (certain physical appearances)? When asking the universe for a specific person. I’m not planning on manifesting a specific person I just wanted to know in general how LOA works pertaining to wanting a partner.

I met my soulmate when I was very busy w/school, work, life, etc ...
I was strong, confident & had my sites set on what I wanted ...
I never used LOA to attract Bob ...
While in my 7th grade science class, I came to learn about my future husband's characteristics & his appearance ...
When I met him at the university, we kept being drawn to one another ...
It was annoying since I didn't have the time to be bothered as well as not recognizing that he was the one ...
It wasn't till a few months later when I finally began responding to his inquiries that I realized who this bug was ...
He was blonde & a social butterfly as well as displayed the other characteristics I came to know years before ...
We were together 28yrs up until his death; I had the time of my life being married to that wildman - we were complete opposites! ...
All I can say is Bob remained in the recesses of my subconscious mind for many years before I met him to mess up my well controlled & focused life ...

You might want to think back to your younger days to find if you ever had an imaginary boyfriend & what he looked like ...
There are many people who don't use LoA as well as very surprised when their soulmate looks nothing like what they hoped for ...
Good luck ...

BTW - The book "Only Love Is Real; A Story of Soulmates Reunited" by Brian Weiss is a good read ...
Old 17-01-2017, 06:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
I met my soulmate when I was very busy w/school, work, life, etc ...
I was strong, confident & had my sites set on what I wanted ...
I never used LOA to attract Bob ...
While in my 7th grade science class, I came to learn about my future husband's characteristics & his appearance ...
When I met him at the university, we kept being drawn to one another ...
It was annoying since I didn't have the time to be bothered as well as not recognizing that he was the one ...
It wasn't till a few months later when I finally began responding to his inquiries that I realized who this bug was ...
He was blonde & a social butterfly as well as displayed the other characteristics I came to know years before ...
We were together 28yrs up until his death; I had the time of my life being married to that wildman - we were complete opposites! ...
All I can say is Bob remained in the recesses of my subconscious mind for many years before I met him to mess up my well controlled & focused life ...

You might want to think back to your younger days to find if you ever had an imaginary boyfriend & what he looked like ...
There are many people who don't use LoA as well as very surprised when their soulmate looks nothing like what they hoped for ...
Good luck ...

BTW - The book "Only Love Is Real; A Story of Soulmates Reunited" by Brian Weiss is a good read ...

I know there is a possibility that my future significant other will possibly be someone that I didn't expect him to be. I'm fine with that I wont use LOA method on relationships. I never had a childhood imaginary boyfriend growing up (in my mind I see different variations of someone).
Old 17-01-2017, 08:30 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
I wont use LOA method on relationships. (in my mind I see different variations of someone).

That's great that you're open to many possibilities!
Old 18-01-2017, 10:15 PM
Experiencer

The last line didn't appear!!!

"I see the signs, but why?" Do you mean signs of his behavior changing? Signs the relationship is going to end?

Sounds like you want him to change into what ultimately would make you feel happy, ocmplete, compatibly matched? You have to know that the things that aren't right about him (for you) can't change. It's unfair to expect they could or will. And if they do, then that it would last.

Follow your gut, you may need to look again for Mr. Right, but in the long-run that will be best - don't your think? Minor changes don't turn into the guy being right in the bigger picture of what's right for you.
Old 18-01-2017, 10:23 PM
Experiencer

Attraction is not asking for ~

The Law-of-Attraction does work. It is real. But it does not come from asking or searching for what you want. And things come to us when we are "ready", and this could mean a lot. When that person is ready for you, when you have learned the things you need to learn in order for this something to enter ...

Work on you, believe in this LoA; this is what matters the most. Things happen in the universe's time :-)